Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit quiet at the moment, but still following all the comments - which make me laugh out loud at times. Busy doing some real work 😊 my mother isn’t brilliant at the moment (she’s triple vaccinated, so who knows - maybe that’s why she’s not so well - or maybe she’s 94 with terminal Bowel cancer and it’s cock all to do with vaccines) I also can’t shake off the sadness of Ukraine, undoubtedly, I’m not alone in this. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
once again, she prove she knows three fifths of duck all about service of legal documents.
Silly bleep. Because you can always ‘prove’ a recorded delivery letter…….. I remember one of our criminal clients many years ago, told me that if ever he received fines of any kind, he’d send an empty envelope to the recipient, send it recorded and then show the receipt to ‘prove’ he’d sent correspondence. 😂😂😂😂😂

Joan of Arch 💀💀💀
Ah yes, that well known covid denier Joan Arch. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sounds so pious and condescending. So you’ve got knocked up a million times and gave birth on your bed, and now you want other women to join you in your ‘free birth in the car park of Tesco behind the bottle bank’ crusade.

Is that the best you’ve got to contribute to the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sounds so pious and condescending. So you’ve got knocked up a million times and gave birth on your bed, and now you want other women to join you in your ‘free birth in the car park of Tesco behind the bottle bank’ crusade.

Is that the best you’ve got to contribute to the world?
And has she got the same tit hair dresser as Liey? Another bleeping basin cut. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ain’t no hairdressers in the jungle!

She also says she doesn’t use soap or shampoo but swims in the sea every day. Bet she honks….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Bauhaus Wife has now had two Insta pages taken down.

Whoever is reporting them… do keep going.
I’m so pleased to see this 👏🏻
I could only bear to look at her page once or twice. Hideous, hideous woman. The passive-aggressive way she would address people who dared to disagree with her. Pinning their comment, so her hateful followers could abuse them too. Vile.

I actually have a big issue with free-birthers. Dangerous, selfish twats. Have a home birth if you want, but have a bloody midwife there incase it all goes tits up. It often does & I know this because I’ve been involved in picking up the pieces several times.

A couple of months ago, my team attended a neonatal emergency down in A&E. A baby had been brought in by ambulance having been born ‘flat’ (not breathing, no signs of life) at home. Turns out Mum had free-birthed. The back story, when we were able to get it, was that she’d also refused all antenatal care. The baby was thought to be term, but was extremely small for it's gestational age- something that would most likely have been picked up & monitored by professionals, had she allowed them to. I don’t know the result of the inquest yet, but the suspicion amongst the attending Drs was that the baby was probably stillborn.

That woman clearly didn’t want any ‘unnatural’ intervention, but the sad reality is that had she consented to some- that baby would be alive today.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.