Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. I sense that she’s about to deactivate her account then. She usually does this just before declaring the internet isn’t safe for her and her family.

Reactions: 2
Omg. I sense that she’s about to deactivate her account then. She usually does this just before declaring the internet isn’t safe for her and her family.
LEAVE THE GROUP IT ISN’T SAFE 🤣

She’s panicki

Has she possibly thought the hotel room key might just be an apple device? 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m sure she has but far more thrilling to let your followers think you’re so important you’re being tracked by MI5. While posting a map showing exactly where you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The conspiracy loons fascinate me. All convinced that this new variant was discovered in July, but details only being released now, so as to lock down for Christmas. And the age old question would be ‘why?’ Once one of them can explain this to me, only then will I take a blind bit of notice.

Reactions: 4
According to the just giving link on this commenters profile, she is a senior nurse/neonatal - Christ that's worrying..
Tut tut. Nurses really should be more careful what they say online……..
I had a little snoop & I can see where she works. Two of my former colleagues work there too (& are far more senior). I’ll be having a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tut tut. Nurses really should be more careful what they say online……..
I had a little snoop & I can see where she works. Two of my former colleagues work there too (& are far more senior). I’ll be having a word.
A little odd as well that she has a picture of the national covid memorial wall saying how lovely it was and how nice it was for people to remember who had died. I think she's probably just trying to fit in with different crowds. Idiot.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear, poor Ellie thinks she's being tracked.

naturellieholistic-28112021-0008.jpg
naturellieholistic-28112021-0009.jpg
naturellieholistic-28112021-0012.jpg

What to do? Oh here's an idea, maybe break out those mad research skillz you always bang on about and use a search engine? Let's try it shall we? And the first two results:

Would you look at that instructions on how to exactly deal with it. But I have a much better idea how about you go to your handbag and have a look around in there? Inside you'll find a piece of paper with Apple written on the top of it. Mystery solved it's the receipt to the airtag you bought while in town!

And no you didn't go to the police because the police know the procedure for planted airtags Apple was very careful to implement several safeguards to stop it being used as a tracking tool without someone's knowledge and because you know that reporting an imaginary crime for attention is illegal.

Congratulations, you've successfully demonstrated your inability to research, your poor imagination and mainly the utter gullibility of your followers, they're the exact kind of people ripe for exploitation. Just like that time you convinced the family of that missing guy that you could communicate with the dead.

Also I don't see much activity on your website forum? Why is that? Just a few unanswered topics each with fewer than ten views. Doesn't bode well for a paid tier does it? I wonder how long before you'll try your next get rich quick scheme, you'll be hawking foreign exchange or crypto scams before long. We don't hear much about your million pound deals any more I suppose that job didn't last long?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The envelope thing blatantly just for Instagram 🙄those kids will be lucky if they get a day with their mum not on her phone let alone the rest

Reactions: 4
And in amazing news, at least half of Ellie's followers are going to be booking vaccine appointments this week if they ever want to enjoy their holidays to Spain ever again. Who knew with one small regulation change a government (not the government here mind you) could convince so many anti vaxxers to get the jab?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The envelope thing blatantly just for Instagram 🙄those kids will be lucky if they get a day with their mum not on her phone let alone the rest
Don't most people do this stuff with their kids throughout the year anyway? Isn't that called spending time and having fun with your kids? Like parents are supposed to do?

Reactions: 1
These cretins posting and liking en mass all this Omicron = moronic like they are oh so bleeping clever and the first to think of it. Then again why am I surprised, they did the same thing before with all that bread and circuses bollox. Stupid cunts.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.