Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she must have been putting out some hugely viral content to have increased 20k followers in just days.

Oh…. Wait….. 😂👀
She really is disgusting all about people struggling and her “helping” people with her lies & misinformation & she spends a fortune on fake followers from generic pills that help no one except idiots . What a waste of money . Such a sad dangerous little girl she is , grow up Ellie for your kids sakes ! Live in the real world for a while ………be better your kids deserve that at least …. We can all see the comments to all your posts the interactions between you and your 111k followers is minimal at best 🙃 ………

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s up with this clown, now? An awake vet? My vet seems to be awake whenever I’ve taken the clowns to see him. He looks a bit tired at times, but he’s always awake. It’s dead simple Ms Cuntquorn, animal passport, all the necessary vaccines (ooooooooo, what the duck will she do?), must be chipped and if you’re taking them on the ferry, be prepared to use muzzles. Come to think of it, see if you can find one for yourself. Give the rest of the passengers a bleeping rest from your shite).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m at the vet right now, everyone seems quite bright eyed and bushy tailed. Maybe she’d like to see him?

• Haha
Gosh she must have been putting out some hugely viral content to have increased 20k followers in just days.

Oh…. Wait….. 😂👀
She has about 1-5k of legit followers. Yet she screens every single follower request and blocks anyone with an anonymous or sus looking profile. A friend of mine as recently as last week tried to follow her on a burner account and they were instantly blocked. She knows what a paid account looks like though, clearly. Obviously has way too much money to spend. Absolute head. When I’m having a tit day I think to myself “at least I’m not Ellie Grey who has to pay pretend people to follow me on instagram”.

I don’t know who you’re fooling with these fake followers but it’s not us hun. You’re so transparent it’s embarrassing at this point. You’re a basic witch, with no personality. crappy misinformation content aside, what do you have to offer the world that makes them so interested in you huh? Your great taste in art, music, fashion etc? Any talents beside making tit up and writing tit songs? Do you have a great sense of humour? Are you some kind of model? Is your content unique? No, you’re literally a nobody.

I know numerous creative, intelligent and interesting accounts posting top tier content, becoming micro-influencers, and none of them have received that amount of followers that quickly. Building a genuine following takes time even if you go viral for something. Hopefully instagram cottons on to your fake followers and limits your accounts again. Or you get hacked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Spelling and grammar absolutely appalling... of course this is the perfect person to take advice from! I make mistakes all the time though, largely as I write here in a rage haha

Stupid bleep. Loads of bleeping diseases have ‘hit an all time high’. Patients weren’t being seen during lockdown, you stupid cloth eared bint. That’s why the figures look like they do. Now duck off, driving miss Daisy.
Also... loads of stupid bleeping cunts taking advice from other stupid cunte (like Ellie) and are no longer vaccinating.

Wish ellie would shut the duck up. She is going through her 'ramp it up' phase again at the moment and I can't wait for her to hit her next low and duck off. I hope to god the inheritance runs out soon. We know it's not all going on educating her kids, when that follower count is rising so rapidly.

Reactions: 3
Another Ellie clone!! This woman drives me up the wall! 😡 She has got the pure cheek of selling rubbish products that don’t even work and trying to scam people into joining her business pyramid scheme and she’s out here telling people about strep A and covid 🥴 swear she thinks she’s a bloody scientist!!
78641C38-90F3-4051-B298-E4A9D24176B3.jpeg

Also when I posted on the previous thread asking for advice about having the c v@ccine and having a dead leg etc just want to thank you all for not telling me I’m gonna die next week or trying to scare monger like Ellie does lol. Ellie’s got a fetish for people blowing smoke up her arse, pass it on 🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Another Ellie clone!! This woman drives me up the wall! 😡 She has got the pure cheek of selling rubbish products that don’t even work and trying to scam people into joining her business pyramid scheme and she’s out here telling people about strep A and covid 🥴 swear she thinks she’s a bloody scientist!!View attachment 1788041

Also when I posted on the previous thread asking for advice about having the c v@ccine and having a dead leg etc just want to thank you all for not telling me I’m gonna die next week or trying to scare monger like Ellie does lol. Ellie’s got a fetish for people blowing smoke up her arse, pass it on 🤣🤪
Tell me the arseholes don't understand bacteria/viruses/immunology/vaccines without telling me! I wonder if they realise that bacterial tonsillitis cases are most commonly Strep A (obv viral still more common), strep throat is Strep A (swelling occurs slightly lower than tonsils in throat area), Scarlet Fever, etc. It is actually a relatively common cause of bacterial infection, esp amongst kids, sadly a small number have had it become 'invasive' and overwhelmed their body's. Still seems like they don't understand that these self reporting systems allow people to report breaking their ankle falling over their cat after any medication if they want. Idiots!

Screenshot_20221206-105948_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another Ellie clone!! This woman drives me up the wall! 😡 She has got the pure cheek of selling rubbish products that don’t even work and trying to scam people into joining her business pyramid scheme and she’s out here telling people about strep A and covid 🥴 swear she thinks she’s a bloody scientist!!View attachment 1788041

Did anyone reply to you? I couldn’t work out if you were being serious?

Reactions: 2
Did anyone reply to you? I couldn’t work out if you were being serious?
No one replies to me and yes I was being serious I was wanting to know if anyone else experienced the same as me. I hope that doesn’t come across as sarcastic 😅

Does anyone remember the girl who had the v@ccine and had a really bad reaction and ended up in hospital and learning to walk? She gained loads of followers on instagram. Apparently it was lies that the vaccine caused her illness. I can’t remember the name of the girl but I think think she was called out on here on previous thread?

5D9A3680-DF3F-4545-B8BE-E423F6DBEE12.png
Ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is unhinged behaviour. The person she's chatting to is her adult son ffs. Let him be. Telling him you'll not sleep till you have a selfie is insane.

I bet money the months prior to his arrival in Portugal she didn't give a duck when he was home or not.

Oh, and an eye infection isn't because you didn't want to see your son leave you twit. I don't get how you can be the queen of manifestation and still be getting ill. You must be manifesting your own ailments for socials or something.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just sat outside the pharmacy whilst my other half is having her 4th covid vaccine. I had mine awhile ago.

Plenty of people coming in and out. No one’s foaming at the mouth, fitting, no ambulances and best of all - no antivaxxers.

Just sat outside the pharmacy whilst my other half is having her 4th covid vaccine. I had mine awhile ago.

Plenty of people coming in and out. No one’s foaming at the mouth, fitting, no ambulances and best of all - no antivaxxers.
Has anyone become magnetic? Also if there's nobody there offering you £120,000 compensation was it a genuine vaccine or a placebo?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is unhinged behaviour. The person she's chatting to is her adult son ffs. Let him be. Telling him you'll not sleep till you have a selfie is insane.

I bet money the months prior to his arrival in Portugal she didn't give a duck when he was home or not.

Oh, and an eye infection isn't because you didn't want to see your son leave you twit. I don't get how you can be the queen of manifestation and still be getting ill. You must be manifesting your own ailments for socials or something.
Why the hell would you share that? No-one gives a tit that she was awake after midnight! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.