Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m having a wonderful chat with a person called Morgan on Mr Fry’s Instagram post if any of you would like another laugh to go with the many others! 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
NO IT CONTAINS AN ACTUAL BABY, EVERY SINGLE VACCINE ONE WHOLE BABY

Let’s not let the truth get in the way of a nice bit of hysteria now eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She stirred them up making out were all being forced then back tracking. People going theres others on Ellies page it's not Ellie. It is. Shes sought legal advice realised shes an idiot and is now trying to do damage control
I bet he’s emailed her and said “Listen Liey, you’ve gotten me into this bastard mess, you’d better start paddling”. What’s the betting the ‘working relationship’ will be null and void within one week? Ladies and Gentleman: place your bets.

Reactions: 5
Yep, one week minimum 🤣 I just wanted to pop on here to say you guys are all awesome, and this unravelling is hilarious.

Reactions: 9
Something tells me this isn’t the first time Wanky’s moonlighted as a queen.

Can anyone tell me why he’s claiming he needs everyone to hand him their hard earned cash? I saw the comment about his mum wanting the box room back 😂 but what’s his version?

Reactions: 2

Can anyone tell me why he’s claiming he needs everyone to hand him their hard earned cash? I saw the comment about his mum wanting the box room back 😂 but what’s his version?
He didnt say

Reactions: 1

Well in his voice note last night on telegram it's the governments fault, stopped him working, no income, lost his car because couldn't pay for it, no where to live from the weekend bla bla bla, can't believe idiots fall for it

Well in his voice note last night on telegram it's the governments fault, stopped him working, no income, lost his car because couldn't pay for it, no where to live from the weekend bla bla bla, can't believe idiots fall for it
Can’t be that though, it’s not “enforceable” remember? 😂

I know a lot of people have really struggled with their finances due to Covid. But assuming Aron has been returning accurate Self Assessments for the last few years, he'll have been eligible for SEISS grants from the tax man to help him out, as well as Universal Credit.... Plus, like someone else said, evictions aren't legal atm. So it doesn't add up.

• Haha
I know a lot of people have really struggled with their finances due to Covid. But assuming Aron has been returning accurate Self Assessments for the last few years, he'll have been eligible for SEISS grants from the tax man to help him out, as well as Universal Credit.... Plus, like someone else said, evictions aren't legal atm. So it doesn't add up.
Mmmm. Aron, filing proper legitimate tax returns. Far be it from me to suggest that he might find such a task rather challenging. Not least because he’s poorly educated, but also because he “Doesn’t conform”. Bla bla - taxes are for us bleeping idiots. He can crash and bleeping burn for all I care.

Mmmm. Aron, filing proper legitimate tax returns. Far be it from me to suggest that he might find such a task rather challenging. Not least because he’s poorly educated, but also because he “Doesn’t conform”. Bla bla - taxes are for us bleeping idiots. He can crash and bleeping burn for all I care.
I know, I'm assuming a lot there 😂

• Haha
Unbelievable. I wonder if this was his plan all along - gaslight and brainwash for a year, then pull this stunt... where’s that person who claimed to know him well and said he was wealthy? I have questions 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Unbelievable. I wonder if this was his plan all along - gaslight and brainwash for a year, then pull this stunt... where’s that person who claimed to know him well and said he was wealthy? I have questions 🙋‍♀️
And me!!! That person said Wanky is actually quite wealthy!!! Ah well, I’ve not made a donation and have no plans to. Frankly, I’d struggle to give him the steam from my piss.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.