Ellie Grey #4 Has no skills or education but makes a good living from lies & lactation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture of the kids has gone. Christ she must be exhausted what with all the faffing about with insta, the GLO, her masters degree, running her over priced sweatshirt and under powered mobile phone business... and the Fanny soap of course...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The picture of the kids has gone. Christ she must be exhausted what with all the faffing about with insta, the GLO, her masters degree, running her over priced sweatshirt and under powered mobile phone business... and the Fanny soap of course...
Shes obviously reading this.

Shame on you Eloise. Shame on you for giving your baby a tan. Shame on you for your older child's sunburnt face. Shame on you for not protecting your own children.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
We need the truth. Anyone who has tried the fanny soap needs to come clean..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t you think that with all her amazing knowledge and the ability to keep 90 plates spinning at once, she’d have managed to get her lovely little milk photos taken down by now. Disingenuous little bleep. I have to say, I’ve called her a bleep so much recently, I’ve started introducing the word into my every day vocabulary. Bloke at the post office isn’t impressed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t you think that with all her amazing knowledge and the ability to keep 90 plates spinning at once, she’d have managed to get her lovely little milk photos taken down by now. Disingenuous little bleep. I have to say, I’ve called her a bleep so much recently, I’ve started introducing the word into my every day vocabulary. Bloke at the post office isn’t impressed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She hasnt taken them down because its a source of income for her! If they were stolen and out up there she would be able to get them removed as soon as possible...All the huns are paying for a little tug

Reactions: 4
He’s got himself a lovely brand spanking new pair of trainers with all those ‘donations’ he got. AND a nice new pair of jeans. I imagine he had to prise those joggers off with a butter knife.

bleeping hell I've just watched wanker waltons cringy videos of him and a mega phone in tescos. So cringe!

A woman called him a wanker. All he could come up with as a rebuttal was you're short

• Haha
Yep, if it ain’t written there no one can ask about it.

Unless of course they have super long memories.

Like we do

Its hysterical that she thinks it will go un-noticed. Honestly how do some people buy into her utter drivvle!? Can't wait until she posts a photo with her Soltan in the background and just never mention it like colgate-gate (mouthful) She is such a Billy Bullshitter its entertaining! Has anyone seen her mention the magical scar removal cream she used on the pacemaker scar? I'd love to use some...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF have I just watched on telegram! My god that tattooed piece of 💩 has really made my blood boil. Wish he would do that in my local supermarket coz I would be getting arrested for gbh by now! What an absolute weapon Wanky Walton is! 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.