Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, did u not know? She spoke to Mr Zoom yesterday - he apologised profusely and reinstated her. Then, she educated him about vaxx1nes. He was gobsmacked, how did he not know all this? He booked himself in for a online bio resonance scan and it confirmed everything. So now he has a voucher for IV vitamin C for when the shed opens. It might be problematic for him to fly over tho, as he’s also in the process of revoking his birth certificate. But really, he’s just so incredibly grateful to have been woke, he can’t believe how brainwashed he had been all this time…
I've just realised the truth about elLIE.

She's a paid government shill.

And the proof?

She complains about injected CoviD VacCines shedding, but she's about to start injecting Vitamin C in her shed.

V + C + shed = VaCed government shill.

I'm going to report her to Aron Walton, because he knows that everyone who attends the rallies in London, including elLIE, is a paid government shill.

Suddenly it all makes sense.

I'm off to Asda so that I can help Aron by filming him wandering around barking bullshit at confused old ladies.

If I wanted to reduce the population size, to get rid of some of the easily-led and those who weren't intelligent enough to do proper research, I'd start a rumour that vaccines were dangerous and that people who were ill should not go to hospital and should refuse any medication that was recommended by professionals. I might also tell them that face masks were dangerous and that they should gather in large groups and travel around the country shouting. Is this a plan, or has somebody already thought about it?
This is gold logic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
But Liey, you can’t possibly think that what this woman said was ok? Not even you could stoop that low…….. oh, what am I saying? Course you can. Because you’re a bleep.

According to our dear Eloise, Tahra definitely wasn't being anti-Semitic and was in fact implying that the government was sacrificing jews.

Lets look at what Tahra actually posted on Facebook:
“Watch the footage of people trapped in the inferno with flames behind them. They were burnt alive in a Jewish sacrifice.”

and the other one she was found guilty of:
“Jews have always been the ones behind ritual torture, crucifixion and murder of children, especially young boys, as a way of atoning for their sins in order to be allowed back into Palestine.”

Yep, I can see that she was actually implicitly implying it was the government...

Anti-lockdown activist Tahra Ahmed jailed over Facebook post blaming Jews for Grenfell fire | News | The Times

Heres a couple of choice quotes from the Times article:

During her trial, she had doubled down on her claims about “the cabal, I call them Talmudic, I call them Zionists” whom she blamed for satanic abuse. She insisted that she was concerned about bankers and owners of big corporations and the media rather than the majority of ordinary Jews. She said she had “so many amazing Jewish friends” who were anti-Zionists.

A pre-sentence probation report expressed concern that Ahmed lacked insight into her behaviour and was more concerned about her own situation than the impact of her offending on others. She continued to minimise and justify what she had done and was adamant that Zionists were criminals, making it reasonable to conclude her ideology had an effect on her conduct.

A character reference from one of her sisters, provided to the court, contained what the judge described as “very unfortunate” remarks. These included the comments “there seems to be a special law which protects the Jewish people” and “one rule for them, another rule for us. Is that fair?”

And from another article, PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

Among the conspiracy theories she promoted online — and on the stand during the trial — were that Grenfell was “owned by a private Jewish property developer just like the twin towers. I wonder how much Goldman [Sachs] is standing to make in the world’s most expensive real estate location [Kensington].” Asked at the trial whether the Jews were to blame for the fire, she said that she did think that, “just like they bombed Gaza every couple of years.”

She described the Holocaust as the “holohoax”, denied that millions of Jews were murdered by the Nazis and claimed that “Hitler and the Germans were the victims of the Jewish conspiracy to destroy Germany.” She believes too that the 9/11 terror attacks were faked by Jews, and wrote in yet another post: “All the leadership of ISIS is directly recruited by CIA and the leadership are all Arab Jews, trained by Mossad.”

Her refusal to admit what she had done was wrong, and her aggressive behavior (challenging officers al la Aron style), is what probably attributed to the selection of type of prison.
Now how Eloise can preach that this is not anti-semitism in any way, and the fact that her followers are lapping it up is extremely concerning. Either shes made her own mind up that Tahra is innocent and is deliberately lying to persuade her followers. Or she has picked this up second hand from someone else and has researched it to her usual standard.
Remember the "Hitler can't have been all bad as he was a vegetarian and liked animals". It's all a slippery slope.

Oh, and that amazing journalist William Coleshill was there as well, no surprise there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
According to our dear Eloise, Tahra definitely wasn't being anti-Semitic and was in fact implying that the government was sacrificing jews.

“Watch the footage of people trapped in the inferno with flames behind them. They were burnt alive in a Jewish sacrifice.”

“Jews have always been the ones behind ritual torture, crucifixion and murder of children, especially young boys, as a way of atoning for their sins in order to be allowed back into Palestine.”

Yep, I can see that she was actually implicitly implying it was the government...

Anti-lockdown activist Tahra Ahmed jailed over Facebook post blaming Jews for Grenfell fire | News | The Times

During her trial, she had doubled down on her claims about “the cabal, I call them Talmudic, I call them Zionists” whom she blamed for satanic abuse. She insisted that she was concerned about bankers and owners of big corporations and the media rather than the majority of ordinary Jews. She said she had “so many amazing Jewish friends” who were anti-Zionists.

A pre-sentence probation report expressed concern that Ahmed lacked insight into her behaviour and was more concerned about her own situation than the impact of her offending on others. She continued to minimise and justify what she had done and was adamant that Zionists were criminals, making it reasonable to conclude her ideology had an effect on her conduct.

A character reference from one of her sisters, provided to the court, contained what the judge described as “very unfortunate” remarks. These included the comments “there seems to be a special law which protects the Jewish people” and “one rule for them, another rule for us. Is that fair?”

And from another article, PressReader.com - Digital Newspaper & Magazine Subscriptions

Among the conspiracy theories she promoted online — and on the stand during the trial — were that Grenfell was “owned by a private Jewish property developer just like the twin towers. I wonder how much Goldman [Sachs] is standing to make in the world’s most expensive real estate location [Kensington].” Asked at the trial whether the Jews were to blame for the fire, she said that she did think that, “just like they bombed Gaza every couple of years.”

She described the Holocaust as the “holohoax”, denied that millions of Jews were murdered by the Nazis and claimed that “Hitler and the Germans were the victims of the Jewish conspiracy to destroy Germany.” She believes too that the 9/11 terror attacks were faked by Jews, and wrote in yet another post: “All the leadership of ISIS is directly recruited by CIA and the leadership are all Arab Jews, trained by Mossad.”

Her refusal to admit what she had done was wrong, and her aggressive behavior (challenging officers al la Aron style), is what probably attributed to the selection of type of prison.
Now how Eloise can preach that this is not anti-semitism in any way, and the fact that her followers are lapping it up is extremely concerning. Either shes made her own mind up that Tahra is innocent and is deliberately lying to persuade her followers. Or she has picked this up second hand from someone else and has researched it to her usual standard.
Remember the "Hitler can't have been all bad as he was a vegetarian and liked animals". It's all a slippery slope.

Oh, and that amazing journalist William Coleshill was there as well, no surprise there.
elLIE has got this conspiracy theory so back to front that she thinks:

"... many people who died in Grenfell and who were living there were Jewish... I see nothing wrong with her saying that."

In fact the vast majority of people who died in the Grenfell fire were Muslim.

The fact is that elLIE is a bleep who WANTS to have yet another reason to hate Jews because that will please Daddy Buckle, won't it Ellie?

elLIE has publicly stated on her Instagram that the number of Holocaust deaths were exaggerated.

Also this:

Reactions: 5
She’ll be making a fortune…… out of all her free shite.
FFS! All that stuff can be, and is best absorbed, from natural foods. Surely!!! (I am for eating well AND vaccines/surgery using clean sterile equipment etc)

This makes absolutely zero sense.

More evidence that Ellie is not right. She is so deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole it is too late.

This tattle thread is so important. Maybe some of it is a bit harsh but her actions are spreading so much hate it is essential we keep highlighting her misinformation. Way too many people are falling for her biased viewpoints.

Reactions: 11
FFS! All that stuff can be, and is best absorbed, from natural foods. Surely!!! (I am for eating well AND vaccines/surgery using clean sterile equipment etc)

This makes absolutely zero sense.

More evidence that Ellie is not right. She is so deep down the conspiracy rabbit hole it is too late.

This tattle thread is so important. Maybe some of it is a bit harsh but her actions are spreading so much hate it is essential we keep highlighting her misinformation. Way too many people are falling for her biased viewpoints.
Yes, agreed - some of it is harsh, but what’s even harsher? Some poor young woman actually paying attention to her nonsense and going through life avoiding vaccines, medicine, smears,
Mammograms, chemo, radiation, immunotherapy and possibly dying needlessly, that’s not just harsh, it’s absolutely bleeping unforgivable. Imagine how many of her disciples are listening to her and then telling others about the ‘advice’ that the great unqualified Liey has doled out.

I shall continue to be as harsh as I possibly can! It’s what baby Jesus would want. 😂😂😂😂

👏 👏 👏 Well done is. Have that Liey, you bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Yes, agreed - some of it is harsh, but what’s even harsher? Some poor young woman actually paying attention to her nonsense and going through life avoiding vaccines, medicine, smears,
Mammograms, chemo, radiation, immunotherapy and possibly dying needlessly, that’s not just harsh, it’s absolutely bleeping unforgivable. Imagine how many of her disciples are listening to her and then telling others about the ‘advice’ that the great unqualified Liey has doled out.

I shall continue to be as harsh as I possibly can! It’s what baby Jesus would want. 😂😂😂😂

👏 👏 👏 Well done is. Have that Liey, you bleep.
I can’t help but laugh every time she shares something like this…no, elLIE! Instagram doesn’t hate you. It’s the fact that most of your followers are just there to report you! 👋🏼

Reactions: 5
So who remembers miss goody two shoes ellie sponsoring 2 Ugandan girls Rita and Doreen. She had made cutbacks to be able to afford this and loving the multiple weekly updates. Also going to Uganda in March to visit and take supplies. Well here is the sad truth of it. Sponsored them for a couple of months then dropped them. Also the foundation experienced a number of new sponsors only paying for a month or 2 then dropping out which coincides with El lie getting her followers interested in sponsoring too! Obviously her fake eyelashes and sunbeds were more important after all!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So who remembers miss goody two shoes ellie sponsoring 2 Ugandan girls Rita and Doreen. She had made cutbacks to be able to afford this and loving the multiple weekly updates. Also going to Uganda in March to visit and take supplies. Well here is the sad truth of it. Sponsored them for a couple of months then dropped them. Also the foundation experienced a number of new sponsors only paying for a month or 2 then dropping out which coincides with El lie getting her followers interested in sponsoring too! Obviously her fake eyelashes and sunbeds were more important after all!
In case you missed my last post on it. This sums it up. Started sponsoring in late August, stopped late November/early December. Maximum of 3 months. Then asked her followers about sponsoring charities again in Feb. Absolutely heartless.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
In case you missed my last post on it. This sums it up. Started sponsoring in late August, stopped late November/early December. Maximum of 3 months. Then asked her followers about sponsoring charities again in Feb. Absolutely heartless.
What an absolute and total bleeping bleep. That has made me so angry. I think a lot of people are aware of my charity involvement. Small charities (I.E the ones she professes to love and adore) rely on donations, however small. In the U.K. around 85% of charities are considered small. Many of them don’t receive any government or agency funding, everything raised, is done by supporters, families - it’s hard work. I’m sure this is the case for small charities across the world.

If you commit to support, then bleeping do it properly. At least a year, longer if possible. Covid hit many of us hard, and we know that supporters are looking at their own finances - and that’s absolutely right - you can’t continue to help a charity if you’re worried about paying a gas bill. We get that completely.

But what she did was despicable - used a charity in some weird sycophantic attempt to impress her gullible, stupid followers, and then drop them like a stone, once she’d amassed a few Oooos and Ahhhs.

Why can’t she afford to continue support? She doesn’t pay bills, she’s an accomplished song writer, she’s charging for her webinars, she’s managed to find cash to start the bleep shed, surely she’s got the cash to help these little kids?

Liey, if you’re reading this, you’re absolutely shameful.

I actually just remembered what I came to share, and then became riled at the children stuff! Liey or anyone in here just lurking to pass on info, send her this. And tell her she’s mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It genuinely scares me that to continue with her ever growing mountain of lies she will likely have to strap someone up to an IV - and that is really dangerous - especially if she plans on playing around with 'phlebotomy' or however you spell it. I don't think those certificates are real - I had a look on the skin pro website and it looks like the skin pro has been mispelt on the certificate "skiin pro" ? The courses are also meant to be a full dayer - so how did she complete 2 courses in one day? (24-Jan) unless they are as much of a hack job as she is.... There is no way on earth that I would trust someone who has only done a 1 day course (who is not also a nurse) with an IV or any kind of injection device

Reactions: 8
One last thing before I toddle off to France…. Look at me travelling out of the U.K. - Don’t know who I think I am with my vaccine passport, my normal passport, my mask and my consideration of others….. anyway, I digress.

Just thinking about some of the troofers who hate, nay loathe, the main stream media, and have such a deep mistrust of them. Yet, they all crave media attention. I’ve seen so many of them begging journalists to speak with them, pissing and moaning that the likes of Piers Morgan block them. Why the duck would you want to be interviewed by someone who stands behind an organisation that is everything you despise?

Beeeeeeba for example - proudly boasting her ‘features’. Another bleep.

It genuinely scares me that to continue with her ever growing mountain of lies she will likely have to strap someone up to an IV - and that is really dangerous - especially if she plans on playing around with 'phlebotomy' or however you spell it. I don't think those certificates are real - I had a look on the skin pro website and it looks like the skin pro has been mispelt on the certificate "skiin pro" ? The courses are also meant to be a full dayer - so how did she complete 2 courses in one day? (24-Jan) unless they are as much of a hack job as she is.... There is no way on earth that I would trust someone who has only done a 1 day course (who is not also a nurse) with an IV or any kind of injection device
I’d love to see her PL insurance. Imagine it:

“Morning, can I take out an insurance policy please?”
“What’s it for?”
“I’m opening a shed and from said shed, I will be providing various injections to the unsuspecting public.”
“Are you a medic?”
“Nope”
“What are your qualifications?”
“None”
“Nothing? Not even an olevel?”
“Well, I’ve done a few poxy online courses in how to mislead the stupid and gullible, will they do?”
“No, not really. We can’t insure your bleep shed business, why can’t you just get a proper job?”
“Oh duck it, I’ll just print something off the internet”.
“Yeah, you do that. It’s never stopped you so far”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise she deleted the post , we know you’re still watching Eloise you Narcissistic twit 👋🙋‍♀️
Course she watches. She can’t help herself. You watch, she’ll suddenly realise she hasn’t thought of insurance and the certificate will be online any time soon. Part of me hopes she effs up some poor unsuspecting client and finds herself on the wrong side of a negligence claim. Mind you, she’s so well qualified, she could go to court, represent herself and school a few barristers in the bargain. 👩‍⚖️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.