Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatโ€™s everyone opinions on the nhs and dental nurses being forced to get the vaccine?
Not being forced, they're more than welcome to look for work elsewhere. People who go to their dentist are entitled to a safe environment (along with everyone else who works there). Would you appreciate someone putting their fingers in your mouth knowing they don't really care if they pass on a virus to you? How about someone caring for your elderly parent who's just had an operation and is immunocompromised due to an existing illness, would you want someone administering drugs who was so misguided as to take lessons from Facebook while having a tit?

So many are refusing
So many? How many? Are they refusing or are they just hesitant. We've been given the carrot and that didn't work so naturally it's time for the stick. What we're seeing across the world is that the moment people realise their lives will be much more inconvenienced if they continue to choose to remain unvaxxed they are more likely to get the jab. Once you tell them that they can't work if they remain a danger to their coworkers very very few stay unvaccinated.
Of course you'll get a small number of hold outs these are people who are likely not the shining lights of any organisation and they generally won't be missed. You'll have protests made up of mainly people who don't work there. People like Ellie and her ilk who have nothing better to do.

To be honest I would love to see status checks for every restaurant, cinema, bus, train and plane. Either fully jabbed or professionally administered PCR negative result within the previous 36 hours (paid for by the antivaxer).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Julie makes me laugh. Sheโ€™s hammering out the lives and stories trying to encourage her brain dead followers to join her online biz, to make a massive change in their life for the better and to make loads of money for life, yet does all this from her bed or sofa!?! If her life is so amazing and fulfilled, bank account looking hefty, why is she constantly on her own and always in her scratcher and not in some amazing restaurant with equally as successful friends or in a fancy hotel room with champagne mini bar doing a live? Not going as well as you are making out is it Julie? Flogging a dead horse me thinks.

Reactions: 6
That cinema who posted a 70 year out of date law about not adhering to COVID rules, has been shut down by trading standards ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was wondering what happened to Harlequin Forde this year, aka Steven (Harley) Ford. He was that stuttery bleep doing all the Wanky videos last year when Holey Skin was being โ€˜raidedโ€™. Turns out the Bristol Troofer twats had a pweirdo in their midst, now they are all scrambling around blaming each other and of course the BBC for their own lapse in judgement. After listening to that Tink Murphโ€™s account of what happened with her boyfriend Steve I have some sympathy for her, but she was also a full on conspiracy nutter in the first place, thatโ€™s how she met him, what does she expect will happen when you are already that far detached from reality.
He did dupe the BBC good and proper though a couple years back. War hero my arse, he was a chef in the army, lasted a year snd then got thrown out when they realised he was a convicted paedophile.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I was wondering what happened to Harlequin Forde this year, aka Steven (Harley) Ford. He was that stuttery bleep doing all the Wanky videos last year when Holey Skin was being โ€˜raidedโ€™. Turns out the Bristol Troofer twats had a pweirdo in their midst, now they are all scrambling around blaming each other and of course the BBC for their own lapse in judgement. After listening to that Tink Murphโ€™s account of what happened with her boyfriend Steve I have some sympathy for her, but she was also a full on conspiracy nutter in the first place, thatโ€™s how she met him, what does she expect will happen when you are already that far detached from reality.
He did dupe the BBC good and proper though a couple years back. War hero my arse, he was a chef in the army, lasted a year snd then got thrown out when they realised he was a convicted paedophile.
Don't forget, it's all about protecting the children...

Reactions: 1
She makes out loads of people are interested and does a poll every day. NO ONE CARES JULIE! back to bed you go, off you pop ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Yes you too can achieve your full potential by stepping into your personal power; in your nans blouse, in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.