Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to get her ass down to a pharmacist and get some drops for that eye.

Or alternatively she can bang on about what her eye infection is pushing her innerstand to the point where she canā€™t see out of it at all and it starts dripping pus.

Whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone become magnetic? Also if there's nobody there offering you Ā£120,000 compensation was it a genuine vaccine or a placebo?
Iā€™m defo magnetic now. I placed a whole canteen of cutlery about my person the other day. The bleeping things stuck everywhere. I looked a proper prick walking into Tesco with a large carving knife sticking out of my arse.

Think this, only Iā€™m female, obvs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No one replies to me and yes I was being serious I was wanting to know if anyone else experienced the same as me. I hope that doesnā€™t come across as sarcastic šŸ˜…

Does anyone remember the girl who had the v@ccine and had a really bad reaction and ended up in hospital and learning to walk? She gained loads of followers on instagram. Apparently it was lies that the vaccine caused her illness. I canā€™t remember the name of the girl but I think think she was called out on here on previous thread?

View attachment 1788172Ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Ah ok. I honestly had no side effects from the vaccine apart from a slightly sore arm and a bit of tiredness. I had the AstraZeneca one too. I donā€™t know a single person who had any dramatic side effects apart from feeling a bit crap for a couple of daysā€¦. and I know a lot of people. Maybe itā€™s my ā€œcognitive biasā€ at play, but I honestly donā€™t know anyone who had a bad reaction. Thatā€™s whatā€™s so weird about it all.. the way these troofers go on about it itā€™s almost like every third person experienced some awful side effect.

Reactions: 6
Ah ok. I honestly had no side effects from the vaccine apart from a slightly sore arm and a bit of tiredness. I had the AstraZeneca one too. I donā€™t know a single person who had any dramatic side effects apart from feeling a bit crap for a couple of daysā€¦. and I know a lot of people. Maybe itā€™s my ā€œcognitive biasā€ at play, but I honestly donā€™t know anyone who had a bad reaction. Thatā€™s whatā€™s so weird about it all.. the way these troofers go on about it itā€™s almost like every third person experienced some awful side effect.
Exactly the same. I met a guy who was part of the band playing at a club - who swore a relative was badly vaccine damaged but he was foreign and tbh ā€˜a guy in a clubā€™ isnā€™t really a reliable source of reference.

Thatā€™s it. No one else.

Reactions: 1
Father like daughter in so many ways both batshit .
šŸ™ƒ ( for you Eloise ) full fact debunking more bollocks re posted by Private Dick Buckle. Typical conspiracy theory half baked truths .
Full fact tearing apart Ellieā€™s lies a while back was great and well worth revisiting if you havenā€™t seen it the video šŸ™ƒ

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
My brother had Covid April 2020, very poorly. Heā€™s had all vaccines and felt as bad afterwards as when he had Covid, however it only lasted around 24hrs.

My brother had Covid April 2020, very poorly. Heā€™s had all vaccines and felt as bad afterwards as when he had Covid, however it only lasted around 24hrs.
Iā€™ve been fine šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.