Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’ve just watched the video if that stupid butch at Hassocks College. Why is ANYONE entertaining them for even ONE SECOND??

A swift ‘duck off and get out’ should be all that’s needed. Just carry on your daily business as if they don’t exist.

Reactions: 2
I wish the police could step up and do something...adults hanging outside round schools who aren't there to pick up their kid (or kids they provide childcare for) are typically never there for 'good' reasons. Especially ones who then engage in DMs with kids...usually they'd be investigated for grooming, etc. They need to hurry up and create buffer zones and give police more powers to move them on as at the moment it is nothing more than harassment of the kids, staff and parents. Need to save the children from them!

Saw these in another thread and thought I'd leave them here...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wish the police could step up and do something...adults hanging outside round schools who aren't there to pick up their kid (or kids they provide childcare for) are typically never there for 'good' reasons. Especially ones who then engage in DMs with kids...usually they'd be investigated for grooming, etc. They need to hurry up and create buffer zones and give police more powers to move them on as at the moment it is nothing more than harassment of the kids, staff and parents. Need to save the children from them!

Saw these in another thread and thought I'd leave them here...
The last one is just Liey all over. So accurate..

Reactions: 1
This is just ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This is just ridiculous.
And as per usual not only do these despicable, dumb cretins think its ok to terrify people doing their jobs, but they can't even agree what their argument actually is...covid not real but is being injected up peoples noses ...just go and duck off you utter cuntwaffles

Attachments

Oh I didn’t realise coco pops had gone organic now
And vegan

Sorry I’ve been missing in action for a few days. I’ve had a huge case on at work. Going to go back through all the requests for posts over the next few days. x

^^^^. And that’s the most Liey like post I’ve ever written. 🤣🥴🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This fucker and his cronies ‘served’ Helen Whately today. At her home. Now I don’t give a duck about what political party you do or don’t support, but this is all wrong. The woman has three kids. They showed her cars, the name of the road she lives on. Ok, so they say they’re peaceful. Well, the next cunting prick to knock on her door, might not be.

I bet David Amess went to work that day, thinking all was well and peaceful.

Absolute cocks.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So Liey only supports small businesses now .. que latest pic of kid outside guess kitted out in guess 🙄

Reactions: 1
This fucker and his cronies ‘served’ Helen Whately today. At her home. Now I don’t give a duck about what political party you do or don’t support, but this is all wrong. The woman has three kids. They showed her cars, the name of the road she lives on. Ok, so they say they’re peaceful. Well, the next cunting prick to knock on her door, might not be.

I bet David Amess went to work that day, thinking all was well and peaceful.

Absolute cocks.
Surely that is Doxxing and they should be charged with that! They are sharing very personal info all over social media.

This is just ridiculous.
Bang on and on about their rights/Human rights and there they are actually messing with others' despite them not being forced to be vaccinated. Honestly someone needs to take them to court over breaching their rights - their rights to healthcare, their rights to a safe workplace, etc. At the moment, they are guilty of exactly what they accuse the government of. They are taking away people's right to choose. They are the ones harassing children and probably worsening mental health in them, etc. (can you imagine going to school everyday knowing you are going to have to deal with that mob of delusional twats?). They are the ones currently making work impossible for some people, etc. You don't want you or your kids vaccinated, don't. No one is forcing you. If there are consequences later to avoid sending a whole country into restrictions, then that's something you have to deal with (which no doubt most of then will then actually run to be vaccinated), you've been allowed to make your choice. But stop harassing kids! Stop harassing healthcare workers that have no say but to actually follow science and give people the opportunity to choose to also follow the evidence base. Stop using these groups simply to get a few likes and follows on social media as let's not pretend that ultimately that's what they are now all only after.

Reactions: 8
Beebs tagging a random guy singer who then re posted a video of her girls dancing to his tunes top less!! Who knows what wierdos have seen it or reshared it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.