Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tried to tell you directly but you blocked me on 3 accounts you stupid child , so Ellie when you read this from me to you duck off ! Or come on here and I’d gladly chat with you . You won’t because you’re a spineless twit
She doesn’t care? Course she bleeping does. Liey, we know you do, because you’re a nasty little narcissist. You will watch this thread like a dog watches the cat next door (speaking of dogs, where’s yours??). You are actively encouraging the next generation to piss and whine their way through life and it’s no wonder Spry Crisp and Dry dropped you like a bastard stone. You’re telling people who have no disability whatsofuckingever to refuse masks, tests, etc. Why?????? Just because? Because you want to prove points - even thought you know those points are completely flawed! You really are a nasty little bleep and when Karma calls, I will bleeping piss myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t care? Course she bleeping does. Liey, we know you do, because you’re a nasty little narcissist. You will watch this thread like a dog watches the cat next door (speaking of dogs, where’s yours??). You are actively encouraging the next generation to piss and whine their way through life and it’s no wonder Spry Crisp and Dry dropped you like a bastard stone. You’re telling people who have no disability whatsofuckingever to refuse masks, tests, etc. Why?????? Just because? Because you want to prove points - even thought you know those points are completely flawed! You really are a nasty little bleep and when Karma calls, I will bleeping piss myself.
Now that’s a post 🤣 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ellie, Ellie, forgot the glo, because of the uncovered milk show,
She's hoping we will do the same,
get bored and give up, with nothing to show, just the same as her donation led glo,
Your followers can't see through you miss grey,
But the tattle crew can, we're here to stay.

To long for a title but I felt it was apt. 😂

Reactions: 5
The titanic was a lie, her Father's a P.I, won't pay her bills and says the covid vaccine kills.

Her lies are beginning to unravel, says you can stop pregnancy by putting magic soap up your vajazzle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
“Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!” My suggestion:

Ellie Grey #4 - conspiracy theorist turned wannabe MLM hun

😂 she’ll luv it... it shows her progression and continual personal development 😂

Reactions: 1
“Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!” My suggestion:

Ellie Grey #4 - conspiracy theorist turned wannabe MLM hun

😂 she’ll luv it... it shows her progression and continual personal development 😂
You mean she’ll ‘live laugh love it’. In true hun style

Ellie Gray (#4). She’ll have her say. Bullshit, nonsense and the odd moan. Now she’s flogging a crap phone. A dodgy website and PayPal donations. Now she’s pushing fanny soap as our salvation.

You mean she’ll ‘live laugh love it’. In true hun style

Ellie Gray (#3). She’ll have her say. Bullshit, nonsense and the odd moan. Now she’s flogging a crap phone. A dodgy website and PayPal donations. Now she’s pushing fanny soap as our salvation.
Prob a bit long for a title but I enjoyed writing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I was going to complain about a term for vaginas being used as an insult but then I remembered I like to call people dicks, dickheads and bell ends so I’d have been a hypocrite 🤣

• Haha
Her entire life is built on lies, the Holocaust she still denies, sells dodgy phones to make a buck, her account soon gone with any luck

Reactions: 6
Her entire life is built on lies, the Holocaust she still denies, sells dodgy phones to make a buck, her account soon gone with any luck
U looked into who else is selling them Clear Phones?! Seems a hit with the Australian conspiracy theorists who go from ‘I’ve been blocked/deleted from big tech for spreading lies’ to ‘hey, sign up to my phone pyramid scheme because big tech is silencing the truth’ 😂 so subtle and clever aren’t they

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.