Ellie Grey #18 She's never studied law. Meter fitting, vax & war in reality knows nothing at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve not posted for a while on here mainly because I’m blocked by most of the known idiots however I still like to catch up on here & I was delighted to see Exposing duck all has set up his millionth Insta page again, so I could carry on letting him know he’s still a bleep! But it didn’t take long for him to block my main account but he’s having a mare with my burner account & it’s great to see other people calling him it too. It would be great if more people could jump on & just let him know what a twit he is before he blocks us! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#19 Ellie Grey

Webinars she hosts can save you money 💴
But we all know your lies , it’s all a grift honey !

#19 Ellie Grey
Grifted money to spend time on a sunbed
Now where’s the GLO , hair samples & Cun* Shed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The knuckle dragger responded 🤦‍♀️
I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone who over-estimates their own intelligence more than he does. His constant assertions that everyone else is thick is hilarious. Ash, please look up the word ‘moron’ in the dictionary. I think you’ll find you fit the description more than most. Remember that time you thought Pakistan was in India?

Yeah. Who’s the Moron?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#19 Ellie Grey
She cant analyze your hair, cos she's lost it and doesnt care, she's on holiday but where?

Reactions: 10
It would be great if more people could jump on & just let him know what a twit he is before he blocks us! 🤣
The Dr has spoken.
He doesn’t usually stoop to personal insults, but I think he felt the need to get some things off his chest in view of an impending block……

*Comments are on the post where Ash is whinging about being banned from live posts. Incase anyone requires a measure of the level of stupid we are dealing with here 😵💫

8E6A9930-BA6B-4909-A817-A3A228B6C5B1.jpeg

780A764B-BFB1-4FD5-8D07-01A5DE7ADF4D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god what a duo. Intellect will be taking a hit on Friday.

I wonder if we could guess the agenda they'll be running through. I'll go first...

1. Something about thinking about/ protecting our kids (except there's been none of the mass death, maiming or harm they claimed would happen as soon as they got jabbed)

Lol. Who's gonna tune in? Or, are we all busy living our truth and standing in our own power and not listening to morons

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The knuckle dragger responded 🤦‍♀️
I've only been wiping down gym equipment before and after me for almost 20 years when I fist joined in my teens...but yes, sure it's all about Covid and nothing to do with not touching anything the likes of him and his ilk have touched. Given their issues with being expected to partake in simple hand hygiene, it would be fair to assume that they weren't the cleanest to begin with without also then having their sweat. And yes, I wiped it down before as well as after because of people just like him 🤮. I can also confirm, that in that 20 years, I have often seen gym staff going around and cleaning equipment prior to Covid too (obviously it just became a bit more frequent recently), because of disgusting people like him who struggle to grasp the concept of no one wanting to lie in your filth...

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion:

Ellie Grey #19 On holiday paid for with follower’s money. Lied about where & got tested. Now isn’t that scummy?

Reactions: 5
I think exposing nothing must have blocked me, I can see his stories but not his posts. I think I might try and get blocked by some more of them, it’s quite liberating 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think exposing nothing must have blocked me, I can see his stories but not his posts. I think I might try and get blocked by some more of them, it’s quite liberating 🤣
I looked on another account that hasn't looked at his grubby face before and he's got no posts. Anyone else confirm?

Reactions: 1
Now and then she will go on these mental health/anxiety excursions. I follow legit qualified psychotherapists and they’re always warning you about mental health “influencers” who aren’t qualified, giving out bogus or unprofessional advice and anecdotes. This is simply filler for her page.. keeping that content rolling and regular trying to get more engagement. If in doubt hit that mental health button 🙄. Ah we should start a Liey Grey bingo! Might start one on the next thread 😂. Even if there is a hint of profoundness in it.. whenever I read it, all I can hear is her condescending grating voice reading it out and I just cringe. Any one else get the same? 😂

Reactions: 9
I looked on another account that hasn't looked at his grubby face before and he's got no posts. Anyone else confirm?
If you’re blocked, it just says ‘user not found’.
He’s deleted the one & only post he had on that new account after he got the piss ripped out of him in the comments yesterday & none of his minions came to his rescue.
The twit.

F3049A01-75FA-4F2A-B052-9E2F24430F1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.