Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what guys, Wanky Walton is very quiet on his socials. Perhaps he’s trying to find his abacus so that he can count the final dregs of dosh that he managed to scam from his apostles. Imagine being that bleeping cracked, that you’d actually offer to get in your car and deliver cold hard cash to a little bastard like him?
Probably out spending the donations on drugs, hopefully he saves some for new tracksuit bottoms.

Reactions: 2
Tell you what guys, Wanky Walton is very quiet on his socials. Perhaps he’s trying to find his abacus so that he can count the final dregs of dosh that he managed to scam from his apostles. Imagine being that bleeping cracked, that you’d actually offer to get in your car and deliver cold hard cash to a little bastard like him?
Probs suffering with his comedown 👃🤧❄

Reactions: 3
Ellie banging on about meal replacement shakes now .. I think she’s running out of crap to talk about, scraping the barrel with the obvious stuff .. next up will be a video about how alcohol gets you drunk 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is pretty relevant here.... report away people

This comment has raised my suspicions. With the phone where she was definately an affiliate she made sure any mention was only in her stories, not an actual post. And despite her claims (which she's now deleted) that she has no affiliation to the fanjo soap, again she's only advertised it in her stories. Now IG won't let her upload her video and she'll have to cover it in stories again 🤔. Is she using this as a workaround so she doesn't have to declare it as an advertisment?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s funny how she has 75k follows but only just over 1k welcomed her back to insta...
This comment has raised my suspicions. With the phone where she was definately an affiliate she made sure any mention was only in her stories, not an actual post. And despite her claims (which she's now deleted) that she has no affiliation to the fanjo soap, again she's only advertised it in her stories. Now IG won't let her upload her video and she'll have to cover it in stories again 🤔. Is she using this as a workaround so she doesn't have to declare it as an advertisment?
That and the fact she's not done a swipe up link through to it aswell

Reactions: 2
I know nothing about advertising etc on Instagram can someone explain to me what she’s trying to avoid, and how she’s trying to avoid it?

Never mind the GLO, Ellie has a new one on the go, a new hope, her new fangled fanny soap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m back in business, can see her account again 😁😎
Don’t really think I should be so happy about it! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.