Ellie Grey #4 Has no skills or education but makes a good living from lies & lactation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Via Jaclyn Dumms telegram page Dumm herself posted this !!! Sorry to post it but this needs to be seen by people to see what kind of a piece of tit snake skin oil salesman , Botox & lip filler Queen likes to post , here’s a tip Jaclynn if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face friend or family maybe don’t say it at all & Jaclyn trust me if you want me to repeat these opinions to your face i would be more than glad to , just don’t wear that stupid bow in your hair and have that dumb pout & the don’t use that child like cutesy voice otherwise unlike your sheep I won’t be able to take you seriously

Jacqui just posted this on Facebook and it’s spot on..... although I think there may be a little more to this story:

I’m doing one post only here about the horrendous false flag ritualistic murder of Sarah Everard. Check the 33s. She was 33, her boyfriend was 33, she was killed on 3/3.

Remember Jack The Ripper: look into that story if you don’t. History repeating itself.

Did the crazy psycho cop kill her of his own volition? Why was it announced that ‘remains’ were found, then ‘a body’? What actually happened to the poor woman? Will we ever know? My feeling is that we won’t want to.

Ask yourself questions.

The government want to impose extreme curfews. Why? Because they want to rile the people. Why? Because they want the people fighting the police. Why? Because they want fighting on the streets so martial law can be brought in. Anyone familiar with the agenda has known that martial law on the streets is a big part of it. Why do they want martial law? Control. Read about Agenda 21 and Agenda 30. Think the ‘pandemic’ is something that just happened?? Get out of here. Look up Operation Lockstep.

So they want ridiculous and unlawful curfews, but how can they implement them?

Like this: Orchestrate a murder, make sure everyone hears about it by pushing news and updates on it through every outlet of the mainstream media a thousand times a day. Make people scared. Create massive divide and rule between the people and the police - again. Organise a vigil. Cancel the vigil. Have it anyway. Make sure police are there - just to really wind people up. Make women fear men. Placate ‘women’s groups’ (because women do not generally fear men) by planting the idea of curfews in local papers. Get everyone talking about curfews until the idea of it almost becomes acceptable. Impose curfew. Job done.

False flags have been used throughout history to win wars, control people and to bring in new restrictions and laws. Check out history. Check out other false flags and see what happened as a result of them.

Our evil rulers work backwards. They decide what they want, then they work out devious ways of getting it. It’s obvious to those who can see.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing JD has never experienced any sort of sexual assault.

Because if she had then maybe she wouldn’t miss the point so spectacularly

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing JD has never experienced any sort of sexual assault.

Because if she had then maybe she wouldn’t miss the point so spectacularly
She possibly has been a victim of assault but people like Liey and JaclynDunce would probably encourage the attention.

The line about placating women’s groups suggests she hasn’t - agree with radfem activist stances or don’t, comments like that suggest she has no clue about women are trying to achieve.

Via Jaclyn Dumms telegram page Dumm herself posted this !!! Sorry to post it but this needs to be seen by people to see what kind of a piece of tit snake skin oil salesman , Botox & lip filler Queen likes to post , here’s a tip Jaclynn if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face friend or family maybe don’t say it at all & Jaclyn trust me if you want me to repeat these opinions to your face i would be more than glad to , just don’t wear that stupid bow in your hair and have that dumb pout & the don’t use that child like cutesy voice otherwise unlike your sheep I won’t be able to take you seriously

Jacqui just posted this on Facebook and it’s spot on..... although I think there may be a little more to this story:

I’m doing one post only here about the horrendous false flag ritualistic murder of Sarah Everard. Check the 33s. She was 33, her boyfriend was 33, she was killed on 3/3.

Remember Jack The Ripper: look into that story if you don’t. History repeating itself.

Did the crazy psycho cop kill her of his own volition? Why was it announced that ‘remains’ were found, then ‘a body’? What actually happened to the poor woman? Will we ever know? My feeling is that we won’t want to.

Ask yourself questions.

The government want to impose extreme curfews. Why? Because they want to rile the people. Why? Because they want the people fighting the police. Why? Because they want fighting on the streets so martial law can be brought in. Anyone familiar with the agenda has known that martial law on the streets is a big part of it. Why do they want martial law? Control. Read about Agenda 21 and Agenda 30. Think the ‘pandemic’ is something that just happened?? Get out of here. Look up Operation Lockstep.

Like this: Orchestrate a murder, make sure everyone hears about it by pushing news and updates on it through every outlet of the mainstream media a thousand times a day. Make people scared. Create massive divide and rule between the people and the police - again. Organise a vigil. Cancel the vigil. Have it anyway. Make sure police are there - just to really wind people up. Make women fear men. Placate ‘women’s groups’ (because women do not generally fear men) by planting the idea of curfews in local papers. Get everyone talking about curfews until the idea of it almost becomes acceptable. Impose curfew. Job done.

False flags have been used throughout history to win wars, control people and to bring in new restrictions and laws. Check out history. Check out other false flags and see what happened as a result of them.

Our evil rulers work backwards. They decide what they want, then they work out devious ways of getting it. It’s obvious to those who can see.
They are all mad. Louise Hampton thinks the 77th brigade are targeting her now. Why is anyone who disagrees with them a sheep or 77th brigade? Lots of her sad followers saying how the 77th aren't even real soldiers or are cowards. Love to see them say it to thier face... Louise, if someone is reading this to you, give it up, you're not a female warrior, a freedom fighter or anything else your followers say. You just got the media attention you needed, at the right time. You're the anti vax, anti covid pied piper and the rats follow you with every bollocky tune you play. Your head is so empty I'm surprised the squirrels haven't filled it full of nuts. Sadly when covid restrictions are lifted you'll just move on to something else.

Reactions: 5

Ask yourself questions.

Who is this they are fawning over??? Jaquie Deevoy??? Some half wit journalist?? Is she the one who put out the tit that Dummbe (sorry, Dunne) is chatting tit about? duck me.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This bleep thinks Sarah died to be punished for women having abortions or some other horrible tit. To think this person is a clinical psychologist.

I'm really done with social media after this abhorrent tit show of awfulness about a murdered woman just walking home.

Attachments

• Angry
So a bloke who doesn’t like abortion??

Well don’t have one then but don’t you dare express an opinion on something that biologically you will never need to have

• Heart
These poor children's sun damaged skin. This is child abuse!!!! A baby with a tan. I can't even
She’s a bleeping imbecile. In Australia, if kids are seen with tans, people know immediately they’re not Aussies. Having a tanned child in Aus is socially unacceptable. I’ll say it again, she’s a bleep.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell I've just watched wanker waltons cringy videos of him and a mega phone in tescos. So cringe!

A woman called him a wanker. All he could come up with as a rebuttal was you're short

Reactions: 3
God Aron pleeeeeeeeeeeease come to my local Tesco.

We could all do with a laugh

Why doesn’t anyone just twit him - Tesco sell heavy saucepans don’t they?

Reactions: 7
Has Wanky gone from Instagram?
Elsybels25 suddenly private again, does this on the daily for attention. Letting children burn and not providing suncream is a safegaurding issue, those poor children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.