Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see yesterday’s video of the police officers visiting his tattoo studio?? It’s Magna Carta gold
The Magna Carta expressly forbids mentioning tattoo studios on social media. Think you might need a lawyer, or a template from PTTP..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm howling. Has anyone seen this elmos first heart attack meme? Im trying to post a li
Ink but can't so just google it.People are posting and discussing it seriously as if it's actually real thing and talking about the programming. My goodness these idiots can't even understand a joke made by their own "side". I'm starting go think half this stuff is put out there as a massive troll to make them look stupid.

Did anyone see Ellie’s post this morning where she’d shown a cropped table from ONS showing ALL teenage deaths for a period of time and claiming they were all vaccine deaths? It looks like she’s taken it down now 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
If they look hard enough (and they do) they’d find some satanic symbols on a bleeping till receipt from M&S. Absolute arseholes.

I’m going to have to delete the cess pit from my phone. This had made me bleeping rage. These poor staff should not have to deal with this every bleeping day. Demanding names from staff (and for what??? According to these dicks, your name is a legal fiction, so why do they need it?)

Absolute cunts. Deanne - I will make it my business to bleeping find out who you are. 😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
She ran in the 2015 East Grinstead Local Elections under UKIP, now there’s a surprise. Came last.

also raised £3250 on gofundme and there’s quite a few morons buying her “coffee” on some other fleecing platform called Ko-fi.

I wonder if our George could be so kind and put up the last video of her at that school. Also maybe the police visiting Wanky one as well? Thankyooo 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lieys body dismorphia I mean attention seeking flaring up again today feeling the need to treat her followers to her knickers on the sunbed 🤢

• Haha
She ran in the 2015 East Grinstead Local Elections under UKIP, now there’s a surprise. Came last.

also raised £3250 on gofundme and there’s quite a few morons buying her “coffee” on some other fleecing platform called Ko-fi.

I wonder if our George could be so kind and put up the last video of her at that school. Also maybe the police visiting Wanky one as well? Thankyooo 😊
George has shared the silly witch at school. Don’t know where to find Wanky’s visit from Officer Dibble.

Reactions: 3
Julie is absolutely losing her tit over chest feeding and Harry styles in a dress. I really think she needs to chill the duck out or she’s going to have a heart attack. Oh no wait! Everyone knows it’s physically impossible to have a heart attack unless you’ve had the ‘jib-jab’. Oh thank god. Carry on Jules you lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lieys body dismorphia I mean attention seeking flaring up again today feeling the need to treat her followers to her knickers on the sunbed 🤢
I don’t watch her stories any more - I see her tit through a dodge account that she hasn’t clocked yet. If I watch her story, she might block me - the soft bleep. 😂😂😂😂

Pttp back tomorrow
So much bad research in one document.

I dislike her

So, Julie literally believes everything she sent without any thought.

So, the red swirls in the shape of a Teddy on a health card aren't a Teddy, it's a penis (see second picture). Like you gotta be demented to see that right? .

Then, it's not Pudsey it's the evil overlords coz his eye is covered... riiiiight.

Then, to finish off Sants has his finger over his mouth in a 'Shhhhh' sign and that's apparently programming to the underworld of paedophilia...

ITS A bleeping ADVENT CALENDAR JULIE, YOU'LL BE CLAIMING THE CHOCOLATE HAS A BOOSTER JAB IN IT NEXT

bleeping cretins
Conspiracy theorists are basically paranoid.

They project their unconscious darkness onto external reality, and are then amazed when they see it in external reality.

They're all mentally ill

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I mean, she uses such professional language. ‘Massive link’? Sounds legit 🙄

View attachment 862302
It’s literally all click bait. I can’t be bothered to read her links, also I’m blocked.

Literally zero context. Flu jab increases risk of death by 4250%, well if the probability of death is 0.00005% post flu jab who gives a tit if it increased that much, it’s still pretty much nil. (I made the numbers up but so does Ellie). She knows no-one is checking her stuff and if they do she simply blocks them. In fact every single of them block people that question them.

Wanker alert. 😂😂😂😂😂
So is he actually a lawyer, or just a pretend one like Ellie is?

Careful choice of words in his bio there….

Mind you I THOROUGHLY recommend his Telegram channel.

Jesus bleeping Christ…. Yeah, sepsis was invented over the past couple of years mate….

He’s also REALLY REALLY REALLY not very bright.

His email address is on two of his Insta posts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just found this in a tweet that perfectly sums up many of these save the children crusaders. "We always had dead & dying teenagers. It’s just that you never cared enough to find out about them before now."

Reactions: 12
So is he actually a lawyer, or just a pretend one like Ellie is?

Careful choice of words in his bio there….

Mind you I THOROUGHLY recommend his Telegram channel.

Jesus bleeping Christ…. Yeah, sepsis was invented over the past couple of years mate….

He’s also REALLY REALLY REALLY not very bright.

His email address is on two of his Insta posts.
The police must be absolutely sick to the bleeping back teeth of these cunts. The Deanne bleep, proudly telling her camera that ‘she always tells the police’ when she’s serving her notices. bleep. bleep. bleep. Imagine it:

“Emergency which service do you require?”
“Police”
“Good morning, what’s your emergency?”
“I need to let you know I’m going to serve a school with a notice of liability and there might be some trouble”
…..(Operator sinks into chair and bangs head on desk)
“Why are you telling us? What exactly are you doing?”
“I’m serving notices of liability, I told you”
“What are they though?”
“I don’t know what they are, I’m a clueless bint, I’ve just seen a few not rights doing it, and thought it was a good way of getting my face all over social media and even in the press. Police attention is always a good way of leveraging the coverage” (NB, she wouldn’t have actually said that, I’m using poetic license).
“Seriously love, do you think this is a good way to use scarce police resources?”
“Probably not, but I want the comfort of an officer there in case someone decides to give me the pasting I deserve”
“Ok, I’ll send someone”
Line goes dead.
Operator is heard shouting “Oi, is Craig Tinker on duty today? He’s always at a loose end. Send him to Hogwarts school to watch a pointless ‘notice’ being served, and tell him to pretend he’s remotely interested in their tit”.

• Haha
Wanker alert. 😂😂😂😂😂
Aaah Jonathan Morgan, the Llandudno Clown. First came across him July 2020 when he, Wanky and a few other cretins like Nate Turner, Cassie Carnage ‘served’ Bristol City Council with some possession order or other made up document. I took him to task on the merits of his claim and of course received a load of pseudo law gobbledygook back.
He was the twit with Liey when she got arrested that time and basically bricked himself, contributing nothing in the ways of legal advice and then posted a video soon after of his hasty retreat down the high St claiming he was best off trying to help her from the outside and not under arrest blah blah blah. Removed the video very soon after when the comments started coming in as to how he could leave Ellie like that. Come Monday morning the narrative had changed and he was James Bond to the rescue. Ellie went quiet on him after that though.
I next took him to task when he posted bragging about how Liberty had personally invited him to speak at a conference like he was the next Amal Clooney and posted a cropped ‘invitation letter”. I found the same “letter” online which was basically a generic email inviting all their subscribers to join a Webinar to listen to a panel of experts (none of them Jonathan😆) . When I pointed out that 10,000 others had received the same “letter” then he got all hissy and posted another cropped “letter” from Liberty thanking him for his dedication and support in helping make a difference to bringing human rights etc to the blah blah . I straight away paid a £1 subscription to Liberty and received the very same “letter” and took great pleasure posting that. He was not impressed and finally blocked me.
As far as I can remember he started some Human Rights Law type course at Swansea Uni last year but allegedly it got cancelled due to the Pandemic , he of course claimed that it was by the deep state as they and the whole International Judiciary were quaking in their boots at his unfathomable wealth of legal knowledge and expertise and didn’t want to be shown up by him.
He’s one deluded mo fo for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He persuaded his elderly mum to not get the vaccine.

He’s a bleep.

I especially love the comment ‘none of you guys really know how supported, respected, appreciated and adored I am, by powerful people’.

Of course you are my poppet

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He persuaded his elderly mum to not get the vaccine.

He’s a bleep.

I especially love the comment ‘none of you guys really know how supported, respected, appreciated and adored I am, by powerful people’.

Of course you are my poppet
And I'm the greatest dad in the world. I got a card off my kids saying just that...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.