Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell - my fingers are bastard sore, screen shooting this pile of old shite. Anyway, enjoy. @FatFelix Yes, rolls of the fig variety will be fine.

Please watch out for Wanky Walton’s guest mention - it’s worth the wait.
It's almost cute that he thinks he 'released students' just in time for their Xmas break... 🥴🤣
What a twit! Basically he's spent loads of time writing meaningless things to people who probably haven't read a word of it, and the govt def stopped you studying law not a uni who have either read your forms and thought you had serious mental health issues, were unqualified to enter the degree, or potentially didn't think you could fund it if you were rejected for a scholarship, but you know, don't let a bit of delusion and narcissism get in the way.

I bloody love this one.

I don't think there are many people that I have less respect for than Aseem Malhotra. He's definitely alongside Andrew Wakefield morally in my eyes. The GMC needs to hurry up and catch up with him given the constant misinformation he pushes, the complete misrepresentation of the BMA and a meaningless award, the positions he held, etc. This is simply a case of a doctor with a diet book to sell and very little to offer clinically.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell - my fingers are bastard sore, screen shooting this pile of old shite. Anyway, enjoy. @FatFelix Yes, rolls of the fig variety will be fine.

Please watch out for Wanky Walton’s guest mention - it’s worth the wait.
Christ on a bleeping bike.

“ History was made as no other man has
succumb to achieving such incredible
heights in the history of the World. I am the
first person to achieve this. This is history in
the making.
I am King John, a medieval supperwarrior“

He needs sectioning. ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Supperwarrior’ - and there’s me thinking it was only Fat Chops and me who lived for food. 🤡
! No wonder his applications were rejected 😂! Omfg…… literally speechless. Where do I even start? That guy needs serious mental health help. It seems to be a common theme here with these troofers, why are they so incredibly delusional? And pot kettle calling Wanky a narcissistic 😂 ok buddy 👍🏻

Look it’s ok troofers……just admit that you got a bit lost and carried away in the conspiracy world during the pandemic and now that it’s mostly over, you can’t be arsed anymore as you’ve returned to normal life. There’s really no need for a whole New Testament!
It did highlight some hilarious memories though like remember when they claimed that a million people attended that protest in London 😂 wonder where all those people are now? …half of them didn’t exist and the other half are probably trying to sell supplements 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

the making.

I don't if it's everyone or just me because I'm the King of Cheshire, but I find this self aggrandising a little peculiar. Bloody serfs.

Reactions: 6

the making.

Why does he keep saying he is medieval?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.