Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And mammograms - they’re dangerous as well, apparently. Yet sunbeds....... they’re absolutely fine. When I say she’s dangerous, this is what I mean. She’s a bleep.
Unfortunately mammograms are not risk free. But the benefit is there.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else see Ellie do a post in December asking for people's 'unpopular opinions'?!! She criticised MLMs and people claiming they're an entrepreneur/own boss. She even had her own followers jumping in agreeing saying they are cults and predatory.

Well low and behold.... Elle's now doing one (this 'Clear United' thing going after the conspiracy theorists)!

At least even when she's wrong about facts she somewhat tried to stick to what she believes in. Not anymore it seems.

No doubt she'll be one of the ones claiming 'it's not MLM it just affiliate'... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: http://clearunited.com/ Of course it's not MLM, hun... you just earn commission from the people you recruit and the people they recruit and the people they recruit and the people they recruit haha... and you got recruited by 'entrepreneurs' who have faked their own MLM success for years! But yeah, definitely not MLM... haha!
Pissing about on a pair of bastard roller skates. That’s before she’ll get a proper bleeping job and pay her bills. I hope she wraps herself round a bleeping lamppost and breaks 28 bones.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pissing about on a pair of bastard roller skates. That’s before she’ll get a proper bleeping job and pay her bills. I hope she wraps herself round a bleeping lamppost and breaks 28 bones.
and doesn’t go to a&e for treatment. Because the nhs is evil.

Reactions: 4
Sooooo, video number one....

Yes there is a leaflet in a pill packet which lists common side effects and it is up to the patient to read this and be aware of them.

I believe it’s called ‘doing your own research’.....

*drops mic*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooo, video number one....

Yes there is a leaflet in a pill packet which lists common side effects and it is up to the patient to read this and be aware of them.

I believe it’s called ‘doing your own research’.....

*drops mic*
No no. Research is on you tube. That’s where I did all of my research for my law degree.

Reactions: 7
It is also unlikely to be prescribed to teenagers / 12 year old as the combined pill is without a doubt the first choice for reliable contraception. It is unlikely the POP will be prescribed to regulate heavy or irregular periods.

The comment about doctors not agreeing with antibiotics interfering with the efficacy of the pill is also bollocks - it’s very common knowledge that they can, and you are advised to take extra precautions or abstain whilst taking them.

Whilst I hear what she says about the onus being on the woman to prevent pregnancy, does she have ANY idea what life was like for women pre the pill??
Baby after baby, extreme measures to try and prevent pregnancy (not always effective) and extreme and sometimes fatal methods of dealing with unwanted pregnancy.

Anyway, I await episode 2.....

Reactions: 5
No no. Research is on you tube. That’s where I did all of my research for my law degree.
Of course. Could you dig out your you tube research on the laws of Tort and let me know what the like sentence would be for twatting these freaks into oblivion with a blunt instrument. Merci

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ellie Ellie Ellie.... any IUD mainly prevents pregnancy by its existence- it prevents implantation. The hormone in a Mirena is just a brucie bonus...to the best of my understanding the copper in the ‘normal’ coil had no contraceptive effect.....

Actually I’ve just checked NHS website and the copper does have an effect.

See, this is what it looks like when you admit you’ve got something wrong...

Reactions: 3
Second video up - she says at the end ‘2021 and women aren’t able to effectively family plan without affecting our physical and mental health’....

• Haha
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how the majority of people bleating on about “men’al elf” issues are the lazy, CT, anti-vaxx, weed smoking, healthy eating individuals? I don’t know anyone (children included - and I know a lot of children) that are affected. Perhaps we’re too busy working and getting on with life the best we can. I’m working from home and all I’ve heard all afternoon is all the kids on the street playing and generally having a great time (although the fine weather helps).

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how the majority of people bleating on about “men’al elf” issues are the lazy, CT, anti-vaxx, weed smoking, healthy eating individuals? I don’t know anyone (children included - and I know a lot of children) that are affected. Perhaps we’re too busy working and getting on with life the best we can. I’m working from home and all I’ve heard all afternoon is all the kids on the street playing and generally having a great time (although the fine weather helps).
Yeah I know a few people that are struggling not being able to work but they not at breakdown stage. These idiots wouldn't know what hard work is anyway, they all citizen journalists, freedom fighters, bunch of lazy pricks.

Reactions: 2
Second video up - she says at the end ‘2021 and women aren’t able to effectively family plan without affecting our physical and mental health’....
My mirena coil is the best thing that I ever got! No periods! Hallelujah I am free. Mental health improved significantly as I don't have pms either

Reactions: 4
Someone can’t get easy and immediate access to a persons medical records which they have no legal right to see??
Well, bloody data security....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.