Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. Update on the blood donation. No hot drinks or mint clubs but the welcome introduction of Seabrooks cheese and onion crisps. When I had finished donating the nurse looked at my blood and said it was probably the best blood she had ever seen. Soon all the nurses were there holding my blood up to the light and revelling in its ruby magnificence.

I took the opportunity of giving them some advice on running a blood donation service. They couldn't believe that these things had never been thought of before and implemented them immediately.

Hadn't even opened my crisps when the head of the UK blood service rang to thank me and offered his resignation for not thinking of these things. No need to resign I said as long as you use today as a learning day. A springboard to improvement if you like. He thanked me profusely.

My changes were so successful that at the end of the session 6000 extra donations had been taken. How are we going to take all that a nurse said, we need a bigger truck!! Not to worry I said I've invented a new physical process that allows you to compress a liquid down to a tenth of its volume. I can't release it to the market as "big haulage" would be ruined and my life would be in danger. Just don't tell anyone I showed you. Not a bad days work really. I'm so selfless and giving its unreal... (to be fair apart from the crisps this post is completely unreal).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So. Update on the blood donation. No hot drinks or mint clubs but the welcome introduction of Seabrooks cheese and onion crisps. When I had finished donating the nurse looked at my blood and said it was probably the best blood she had ever seen. Soon all the nurses were there holding my blood up to the light and revelling in its ruby magnificence.

I took the opportunity of giving them some advice on running a blood donation service. They couldn't believe that these things had never been thought of before and implemented them immediately.

Hadn't even opened my crisps when the head of the UK blood service rang to thank me and offered his resignation for not thinking of these things. No need to resign I said as long as you use today as a learning day. A springboard to improvement if you like. He thanked me profusely.

My changes were so successful that at the end of the session 6000 extra donations had been taken. How are we going to take all that a nurse said, we need a bigger truck!! Not to worry I said I've invented a new physical process that allows you to compress a liquid down to a tenth of its volume. I can't release it to the market as "big haulage" would be ruined and my life would be in danger. Just don't tell anyone I showed you. Not a bad days work really. I'm so selfless and giving its unreal... (to be fair apart from the crisps this post is completely unreal).
All that tit, just so all your followers can marvel at your wonderfulness. Listen Chopster, all you had to do was tell to manifest a better service. No need for all your posturing. ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ she’s lost everyone’s emails for hair results again. Really should consider admin, Ellie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would be great if we could hire an undercover reporter for this job. Maybe Super Sleuth, Pa Buckle could help us find one 🤣🤣
Well he found me……but as I said the other day, Ellie had already threatened me with the ‘deformation’ action yonks before Inspector Gadget was instructed. 🕵️‍♀️ 🔍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
An au pair for three children, no less. When only one of them lives with her full time 🥴
it’s only marley that lives at dads full time. The girls live with Ellie and Skye visits dad weekends and holidays. You only have to go through Sam’s Facebook to his partner and this is clear. There little family looks very happy.

Reactions: 1
it’s only marley that lives at dads full time. The girls live with Ellie and Skye visits dad weekends and holidays. You only have to go through Sam’s Facebook to his partner and this is clear. There little family looks very happy.
Why do I get the feeling you know them personally some way or another

Reactions: 3
so why does the youngest not go to dads seems like the youngest is with her full time .. does she have no dad ?! From following her for a while I’ve never seen the youngest go to dads

Why do I get the feeling you know them personally some way or another
we have so many questions!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Marley chose to go to dads. Skye followed. She only has Delilah at home full time

The dads girlfriend confirmed this directly.

Marley has always been a daddies boy apparently

so why does the youngest not go to dads seems like the youngest is with her full time .. does she have no dad ?! From following her for a while I’ve never seen the youngest go to dads

we have so many questions!
The youngest has a different dad. He’s married to someone else.
Falling pregnant with the youngest was what ended Ellie’s marriage.

The story goes that Skye saw Marley having so much fun, with the huge merged family that Sam has (do they have 6-8 kids in total or something). She quickly followed when Marley went.

Marley chose to go to dads. Skye followed. She only has Delilah at home full time

The dads girlfriend confirmed this directly.

Marley has always been a daddies boy apparently

The youngest has a different dad. He’s married to someone else.
Falling pregnant with the youngest was what ended Ellie’s marriage.

The story goes that Skye saw Marley having so much fun, with the huge merged family that Sam has (do they have 6-8 kids in total or something). She quickly followed when Marley went.

Yes I do know of them but it’s only Marley there full time. Not Skye as I said she goes weekends and holidays. They won’t ever say anything as don’t want the kids to read online stuff from them in the future and the relationship broke down and has been and remains very toxic.

Yes I do know of them but it’s only Marley there full time. Not Skye as I said she goes weekends and holidays. They won’t ever say anything as don’t want the kids to read online stuff from them in the future and the relationship broke down and has been and remains very toxic.
Skye was there. I’m guessing it was in 2021. The dads girlfriend (Alice?) got in touch directly and told us. She literally contacted us to correct some of the incorrect info that was flying about.

She also confirmed that the kids are vaccinated.

She’s a nurse if I remember correctly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.