Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh her loyal followers are probably just jobless hobos who sit at home all day smoking weed snd paranoid .. just like her loving to make tragic situations about them .. freaks

bleeping cunts the lot of them. It just shows how thick they are with no critical thought at all. Selfish spiteful arseholes

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have the holocaust denial screenshot?
I wish I got it I remember she had that classy comment that a lot of conspiracy theorists / anti semites have about the Holocaust she said “ there were not even 6 million Jews in Europe then total & it was only 600k maximum who did get killed”

I’ve only just had the misfortune of coming across this gem of an ‘influencer’ via a friend who was horrified at her smear post. Anyway, I’ve had a little look through some of her posts, what I could tolerate without throwing my phone out of the window, and I’m confused. So apparently these swabs used for Covid tests, smears etc contain toxins and yet correct me if I’m wrong she is wearing fake eyelashes. Glue for fake eyelashes is one of the most toxic substances used, many contain cyanide. So wtf is this bint banging on about. It scares me that my impressionable teenage daughter could be fooled by such a dangerous toxic creature!

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just had the misfortune of coming across this gem of an ‘influencer’ via a friend who was horrified at her smear post. Anyway, I’ve had a little look through some of her posts, what I could tolerate without throwing my phone out of the window, and I’m confused. So apparently these swabs used for Covid tests, smears etc contain toxins and yet correct me if I’m wrong she is wearing fake eyelashes. Glue for fake eyelashes is one of the most toxic substances used, many contain cyanide. So wtf is this bint banging on about. It scares me that my impressionable teenage daughter could be fooled by such a dangerous toxic creature!
Let's not forget the ink injected into her skin. Totally natural that is. Stupid witch

Reactions: 4
literally 🙌🏻

She never mentions the GLO anymore does she?
I think she removed the post herself to appease her vile followers.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? I mean there are people who read to much into situations but these guys take it to the next level! Paranoid androids!

Reactions: 1
She never mentions the GLO anymore does she?
I think she removed the post herself to appease her vile followers.
Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? I mean there are people who read to much into situations but these guys take it to the next level! Paranoid androids!
Yep imagine being that paranoid you think everything is a conspiracy, sad little pricks. Yeah the GLO hasn't been mentioned for ages, no record of it on the register either.

Reactions: 2
Yep imagine being that paranoid you think everything is a conspiracy, sad little pricks. Yeah the GLO hasn't been mentioned for ages, no record of it on the register either.
You won’t find it on any records. Because it’s bollocks.

Reactions: 7
No no no her eyelash glue is made out of melted chipmunk fur, lovingly hand shaved from a free range chipmunk farm where each chipmunk is given daily massages to get rid of any toxins. Her beautician said so.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion:

Ellie preaches "don't be a dummy, follow the money" but her sheep willingly donate to this scummy mummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She no more did the GLO than I went on a date with Wanky Walton. She’s a bull shitter. End of.

Reactions: 4
Ellies posts are full of moans, fanny soap and dodgy phones. She certainly has a lot of flannel, she'll soon be on the shopping channel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve tried to tell you directly but you blocked me on 3 accounts you stupid child , so Ellie when you read this from me to you duck off ! Or come on here and I’d gladly chat with you . You won’t because you’re a spineless twit

Ellie , Eloise & Alice
Which everone you're full of malice
You milked your tits for $30 dollars a go
Now where the duck is this GLO

Sorry it’s not exactly Pam Ayres 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.