Ellie Grey #18 She's never studied law. Meter fitting, vax & war in reality knows nothing at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So our Jools has gone to another platform which she paying to host. She can finally speak freely!!!

Bet she didn't read the terms of use. I bet the people joining her didn't either. If you sign up to her group she gets your contact info and is responsible for keeping it safe.

I'd not trust her to know she'll be liable to abide by gdpr and potentially have to register with the IPO.

She's too busy building herself a safe space to spout her garbage to the few who'll listen. I wonder when she'll stop living in fear.

Reactions: 5
That isn't the DR. That is the Aqua Blu Resort in Sharm El Sheik...
Well spotted HH, a quick search on Google Maps Street View confirms the Aqua Blu resort in Sharm El Sheik.
There's at least 4 points of reference that match with her pictures.

Aqua Blue Sharm Al Sheikh - Google Maps

Also PCR test required if not fully vaccinated, Entry requirements - Egypt travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).

The only reason I can think of for Ellie to lie to her followers (which to be brutally honest doesn't take much), is that she is either in possession of a forged Vaccine Certificate or did a PCR (and isolated) on arrival. Also of note is that face masks are (apparently) compulsory in the international airport.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well spotted HH, a quick search on Google Maps Street View confirms the Aqua Blu resort in Sharm El Sheik.

Also PCR test required if not fully vaccinated, Entry requirements - Egypt travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk).

The only reason I can think of for Ellie to lie to her followers (which to be brutally honest doesn't take much), is that she is either in possession of a forged Vaccine Certificate or did a PCR (and isolated) on arrival. Also of note is that face masks are (apparently) compulsory in the international airport.
what I’d give to see her showing her pcr test results whilst wearing a mask 🤣🤣🤣 she’s definitely used the fake documents to get there .. maybe an email to the resort 🤔

Reactions: 7
Those spires in the background look suspiciously like “Arabic” places of worship 🤦🏼‍♀️

And I bet she had to adhere to all the rules to go there 🤣 what a sad sack lying about where she goes on holiday 🤣🤣
Wouldn’t expect anything less! 🤣

Ha ha ha! Stupid witch! Ok gang, who’s going to grass her up? 🤣

Just had a little peruse on Google images. It is absolutely bleeping HORRIBLE. My worst nightmare kind of holiday.

Seriously though, if this doesn’t prove to even the most diehard of ElLIE’s fans that she’s a compulsive liar, what will? She’s lied on several posts now that she’s going to the Dom Rep & is quite obviously somewhere else. Is she really that naive to think that no one would notice?!

I wonder what nonsense she’ll spin to get out of this one 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those spires in the background look suspiciously like “Arabic” places of worship 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wouldn’t expect anything less! 🤣

Ha ha ha! Stupid witch! Ok gang, who’s going to grass her up? 🤣
She stated that she was going to Punta Cana in the DR .. that’s deffo not the DR I’ve been to punta cana .. imagine lying THAT much .. her followers need to be directed to this thread 🤣

Reactions: 6
Nice one HulaHannah! Knew someone would scope this out! This thread is amazing for calling out her lies.

I'm sure she schooled everyone in the airport and every government worker she came across. There is nothing elLIE doesn't know.

Awaiting updates that cover her arse from this lie 🤣. Please keep an eye out folks, love to pop on here for the updates I miss or can't see from telegram.

Ellie, there are only so many people you can scam before some start asking questions and asking for refunds - for something you shouldn't be charging for!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I just recognised the gondola things and the dolphin print at the pool edge from a cousin's photos. Wonder if DR is all just another part of her fantasy life and she thinks her flock are too stupid to notice, or if she is still meant to be going there and just never mentioned this one given the travel rules.

She stated that she was going to Punta Cana in the DR .. that’s deffo not the DR I’ve been to punta cana .. imagine lying THAT much .. her followers need to be directed to this thread 🤣
No, she’s gone to Cunta Pana! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lies on top of lies on top of lies. No wonder she’s turned off commenting in the telegram. She must be constantly on edge that someone will call her out for something in her little echo chamber of dumb minions and as she’s on holibobs she’s surrendering her 24/7 control and monitoring.
It’s a hard graft keeping up with all these lies… at least that’s something she does appear to work at. Hope you’re having a great time babez.

Last edited:
I just recognised the gondola things and the dolphin print at the pool edge from a cousin's photos. Wonder if DR is all just another part of her fantasy life and she thinks her flock are too stupid to notice, or if she is still meant to be going there and just never mentioned this one given the travel rules.
If any of of gullibles had any respect for her, (and surely they didn’t, surely they were all just hanging on her every word because they are all cretins) then this latest humongous, big fat lie, (and why!?) must throw their adoration into question?

I mean if the silly twit lies about something as simple as a bastard holiday, surely all her ‘troofs’ about vaccines, bills, GLOs, etc etc, must now be brought into question.

Look at this utter bleep’s latest reel about how every celebrity is in the Ukrainian when they should all be in Africa helping there instead …..but if you were to actually read the headline properly, beeeeeebs….you’d read with your very own eyes that it CLEARLY says that Angelina is in Italy WITH Ukrainian children who have fled the war.
As if you could be anymore of a bleep…you’re more upset that the baby in the photo (which some of the comments are claiming is a manikin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡) has a play suit on that has a pizza design all over it.

Every day these troofers happily show us and their bleep followers how stupid they are 🤡👋🏼

And let’s not even highlight the date on this shared MSM article 🤣🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Poor, deluded Exposing_stupid. He genuinely believes Instagram deactivate his accounts & ban him from doing lives because they are ‘scared’ of what he’s got to say.
No, Ash. You are deeply unpleasant & everything you say is utter SHITE. Quite why this little cockweasel hasn’t received a lifetime ban yet is beyond me.

BD42F68D-84AB-4150-B4BD-C713E62B00E7.jpeg

• Haha
Look at this utter bleep’s latest reel about how every celebrity is in the Ukrainian when they should all be in Africa helping there instead …..but if you were to actually read the headline properly, beeeeeebs….you’d read with your very own eyes that it CLEARLY says that Angelina is in Italy WITH Ukrainian children who have fled the war.
As if you could be anymore of a bleep…you’re more upset that the baby in the photo (which some of the comments are claiming is a manikin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡) has a play suit on that has a pizza design all over it.

Every day these troofers happily show us and their bleep followers how stupid they are 🤡👋🏼

And let’s not even highlight the date on this shared MSM article 🤣🤡

OMG I actually ATE a pizza two evenings ago. Am I turning into the illuminati?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.