Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have know people with body dysmorphia, the idea of having their pictures taken, looking at their own picture fills them with dread, never mind prancing about in a skimpy outfit and posting it on social media. If you believe she has body dysmorphia you are a bleeping simpleton who is as deluded as her.

Reactions: 7
I have know people with body dysmorphia, the idea of having their pictures taken, looking at their own picture fills them with dread, never mind prancing about in a skimpy outfit and posting it on social media. If you believe she has body dysmorphia you are a bleeping simpleton who is as deluded as her.
☝☝☝This. I have a relative with body dysmorphia. She is an absolute stunner, but would rather someone smash her face in with an iron than allow her photo to be taken, let alone take one herself and splash it all over social media. She is petrified of any kind of commentary, be it positive or negative - such a complex young lady. Liey suffers from nothing at all, other than being a bleep.

For a group of people who ‘rely on their immune system’ I struggle to understand why they don’t rely on their livers and kidneys....
Why is this tit allowed? Literally snake oil. No such bleeping thing as a detox.

What about the toxins in her face filler? Stupid bleep

Reactions: 3
For a group of people who ‘rely on their immune system’ I struggle to understand why they don’t rely on their livers and kidneys....
Had a friend on Facebook who sold crystals. She posted one day "I hate my bleeping job i hate my ex husband and my bastard neighbours" her next post said "this crystal angel will bring peace, happiness and serenity to your life " I messaged her to suggest she kept hold of it, being helpful. Won't repeat her reply..

• Haha
Where to start, this weird anger man needs taking down off Instagram.
E2FD2A9C-E4D3-4825-A419-0954E07E48B0.png

then I’ve just had the pleasure ofgoing through we the people worldwide!
there getting quite aggressive on there in regards to telling people to go out and hassle the normal people who are wearing masks. Best one I’m sure the police would be very interested in this ‘twisted_fire_spinner. Saying everyone should storm the council buildings and hang everyone in there and he will take full responsibility for it! 😳
927754B1-51AB-49C1-A0B1-0E4B38A9B1A8.png

Reactions: 1
Where to start, this weird anger man needs taking down off Instagram.View attachment 480561

then I’ve just had the pleasure ofgoing through we the people worldwide!
there getting quite aggressive on there in regards to telling people to go out and hassle the normal people who are wearing masks. Best one I’m sure the police would be very interested in this ‘twisted_fire_spinner. Saying everyone should storm the council buildings and hang everyone in there and he will take full responsibility for it! 😳
View attachment 480565
Yes have seen Wanky Walton saying about waking the sheep, which is strange because he said yesterday he was done with waking sheep, make your mind up Wanky.

I would love them to try take over a council or court, would get locked up then.

Reactions: 3
A woman has just been identified by her bleeping DENTAL RECORDS and she comes up with that tit?

One day her daughters will be the same age as Sarah.

One day they will run exactly the same risk.

Won’t be so bleeping shouty if some thing happens to them will she?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Leanne Brown, another of Elsybels25 followers, posting about the death of Sarah Everard. These people are bleeping repulsive.
It is bleeping disgusting, I cannot believe that people are just dismissing the fact a young woman was murdered to push their own agenda. Especially other women saying this tit. the fact is an innocent woman was murdered, doesn't matter if it was a satanic government cult, the masons or whoever, an innocent woman was murdered. Have some respect for her, her family and friends. How would these things feel if it happened to their daughter, sister etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It is bleeping disgusting, I cannot believe that people are just dismissing the fact a young woman was murdered to push their own agenda. Especially other women saying this tit. the fact is an innocent woman was murdered, doesn't matter if it was a satanic government cult, the masons or whoever, an innocent woman was murdered. Have some respect for her, her family and friends. How would these things feel if it happened to their daughter, sister etc.
Totally agree. Instagran should remove, but of course they won't. Its despicable

Reactions: 2
Especially the ones that are spouting it, are the ones stating the police are the enemy usually. Honestly makes me sick to my stomach

Reactions: 1
Greys Anatomy

Ellie Grey is it me
Or have you got a fake degree
I read your facts but they don’t fit
It’s clear as day you’re full of tit

Lecture women on their smears
But your just praying on their fears
A pacemaker you say you had
But there’s no scar!, that’s not bad

Won’t discuss and calls us spies
For calling out your vicious lies
If your facts are true, then let’s converse
Blocking us just makes us worse

Conning folks that known better
Your tits are poking out of your sweater
The truth and facts are very sparse
Same can’t be said about your arse

Twisting facts about the news
Filthy lies about the Jews
Spouting crap and talking manic
Chatting tit about titanic

We’re wondering what makes you tick You’re whole demeanour makes us sick
Well, Ellie Grey, you bleeping clown
The sheep are going to take you down

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Greys Anatomy

Ellie Grey is it me
Or have you got a fake degree
I read your facts but they don’t fit
It’s clear as day you’re full of tit

Lecture women on their smears
But your just praying on their fears
A pacemaker you say you had
But there’s no scar!, that’s not bad

Won’t discuss and calls us spies
For calling out your vicious lies
If your facts are true, then let’s converse
Blocking us just makes us worse

Conning folks that known better
Your tits are poking out of your sweater
The truth and facts are very sparse
Same can’t be said about your arse

Twisting facts about the news
Filthy lies about the Jews
Spouting crap and talking manic
Chatting tit about titanic

We’re wondering what makes you tick You’re whole demeanour makes us sick
Well, Ellie Grey, you bleeping clown
The sheep are going to take you down
Fantastic 😂

Not sure if today’s self indulgent posts about her looks (aka her begging for attention) are better or worse than the shite conspiracy rants .. banging on about loving yourself as you are while wearing fake lash extensions, acrylic nails and showing off your toned midriff didn’t really come across as relatable and “real” .. would rather she just owned it than keep using mental health as an excuse to put up cringe half naked posts ..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.