Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had a really bad headache for days. I’m going to message my butcher later, see if he can suggest anything. What the duck is wrong with people??? Why in the name of anything at all, would you ask a random little twit on social media, a medical question???? Jesus Christ, give me bleeping strength.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’ve had a really bad headache for days. I’m going to message my butcher later, see if he can suggest anything. What the duck is wrong with people??? Why in the name of anything at all, would you ask a random little twit on social media, a medical question???? Jesus Christ, give me bleeping strength.
I don’t know why she’s going on about it. It’s nature, women get pregnant, we can’t change that. Meddling with nature is always going to come with risk. Just suck it up and shut up! She’ll be blaming Matt Hancock next.....stupid f***ing t**t!

Reactions: 4
Some people are abandoning their parents and partners because they’ve had the jabs 🙄
One would hope the parents and partners would consider it a lucky escape.

If I had someone like that in my life I’d gladly cut ties. And, when the dust settled and they came to their senses, I wouldn’t welcome them back into my life either.

Reactions: 5
Sorry this is off topic but does anyone know what happened to aron waters I think he was called I can't find his Instagram 🤔

Beebs, why should you have access to money that you’re not paying tax on?

There is an alternative- get a job, stop begging.... simple!!

Reactions: 2
Biba it's not a conspiracy against you, it's because you are an absolute bleep, a poor excuse of a human. Grow up, get a job, look after your kids and stay away from the drugs.

“Here’s my pay pal link” and there it is .. these people are parasites 🤦🏼‍♀️

I can’t actually believe that people are sending her donations? Surely the most amazing man in the world “Kev” wouldn’t let his kids rent not get paid? Oh wait he’s probs dodging paying his other 9 kids mothers to house and feed his kids?
242C380B-E225-4BE0-B73D-91ACE7342498.png

Reactions: 1
“Here’s my pay pal link” and there it is .. these people are parasites 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is literally scum. She knew exactly what she was doing when she shared that story. Of course people are going to offer to help her out because they've been blinded by her brainwashing. I just hope those poor little girls are taken care of.

Some people are abandoning their parents and partners because they’ve had the jabs 🙄
I have no words. They're hypocrites. Screaming for body autonomy and free choice but can't handle it when someone decides they do want to take the vaccine. Vile people.

Reactions: 3
I can’t actually believe that people are sending her donations? Surely the most amazing man in the world “Kev” wouldn’t let his kids rent not get paid? Oh wait he’s probs dodging paying his other 9 kids mothers to house and feed his kids? View attachment 468150
I can believe it, the idiots following the likes of her are completely brainwashed.

This “woke movement” has become a cult with the same characteristics as a cult .. people start to follow someone, Ellie, Biba, Walton etc despite these people being absolute spongers with no job and an apparent mental health issue going on .. then theres the subtly asking or suggesting that people give money adding donate buttons and PayPal links, dodgy affiliate schemes .. shutting down anyone with a different view and sadly now these followers are distancing themselves from their own family members 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This “woke movement” has become a cult with the same characteristics as a cult .. people start to follow someone, Ellie, Biba, Walton etc despite these people being absolute spongers with no job and an apparent mental health issue going on .. then theres the subtly asking or suggesting that people give money adding donate buttons and PayPal links, dodgy affiliate schemes .. shutting down anyone with a different view and sadly now these followers are distancing themselves from their own family members 🤦🏼‍♀️
They all seem to be begging now and cashing in, are they wanting all the sheep's spare cash before the pubs open to serve outdoor and they make a run for the local wetherspoons with a beer garden?

Sorry this is off topic but does anyone know what happened to aron waters I think he was called I can't find his Instagram 🤔
So, the update on Muddy Waters. In a brief précis of the present position: Wanky was just getting along with his life........ you know, taking care of his kids...... being a great dad, amazing tax payer, just rubbing along nicely when suddenly - BANG!!!! He was on ‘his’ channels, with his begging bowl and his flat cap (think, the poor bastard who sits outside the supermarket). He was about to become homeless. Cue: The Queen of Cuntdom (or Queenie to her friends) stepped up and built a Go duck me page so that his apostles could help him. The Tattle crew shut it down (quite proud of that, as it goes).

So, Wanky and Queenie (who will never be seen in the same room) posted details of Wanky’s bank account online so that the apostles of Wanky could pay money to the poor desperate little angel.

Since that time, aside of the odd bizarrely whispered message, Wanky Walton has been a little bit quiet on his socials. His last telegram bollocks said that he’s been opening up his shop and sorting himself out.

That’s it - the shortened version. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.