Ellie Grey #18 She's never studied law. Meter fitting, vax & war in reality knows nothing at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re blocked, it just says ‘user not found’.
He’s deleted the one & only post he had on that new account after he got the piss ripped out of him in the comments yesterday & none of his minions came to his rescue.
The twit.

View attachment 1260634
Could you be bleeping arsed to keep recreating a new page, every time the evil Instagram ‘people’ reviewed his tit personally… 😂😂 and pulled it all down? For someone who professes to dislike IG with such a passion, he would do anything he can to keep an account. What are we at now? 563 accounts? Stupid little gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could you be bleeping arsed to keep recreating a new page, every time the evil Instagram ‘people’ reviewed his tit personally… 😂😂 and pulled it all down? For someone who professes to dislike IG with such a passion, he would do anything he can to keep an account. What are we at now? 563 accounts? Stupid little gobshite.
No, I couldn’t. But unlike Ash, I have a fulfilling career & lead a nice life outside of work too. What’s he got? From what we know of him, pre-pandemic he was an unemployed gamer. He can claim to hate ‘Convid’ & Instagram as much as he likes, but we all know that it’s given him a purpose & a bit of notoriety he would never have achieved anywhere else.
And Ash, if you’re reading this, THIS is why your accounts keep getting deleted. Your content. You’re a horrible bleep.

Anyway, Happy Nurse’s Day 🥴

FA47FCB6-4572-4B75-98F3-B0E795CA7BF4.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Just looked up the new platform Julie's using, she's paying at least $396 (£324) a year for the basic plan. If she's gone for the business plan (coz, you know she runs her biz right lol) it'll be $1188.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't imagine what has happened and why nobody is getting their stuff. 🤷‍♂️
Me neither. Like, no one could possibly imagine that a little bleep like her would take money from her gullibles and not deliver……… Come on fat lad, give the girl a bit of credit…..

Who asked what ‘pre order’ means.
Now we know.

Ooh. Anyone got a burner account?

She seems to have deleted her second insta account and is just using this one.
I can see both her twit accounts.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.