Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid twit. I’ve got that rant saved in my “wankers” folder. duck me, she really showed herself up when she let rip on the cops. duck knows how she didn’t get arrested!!
I wondered if she did wander into trouble at that point. Until then she was about to move country.

Reactions: 4
I also think she's confused as the numbers if they are only UK. I've found suggest potentially 150k unvaxxed NHS staff which is not the same as 150K unvaxxed medical professionals. I'd imagine a huge majority of those unvaxxed are not in clinical roles at all and a small proportion of clinical staff who simply don't understand science and have fallen down the rabbit hole because they weren't working with patients directly affected.
I think you're correct. A lot of the staff at my wife's trust that remain unvaxxed are not clinical. If it wasn't for poorly educated people like exposing_nothing frightening them with lies then lots of them would have been vaccinated

Reactions: 6
Did she ever show what they actually said to her as that just looks like a screenshot of generic T&Cs that she could probably find on the website? So did they actually state to her that was why she was removed, or is it just what she wants her sheep to believe to help keep them angry and on her side because 'troof and freedom'? I wouldn't be surprised if there were also clauses about running paid for sessions that customers weren't given access to too.

I also think she's confused as the numbers if they are only UK. I've found suggest potentially 150k unvaxxed NHS staff which is not the same as 150K unvaxxed medical professionals. I'd imagine a huge majority of those unvaxxed are not in clinical roles at all and a small proportion of clinical staff who simply don't understand science and have fallen down the rabbit hole because they weren't working with patients directly affected.
You’re right she has literally got that screen shot from zoom community standards I’ve just found it myself. She’s probably locked out of her account for getting her password wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re right she has literally got that screen shot from zoom community standards I’ve just found it myself. She’s probably locked out of her account for getting her password wrong 🤣
Isn’t this just typical of her? Her disciples must be so bleeping gullible it’s laughable. So, what’s really happened : She’s done a few zoom sessions and made enough dosh to pay for some initial outlay for the bleep shed. She’s then put several incorrect passwords into zoom, been locked out of her account, taken the terrorist information from their site and reeled in the apostles.

She doesn’t need to do any further zoom sessions because she’ll be now earning from the charges at the bleep shed. Can’t wait to see what her charges look like.

What a first class bleep.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t this just typical of her? Her disciples must be so bleeping gullible it’s laughable. So, what’s really happened : She’s done a few zoom sessions and made enough dosh to pay for some initial outlay for the bleep shed. She’s then put several incorrect passwords into zoom, been locked out of her account, taken the terrorist information from their site and reeled in the apostles.

She doesn’t need to do any further zoom sessions because she’ll be now earning from the charges at the bleep shed. Can’t wait to see what her charges look like.

What a first class bleep.
bleep shed though 😂 I love you.

And I love the DRG & I’m going to have his babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You beat me to it. Disgusting behaviour, and she’s making them walk around barefoot. It’s only a matter of time until they step on something sinister and require hospital treatment which she obviously won’t be entitled to….
she’s full of tit. The only reason she doesn’t buy shoes for her kids is so she can buy more weed 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s full of tit. The only reason she doesn’t buy shoes for her kids is so she can buy more weed 😆
She’s so bleeping infantile - it’s almost as if she just does the opposite of normal because she wants to make a bastard show of herself and seeks attention (like the majority of the silly wankers). Normal folk - put their kids in Clarke’s shoes : her, barefoot so that it’s a topic of discussion. Grow the duck up you stupid tart.

I hope you’ll be free birthing his kid on Southport beach or some other wholly inappropriate place, oh and remember to save the placenta to have it for your breakfast.

I've still not cleared my phone's memory to screen record, but I'm pretty sure Maddy Dann is calling her out on today's stories. All seems to fit, including sun references and £20 webinars.

I've still not cleared my phone's memory to screen record, but I'm pretty sure Maddy Dann is calling her out on today's stories. All seems to fit, including sun references and £20 webinars.
Deleted a few books off my phone to grab it, so hope it's compressed enough to upload! I apologise for quality, had to take smallest/low quality option to get it small enough to post.

Attachments

• 57.8 KB
  • 53.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Heart
    Reactions: 14

Deleted a few books off my phone to grab it, so hope it's compressed enough to upload! I apologise for quality, had to take smallest/low quality option to get it small enough to post.
    I love maddy. Deffo onto Ellie. 💪🏻

So the troofers are getting excited about the convoy in Ottawa.

From what I can see they had a convoy protest round the M25 yesterday. Sounds like they wanted to go round it at 30mph. Which is pretty good for that motorway.

I'm sure they'll complain that the press aren't covering it, but sounds like a complete non-event.

• Haha
    That's an old picture. She's getting her holes mixed up. I could swear she was sunning her bum in that one.

• Haha
    So the troofers are getting excited about the convoy in Ottawa.

From what I can see they had a convoy protest round the M25 yesterday. Sounds like they wanted to go round it at 30mph. Which is pretty good for that motorway.

I'm sure they'll complain that the press aren't covering it, but sounds like a complete non-event.
    There are no vaccine mandates here now, so making themselves seem like idiots, and given that the Convoy there is kind of stupid as the mandates are not governed by their parliament but at provincial level and some areas of Canada don't have vaccine mandates. The convoy across there now is nothing more than a bunch of angry people being given a chance to spout hatred. Nazi flags, confederate flags, etc. They've vandalised and actually defacated on private properties that have indicated they are part of the LGBTQ+ community (possible pride flags visible in windows, etc.). I've read of Ottowa residents being harassed and verbally attacked/pushed around for wearing masks going about their day. Even if there are peaceful protestors, if you see those flags and that behaviour and don't call it out, you are helping that behaviour!

What is a convoy achieving in this country. There's barely any restrictions for even positive cases now!

Biba’s …… she’s……. Oh sod it, just look for yourselves
    She says folks will be triggered or inspired by her ‘content’. Ermmm, neither Beeeeeebs. We just think you’ve lost your bastard marbles and like many troofing tits, you’re desperately trying to have some kind of relevance. Got news for you doll, you’re just a complete and utter duck wit. The latest blood photo simply clarifies your bat tit craziness.

If you want to give your followers something to be impressed by, smearing blood over your chops isn’t perhaps the way to do it - learn a few magic tricks, do some cartwheels, tell a joke, anything that does involve blood or your hole.

You’re welcome.

Attachments

• Sick
    Biba’s …… she’s……. Oh sod it, just look for yourselves
    I'm sure I remember her being adamant that her kids say the right words for genitals or am I misremembering. Even if not, it's not your yoni, it's a vagina mate. It's ain't your cave of inner righteousness that'll enable you to manifest a new sofa. It's an organ, a body part and it should be treated nicely. It shouldn't be exposed like that to the sun directly or to the people that live with you. Christ, would someone please think of your children's mental health.

I'm sure I remember her being adamant that her kids say the right words for genitals or am I misremembering. Even if not, it's not your yoni, it's a vagina mate. It's ain't your cave of inner righteousness that'll enable you to manifest a new sofa. It's an organ, a body part and it should be treated nicely. It shouldn't be exposed like that to the sun directly or to the people that live with you. Christ, would someone please think of your children's mental health.
    I blame the invention that is social media. I go back again to the 70s and 80s. If someone has taken photos of their own tuppence exposed to the sun, asked Boots to reprint 4000 of them and then handed them out to all and sundry, they’d have been arrested under some indecent exposure Act or some such thing.

• Heart
    • Haha
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.