Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So exposing_nothing is still trying to spin things out.

Millions in motion? - no
We will all be there? - no
Freedom rally? - it's all finished Ash. Only nobheads like you need it to go on, to keep you in the limelight as you thrive on the attention. Give it up for God's sake.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
You never had a job Beebs. Not a proper job…
Ooooo, calling herself a prossie as opposed to a sex worker. Controversial Beebs. Reality check - no one gives a fuck what you did for money, how many times you were passed round like a charcuterie board, how many hotel pillows you laid on (see, she’s such a bastard bore, I can recite her fucking bollocks for her!). Stupid cunt.

Reactions: 8
The Russia flag waving Stacey Grace Evans, who is admin for that nonsense “Correct the Unlawful Legal System” group, writes piles of childish lien shite and describes herself as “Attorny General at Attorney at Law” is warning her thick cunt followers of the Black Belt Barrister. They of course all think he’s a shill. .

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I came here from Ellies page after she had a cry about the Tattle bitches. Never heard of it till then. I'm now blocked from her page after calling her out over a couple of things

Reactions: 6
I came here from Ellies page after she had a cry about the Tattle bitches. Never heard of it till then. I'm now blocked from her page after calling her out over a couple of things
Doesn’t take much to get a block from the “Freedom of Speech warrior Princess”
does it , like all these troofers , confront with the truth and they block , narcissistic mop headed little cunt …….. also I’ve never dropped C - Bombs as frequently as I do on here ! You guys have a lot to answer for & I only came here after her moaning about a tattle thread of a couple of posts that back fired badly now nearly 17 full pages of her shite ! Love when you Google any of her names and this comes up ! Good luck with ever getting a normal job ( as if ! ) & when & if the cunt shed opens the first thing people will do is check up on you possibly and they will be presented with all the facts via Tattle ………. By the way can someone smarter than me start a new thread

Reactions: 8
I could never figure out how to start a new thread, so someone smarter than me Is anyone.

Reactions: 2
Oh look someone’s replied and hasn’t been blocked yet

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Attachments

Ah Julie, so now we can't support red nose day of we chose because it's the bbc. She thinks the BBC harm children. Christ.

I got here because I had somehow got morbidly fascinated by julie c. She posted something of Ellie’s and that led me to here. I’ve never looked or commented on any of the other threads and I don’t think I’d ever be interested. You lot made me feel sane at a point in time when I felt like I was losing my mind. So thanks. You’re all really bloody great.

Reactions: 11
She is quite funny to watch. She talks of the cognitive dissonance of 'sheeple' and yet its obvious she's showing classic signs of it herself. She's so bothered by other people's choices it's affecting her regularly and that's not healthy.

Reactions: 3
She acts like MI5 is watching her

they don’t want to say anything too early I reckon, because then their conspiracy all falls down when it doesn’t play out right,
They already can’t stick to one logic, can’t make it too obvious

Last edited:
She acts like MI5 is watching her

they don’t want to say anything too early I reckon, because then their conspiracy all falls down when it doesn’t play out right,
They already can’t stick to one logic, can’t make it too obvious
He took the video down the day after in watched lol

Reactions: 1
Can one of you kids please help out the old folk..
Your wish has been granted. Clearly you manifested it so it just appeared!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.