Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie’s sending herself messages again 😴 she knew exactly what the answers to her question would be and luckily she’s got all the guidance everyone needs. What an oracle. She’s tediously transparent

Reactions: 4
Ellie’s sending herself messages again 😴 she knew exactly what the answers to her question would be and luckily she’s got all the guidance everyone needs. What an oracle. She’s tediously transparent

So bleeping obvious. As if the perfect answers just appeared

Reactions: 1
Exactly what I was thinking, it’s just what these people need who are vulnerable & are down on life some empathetic, compulsive lying, manipulative con artist taking advantage of them.

Reactions: 1
The way they gush over old Monotone Mark Sexton is embarrassing,

2 more that can be added to the list;

“Mark as an ex-copper demonstrates a surprisingly ignorant appreciation for criminology/evidence law.”

“Mark is a dopey bleep.”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Bless Ellie setting up a nice little telegram page for her troubled followers.
I thought I’d contribute….

Banned within seconds 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s unbelievable how she has an agenda behind every single thing she does… trying to drive traffic stop telegram by writing these weird messages to herself. So bloody obvious

Reactions: 2
These people 🤦🏻‍♂️
Oh Julie 🤡 How do you dare leave your house with that paranoid little head of yours! 🙄 She’s so lonely, bored and utterly, utterly obsessed. What a sad life. By Christmas she’ll be coiled up behind her sofa shaking like a shitting dog thinking the mad men have people watching her every move. There will be hidden messages in Aldi and her kitten will have been replaced with a robot cat with cameras in its eyes.

• Haha
Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a few days team. I’ve had some personal stuff going on.
Oh I cannot believe she’s off again with PTTP and flogging her holistic crap.
Ready for action. 👏🏻

Well we all know about the hidden messages in Aldi don’t we?

The stuff I’ve picked up from a bag of mini brioche…

Bet she still expects her bins to be emptied though.

Stupid bleep
She's an idiot. Probably does pay tax but I've sent her details to HMRC just in case.

• Haha
Sorry I’ve been AWOL for a few days team. I’ve had some personal stuff going on.
Oh I cannot believe she’s off again with PTTP and flogging her holistic crap.
Ready for action. 👏🏻
It looks like she’s scraped her telegram page already unless she’s just completely blocked me.

Has anyone noticed how Cassie Shitshine and Kayleigh Bigboobs aren’t hanging out together any more?
Cassie’s latest Insta live is likening the situation to Revelations. She says she is ‘doing the work of God’ and actually says ‘I am the light’.

Her latest FB post is her harassing a council worker for giving her a parking ticket. She ends with trying to give him the ticket back which he refuses, so she puts it in his waistcoat, to which he informs her ‘that’s assault’.

So yeah, love and light…

Reactions: 3
Just been to the supermarket and for a bit of preening and no-where seems to be locked down as per Wanky’s instructions 🤷🏼‍♀️ Strange. Is his parlour closed today? Isn’t he in a park all day today somewhere the bleeping hobo.

• Haha
So, it’s day one of Wanky’s Wonderful Lockdown.

Imagine :

Phone ringing in Bristol City Council’s refuse collection department.

“Good morning, refuse, how may I help you?”
“Aron Walton here, my bins haven’t been emptied”
“Well, no, they’re not being emptied.”
“Why the duck not?”
“Well, Jonny, our chief bin operative, he told us that his team leader follows your shenanigans, and their team has gone into lockdown”
“What do you mean, bleeping lockdown?”
“Actually, that’s what we said to Jonny, but he’s having none of it, he says they’re off for two weeks. Carrying on about flattening some curves and gathering on a bandstand in Bristol”
“Listen, my bleeping bin is overflowing with twattoo guns, ink, needles, Macdonald wrappers, you tell Jonny that the lockdown doesn’t apply to bin men. Tell that bleep to get down to Holey Skin and get my bastard bin emptied”
“Sorry sir, no can do. He’s got the backing of his union. We won’t see that lazy bastard until mid October. You’ll have to go to the tip”
“You bleeping bastards!!!!”
“You started it”.

Attachments

• Haha
Cassie’s latest Insta live is likening the situation to Revelations. She says she is ‘doing the work of God’ and actually says ‘I am the light’.

Her latest FB post is her harassing a council worker for giving her a parking ticket. She ends with trying to give him the ticket back which he refuses, so she puts it in his waistcoat, to which he informs her ‘that’s assault’.

So yeah, love and light…
I checked out her earlier pre-pandemic stuff the other day when she used her real name Cassie Crowhurst (nee Bannister). Although still banging on about some conspiracy bollox she was a lot more measured and dare I say articulate 😆.
As she says in her June 2019 interview with Olly Connelly she has done a series of corporate jobs before then nothing so I’m not sure where this ‘carer’ role fits in with her narrative. All I can find is marketing roles for car dealers, selling online bollox products, bullshit self help courses / Chico time fitness crap and fringe radio talk show nonsense.
So in order to now cash in since Covid it seems like she is dumbing down to target the dumbass market without them suspecting she is actually well versed in the grift.

As she says in her June 2019 interview with Olly Connelly she has done a series of corporate jobs before then nothing so I’m not sure where this ‘carer’ role fits in with her narrative. All I can find is marketing roles for car dealers, selling online bollox products, bullshit self help courses / Chico time fitness crap and fringe radio talk show nonsense.
I think it came when her marriage was ending…

For all the talk for weeks of fighting against dismissal for vaccine refusal ‘all the way to the top’, and encouraging her fellow carers to ‘hold the line’, she has…..resigned. Apparently all her research missed the fact she hasn’t been employed in the role for two years so her rights as an employee weren’t as strong as she believed.

No word of the LBC interview funnily enough…

And apparently she has a new job, but typically drops hints rather than just say what it is. But apparently it uses her professional skills so she can fight injustice and it’s her new way of protesting…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.