Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tho, Insta and FB do go ridiculously nuts over innocuous images where a female nipple just happens to be on show. A man with his top off sunbathing is fine, the exact same pic but a woman, instant ban... I’m all for the #freethenipple movement tbh

Reactions: 6
Tho, Insta and FB do go ridiculously nuts over innocuous images where a female nipple just happens to be on show. A man with his top off sunbathing is fine, the exact same pic but a woman, instant ban... I’m all for the #freethenipple movement tbh
I definitely don't want to see beebas dried up old tits

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It turns out that Ellie’s recommended contraceptive is a gel that has been used by 1500 women who didn’t get pregnant whilst using it.

Extensive clinical trials then....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It turns out that Ellie’s recommended contraceptive is a gel that has been used by 1500 women who didn’t get pregnant whilst using it.

Is it a pyramid scheme?

duck me I've just read about it.

So in the heat of the moment after foreplay I've got to put some cream up my vag.

Jesus christ

Oh and it's 54 dollars per pot! I think I'll stick with my coil thanks

Reactions: 1
I definitely don't want to see beebas dried up old tits
duck that - what’s worse? Her allowing her knackered up failed implants to be displayed on social media, or her face and that gormless bleeping voice? Think I’d probably rather see her arse. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s also discussed “Tubal litigation” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a bleeping brain box she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
As a man I am all for nipple freedom, just not her nipples

So no clinical trials (yet) for the contraceptive cream (that doesn't need to be regulated as it's classed as a soap). Oh Ellie, please do some research.
So a vaccine that went through clinical trials is not good enough but a cream that has had no clinical trials is fine. Ok doctor milky tits. I hope her idiot followers take her advice, all get knocked up and take her to court and file a GLO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As a man I am all for nipple freedom, just not her nipples

So a vaccine that went through clinical trials is not good enough but a cream that has had no clinical trials is fine. Ok doctor milky tits. I hope her idiot followers take her advice, all get knocked up and take her to court and file a GLO
Bet a bar of Imperial Leather would do the same job. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So no clinical trials (yet) for the contraceptive cream (that doesn't need to be regulated as it's classed as a soap). Oh Ellie, please do some research.
The Amazon reviews are mixed, and quite a lot of women saying it burns...

Bet a bar of Imperial Leather would do the same job. 😂😂😂😂
I looked into the patent (which is just their specific list of ingredients) turns out they discovered it using Johnson's soap, isn't that one of the truthers blacklisted company's? Basically any alkaline soap should have the same effect, so $54 a pot is definately a rip off.

I’m willing to bet she doesn’t use it herself. She’s just trying to come across as some alternative medicine goddess 🙄😴😴😴
So another affiliate program and money back for referrals. 🤔 Follow the money?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
So she’s earning money from every one of her sheep who she manages to convince to shell out £25 on a pot of Fanny soap??

Dear. bleeping. God.

They have a patent in the US only, not anywhere else in the world. I searched on the worldwide patent database. Here is an extract of the claims, this is the ingredients. It's OK to share this since it's now a published patent and in the public domain.

Attachments

I looked into the patent (which is just their specific list of ingredients) turns out they discovered it using Johnson's soap, isn't that one of the truthers blacklisted company's? Basically any alkaline soap should have the same effect, so $54 a pot is definately a rip off.

And she has the bleeping nerve to talk about ‘Big pharma’ ....... oh do duck off Ellie. And when you get there, duck off some more.

Reactions: 5

Those screenshot must be the least flattering description of sexual activity ever. Also slightly concerned that they specify 'human' sperm. However just another money making con. Looks like Ellie was playing the long game, getting a following and now she's fleecing her sheep. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Anything she’s recommending she has a motive for ie she makes money .. wow really trustworthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.