Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great the girl who thinks homeopathy works is going to teach us about a new form of contraception?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a new Herbalife shake that she’s trying to flog

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another reason you lose respect for her is how heavily she censors her page.. anyone who believes in what they’re saying is happy to answer questions or be challenged because they have nothing to hide but she will only allow comments that blow smoke up her arse anyone else gets blocked .. she’s just really shady
I have never had one ounce of respect for her. She’s rude, obnoxious, dangerous, condescending, arrogant, childish, ignorant, offensive, i could continue into the wee hours. Instead of bleeping about online trying to make some kind of name for herself, she needs to get under the radar, get a proper job and start paying her bastard bills. Thoroughly dislikable.

Reactions: 11
Oh great the girl who thinks homeopathy works is going to teach us about a new form of contraception?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a new Herbalife shake that she’s trying to flog
I think her personality is her best method of contraception.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No but she doesn’t ‘pop up’ if you search for her. You have to go into the list of people you follow and find her there.
Ooh. I don’t follow her. Couldn’t bear that popping up unannounced on my newsfeed 🤣

Ellie definitely wasn’t advised to close her accounts by the police due to the alleged ‘harassment’ (milkgate) she suffered when ‘someone’ posted those pics without her consent.

My friend was actually terribly harassed online. The police told her to close all of her accounts and they would act if the abuse continued after that time. The police see it as if you choose to remain online when you are being harassed, then you are encouraging it.
I’m not sure I agree with that stance but I guess the police have better things to be doing than sorting out a Facebook row over Karen & Carol’s status.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh. I don’t follow her. Couldn’t bear that popping up unannounced on my newsfeed 🤣

Ellie definitely wasn’t advised to close her accounts by the police due to the alleged ‘harassment’ (milkgate) she suffered when ‘someone’ posted those pics without her consent.

My friend was actually terribly harassed online. The police told her to close all of her accounts and they would act if the abuse continued after that time. The police see it as if you choose to remain online when you are being harassed, then you are encouraging it.
I’m not sure I agree with that stance but I guess the police have better things to be doing than sorting out a Facebook row over Karen & Carol’s status.
she wasn’t even being harassed.. jeez you can’t even ask her a question without being blocked so I don’t think anyone’s going to bother harassing her .. she was unlucky that some pics had been found that’s it.. can you imagine thinking you’re that special that the police who deal with murder, abuse, real horrid crimes are going to prioritise your tantrum about Instagram 🤣

• Haha
Ffs idiots on her comments advising against cervical screening now! Ffs! Apparently she's said something about how they are "bad" before?

The hypocrisy of her latest story is unreal. Her page is all about control. Blocking people and deleting comments she doesn't agree with/can't refute the science.
Ellie's a 2nd generation anti vaxxer and has stated she would never support them regardless of any evidence.
Her ex husband was anti vax etc, while he was with her but now isn't.
She accuses him of being a narcissist and pushing his views on others.
It's not hard to put the pieces together. C'mon Ellie, it's so blindingly obvious that you are the issue, that you need the constant adoration of your flock to convince yourself you're not in denial. Every time someone comments about your contradictions you shut it down. YOU... ARE... THE... NARCISSIST.

Ellie's a 2nd generation anti vaxxer and has stated she would never support them regardless of any evidence.
Her ex husband was anti vax etc, while he was with her but now isn't.
She accuses him of being a narcissist and pushing his views on others.
It's not hard to put the pieces together. C'mon Ellie, it's so blindingly obvious that you are the issue, that you need the constant adoration of your flock to convince yourself you're not in denial. Every time someone comments about your contradictions you shut it down. YOU... ARE... THE... NARCISSIST.
I don't suppose we will ever know the truth about her husband.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think even she knows the truth...
“Can you talk about smear testing?” Well, instead of asking a bleeping idiot on Instagram, how about ask a medic??? duck me. What is wrong with people? Why would you even think of asking for medical advice from a fuckwit on social media? My dad was a farmer : it’s akin to asking him for some advice on fixing your bleeping tractor, or asking your local cobbler to carry out brain surgery in his lunch break. Utter bleeping idiots. Maybe they should get hold of Jade Goody’s children, ask them for their views on smear tests.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see Ellie do a post in December asking for people's 'unpopular opinions'?!! She criticised MLMs and people claiming they're an entrepreneur/own boss. She even had her own followers jumping in agreeing saying they are cults and predatory.

Well low and behold.... Elle's now doing one (this 'Clear United' thing going after the conspiracy theorists)!

At least even when she's wrong about facts she somewhat tried to stick to what she believes in. Not anymore it seems.

No doubt she'll be one of the ones claiming 'it's not MLM it just affiliate'... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: http://clearunited.com/ Of course it's not MLM, hun... you just earn commission from the people you recruit and the people they recruit and the people they recruit and the people they recruit haha... and you got recruited by 'entrepreneurs' who have faked their own MLM success for years! But yeah, definitely not MLM... haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Learn to see the Red flags:

If the person you are following makes you feel unsafe, you’re following the wrong person.

If you can’t bring up an issue with the person you’re following because you know it will cause an argument, you’re following the wrong person.

If you have to just ‘let it go’ so it doesn’t escalate into some bigger (ie suing the Government), you’re following the wrong person.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.