Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s only marley that lives at dads full time. The girls live with Ellie and Skye visits dad weekends and holidays. You only have to go through Sam’s Facebook to his partner and this is clear. There little family looks very happy.
*their

Yes, they do look happy in the photograph she’s shared on that au pair post. In most photos infact (though who in reality shares photos of people looking unhappy?).
I think it’s interesting that her post specifically mentions three children & neglects to mention that one of them doesn’t reside there.

Skye was there. I’m guessing it was in 2021. The dads girlfriend (Alice?) got in touch directly and told us. She literally contacted us to correct some of the incorrect info that was flying about.

She also confirmed that the kids are vaccinated.

She’s a nurse if I remember correctly.

Skye has never lived there. Alice has not ever confirmed this directly. She has not said either children are vaccinated.
Yes her and Ellie have differing views that’s all I know.
You on repeat say Ellie is giving out misinformation yet won’t be corrected clearly unless it suits your narrative.

All Alice ever asked was that the children were left out of whatever was going on at the time and her messages at the time were doctored by tattle to suit the narrative missing out key parts.

Skye has never lived there. Alice has not ever confirmed this directly. She has not said either children are vaccinated.
You on repeat say Ellie is giving out misinformation yet won’t be corrected clearly unless it suits your narrative.

All Alice ever asked was that the children were left out of whatever was going on at the time and her messages at the time were doctored by tattle to suit the narrative missing out key parts.
You're insinuating that you've seen or have access to these messages. Can you back up your claims that the messages were doctored?

Reactions: 3

The screenshots are literally on a previous thread.

it sounds like you have some personal involvement (bias) here. How can you purport your know what Alice did or didn’t say?

You're insinuating that you've seen or have access to these messages. Can you back up your claims that the messages were doctored?
I wish I had the technological skill to ‘doctor’ messages.

Deffo not a 2002 model! I’d love to post a pic but I’m sure it’s not allowed!

She will literally imagine that’s a ‘job perk’. Lol

She got inheritance from her grandma.

And it’s prob a 2002 model.

Reactions: 2
The screenshots are literally on a previous thread.

it sounds like you have some personal involvement (bias) here. How can you purport your know what Alice did or didn’t say?

I wish I had the technological skill to ‘doctor’ messages.

I’m not insinuating - I know Alice sent this to Ellie at the same time.
Here’s the full message that was then half put on tattle

Attachments

Deffo not a 2002 model! I’d love to post a pic but I’m sure it’s not allowed!
You can as long as you remove at least a part of the number plate

So you are alice. Hi. We’ve spoken before

Care to post the rest of the conversations that we had? From both of your accounts?
When the page was closed. Obviously the message history went with it.

Reactions: 4
You can as long as you remove at least a part of the number plate

So you are alice. Hi. We’ve spoken before

Care to post the rest of the conversations that we had? From both of your accounts?
When the page was closed. Obviously the message history went with it.
No I’m not Alice just close enough to know the truth. She’s only ever spoken once off her Instagram. A conversation she discussed at the time with Ellie as didn’t want the children discussed online.

Everything was twisted and she won’t comment again.

No I’m not Alice just close enough to know the truth. She’s only ever spoken once off her Instagram. A conversation she discussed at the time with Ellie as didn’t want the children discussed online.

Everything was twisted and she won’t comment again.
The conversation was much longer than that, was over a few days over 2 accounts.

With all due respect, if you’re not alice, then you weren’t there. I was.

Reactions: 4
Who is Alice ? 😂

Who is the father of the youngest child ? Sorry if I’m behind
Alice is Ellie's ex husbands new partner. She contacted Nosey last year(?) via Instagram to clear up the children's living situation.

The rumoured Father of Deliah is a guy called Ollie Oxley. He's a property developer who is married to ex model Emma B. She used to date Brian Harvey.

*I think that's right! Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. These thread move so fast snd things change A LOT in Ellie's world!*

Reactions: 5
Alice is Ellie's ex husbands new partner. She contacted Nosey last year(?) via Instagram to clear up the children's living situation.

The rumoured Father of Deliah is a guy called Ollie Oxley. He's a property developer who is married to ex model Emma B. She used to date Brian Harvey.

*I think that's right! Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. These thread move so fast snd things change A LOT in Ellie's world!*
thanks am up to date now! I thought there must be more than one dad as it’s obvious the youngest doesn’t have the same father.

Reactions: 2
This is exactly what was shared on here. Nothings changed to suit anyones narrative. All anyone here is bothered about it calling out Ellie’s very dangerous lies and bullying. Part of doing this is calling out menial lies to prove she can’t be trusted with “facts” about smears, cancer, mammograms, vaccinations, childrens health, money matters, legal matters etc etc. as far as I’m aware the kids info has never been shared. If There has been pics of the children on here which fyi I disagree with and if anything the faces should be covered, then they were originally shared very very publicly by your mate Ellie

Reactions: 6
This is exactly what was shared on here. Nothings changed to suit anyones narrative. All anyone here is bothered about it calling out Ellie’s very dangerous lies and bullying. Part of doing this is calling out menial lies to prove she can’t be trusted with “facts” about smears, cancer, mammograms, vaccinations, childrens health, money matters, legal matters etc etc. as far as I’m aware the kids info has never been shared. If There has been pics of the children on here which fyi I disagree with and if anything the faces should be covered, then they were originally shared very very publicly by your mate Ellie
That’s right
Any photos that are shared here, has already been posted publicly

Unfortunately when anyone posts a photo to a social media site, they immediately give up all rights to the image. It’s in the public domain.

Maybe (definately not)Alice shouod consider holding the source of the images & information to account rather than the people sharing it further.

And while we’re on it. If you want to go running back and tell the people involved with Ellie why there are a bunch of strangers online constantly calling her out for lying compulsively, I’ve come across and had to argue with a number of people in real life who believe this tripe and have refused vacccines for themselves and their young children, and stopped paying fines and some bills as a direct result of this cretin. They genuinely think she’s right because she controls the narrative so much by blocking and deleting comments that correct her, buying followers, lying about qualifications, making up success stories and tales about drs praising her for correcting them, i could go on and on all day about how dangerous she is and I won’t stops until she has no online platform anymore. Unfortunately we have had a pandemic and now an economic crisis which has given her and people like her a great boost of vulnerable and desperate followers that she can manipulate money and adoration out of

That’s right
Any photos that are shared here, has already been posted publicly

Unfortunately when anyone posts a photo to a social media site, they immediately give up all rights to the image. It’s in the public domain.

Maybe (definately not)Alice shouod consider holding the source of the images & information to account rather than the people sharing it further.
BUT you’re forgetting the family rule that no one is allowed to question Ellie, or anyone else who may be close to her I imagine.

So she just carries on hurting everyone around her, causing unnecessary chaos and drama, spreading dangerous and harmful information to people on social media, lying, grifting, bullying etc. you could go on and on.

This behaviour goes on and on and has done for years. Ellie is NOT the victim here. It’s those who have been deceived, harmed and left to manage the fallout physically, mentally and financially by HER actions.

This Tattle group appears to be the only ones challenging her behaviour. Her family and friends turning a blind eye or just giving up has obviously done nothing to deter her.

Instagram and other social media platforms also allow this to go on with a reporting system that is not fit for purpose and whose sanctions are laughable. But there is nothing funny in letting this wretched woman spread her harm and vitriol unchecked.

……… and so this group exists. We all sincerely wish it didn’t have to though.

Reactions: 5
BUT you’re forgetting the family rule that no one is allowed to question Ellie, or anyone else who may be close to her I imagine.

So she just carries on hurting everyone around her, causing unnecessary chaos and drama, spreading dangerous and harmful information to people on social media, lying, grifting, bullying etc. you could go on and on.

This behaviour goes on and on and has done for years. Ellie is NOT the victim here. It’s those who have been deceived, harmed and left to manage the fallout physically, mentally and financially by HER actions.

This Tattle group appears to be the only ones challenging her behaviour. Her family and friends turning a blind eye or just giving up has obviously done nothing to deter her.

Instagram and other social media platforms also allow this to go on with a reporting system that is not fit for purpose and whose sanctions are laughable. But there is nothing funny in letting this wretched woman spread her harm and vitriol unchecked.

……… and so this group exists. We all sincerely wish it didn’t have to though.
Well put. I’ve lost count of the amount of comments I’ve seen on her socials thanking her as they’ve now cancelled their cancer screening, or stopped using suncream on their children, or refused various treatments at birth, or had an illegal meter installed (which could blow up an entire row of houses BTW). She makes my blood boil and her family mainly her parents are as much to blame as her. Disgrace

And, these are only the people that we know about - there will no doubt be countless other gullible folk who have followed her ‘advice’ over the years. And why do the people in this group choose to remain anonymous? (apart from yours truly….) because once our identity becomes apparent, we become targets ourselves.

As I’ve said many times before, until I stumbled across this thread, I’d never heard of Tattle and I never comment on any other posts. My issues are with people who are openly critical of the doctors, nurses, scientists that I have so much respect for. A lot of the patients that I work with would simply not be here if it was not for medicine. So when I see utter bleeping bollocks being spouted, I will call it out. The mistake I made in here was doing this anonymously, whilst making it clear to many who I really was. In the end I didn’t care if they knew who I was, I was so fucked off with the tit.

When they say that they are sick of us saying they are dangerous, that’s a bleeping understatement, a huge one. Anyone who tells women not to have smears, mammograms and who say sunbeds are safe, sunscreen causes cancer, is not just dangerous, they’re bleeping bad. You cannot come out with tit like that and then glibly say “Prove me wrong”. Science and medicine don’t bleeping work like that.

Right, where’s my cricket bat? 🤔🤔🤔🫣🤔🤔🫣

Love and lighthouses. Gill

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And, these are only the people that we know about - there will no doubt be countless other gullible folk who have followed her ‘advice’ over the years. And why do the people in this group choose to remain anonymous? (apart from yours truly….) because once our identity becomes apparent, we become targets ourselves.

As I’ve said many times before, until I stumbled across this thread, I’d never heard of Tattle and I never comment on any other posts. My issues are with people who are openly critical of the doctors, nurses, scientists that I have so much respect for. A lot of the patients that I work with would simply not be here if it was not for medicine. So when I see utter bleeping bollocks being spouted, I will call it out. The mistake I made in here was doing this anonymously, whilst making it clear to many who I really was. In the end I didn’t care if they knew who I was, I was so fucked off with the tit.

When they say that they are sick of us saying they are dangerous, that’s a bleeping understatement, a huge one. Anyone who tells women not to have smears, mammograms and who say sunbeds are safe, sunscreen causes cancer, is not just dangerous, they’re bleeping bad. You cannot come out with tit like that and then glibly say “Prove me wrong”. Science and medicine don’t bleeping work like that.

Right, where’s my cricket bat? 🤔🤔🤔🫣🤔🤔🫣

Love and lighthouses. Gill
The ironic thing is I bet the majority of people on this thread only found it cause they saw her nonsense, corrected her and got abused and blocked by her, which made them Google her and in turn find this page. That’s how I’ve come across this anyway. That’s how I realised this person is actually dangerous

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.