Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie Colquhoun is on a major one today. Check out her fb. It’ll make you want to drive to bristol and punch her repeatedly in the tits i warn you. The woman cannot have friends or family who want to spend any time with her because she is so brainwashed obsessed and reeeealllllyyyyyy annnnoyyyinnnng 😵💫😵💫😵💫🤡
It would be quite ironic if her sons went and got vaccinated through their own choice without telling her, they're over 18 so could do as they pleased.

I wonder if they have, she says they're 'awake' but knowing what I was like as a teen my parents didn't know much about me and what I thought at all lol

Reactions: 3
Julie Colquhoun is on a major one today. Check out her fb. It’ll make you want to drive to bristol and punch her repeatedly in the tits i warn you. The woman cannot have friends or family who want to spend any time with her because she is so brainwashed obsessed and reeeealllllyyyyyy annnnoyyyinnnng 😵💫😵💫😵💫🤡
That reel she did yesterday about her vagina 🤮

It would be quite ironic if her sons went and got vaccinated through their own choice without telling her, they're over 18 so could do as they pleased.

I wonder if they have, she says they're 'awake' but knowing what I was like as a teen my parents didn't know much about me and what I thought at all lol
I bet they absolutely love her trying to arrange playdates for them 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just been catching up on the last few days. I’m a bit AWOL at the minute - because my eldest and her three gorgeous little ones are over from France. So, I’m doing some normal family stuff with them. I don’t know who duck I think I am, strutting about, being normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just been catching up on the last few days. I’m a bit AWOL at the minute - because my eldest and her three gorgeous little ones are over from France. So, I’m doing some normal family stuff with them. I don’t know who duck I think I am, strutting about, being normal.
Sounds blummin lovely! Enjoy ☺

• Heart
I thought the bleep count had dropped.. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's promoting stickers that apparently prevent EMF and toxins... duck me

Is there a sticker to repel these tossers... oh wait, the "I've had my vaccine" sticker lol
duck a duck it’s £90 for one of them stickers, what a racket! How stupid must they be. Obviously using the Leanne10 code triggers her commission payment. Daft buggers probably think she is doing them a favour.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
duck a duck it’s £90 for one of them stickers, what a racket! How stupid must they be. Obviously using the Leanne10 code triggers her commission payment. Daft buggers probably think she is doing them a favour.
She’s meant to be going back on to RHOC isn’t she? ITV need their heads testing associating with her

She’s meant to be going back on to RHOC isn’t she? ITV need their heads testing associating with her
She appeared in the episode last night. And it wasn't just filming in the background, she did interviews to camera too, so I'd imagine she's being paid for that (and well judging by the all the crap she tries to shill I'd imagine being paid was probably a big part of that). As a result, I will not be watching any more of this season of Real Housewives of Cheshire. There is no way producers haven't been aware of the crap she spouts.

Someone should probably contact RhOC. Where’s our beloved Oik when we need him x 🤣❤

The "science" behind them is full on quakery.

Heres the company that makes them:
EMF Tech – Memon Technology 2021

And heres who does the "science" for them:
Dartsch Scientific | Cell biology | Research (dartsch-scientific.com)
Oddley enough in their listed publications neither Memon nor EMF protection are covered, so even though they did the testing behind it, it wasn't conclusive enough to publish anything.

Memons base claims:
memon-effects-EN.pdf
Their supporting evidence which, although well presented (to the layperson) has a lot of dubious sources (some uncredited) and theories (talking to water nicely improves it quality, YES REALLY).

It reminds me of a similar product on the market SmartDots, which recently got a slap on the wrist by the ASA:
'Anti-radiation' phone stickers still sold on Amazon - BBC News

Their UK website has since closed down (although you can still purchase from their Trade or US pages). They had a similar "science" source:
Home – BION Institute
And a testimonial of the quality of the research:
RUBIK-Peer-Review-Report-on-smartDOT-study-by-BION-INST.pdf (energydots.com)

The irony is even if the research is genuine, and the studies authentic (of the biological effects), their whole arguement revolves around EMF, which independent testing has shown isn't changed.

Sometimes they mention that the research is based on results of a possibly unknown trigger (Dartsch is particularly vague, talking about Dark Matter etc), but then the companies market it as EMF protection anyway?

Reactions: 2
The "science" behind them is full on quakery.

Heres the company that makes them:
EMF Tech – Memon Technology 2021

And heres who does the "science" for them:
Dartsch Scientific | Cell biology | Research (dartsch-scientific.com)
Oddley enough in their listed publications neither Memon nor EMF protection are covered, so even though they did the testing behind it, it wasn't conclusive enough to publish anything.

Memons base claims:
memon-effects-EN.pdf
Their supporting evidence which, although well presented (to the layperson) has a lot of dubious sources (some uncredited) and theories (talking to water nicely improves it quality, YES REALLY).

It reminds me of a similar product on the market SmartDots, which recently got a slap on the wrist by the ASA:
'Anti-radiation' phone stickers still sold on Amazon - BBC News

Their UK website has since closed down (although you can still purchase from their Trade or US pages). They had a similar "science" source:
Home – BION Institute
And a testimonial of the quality of the research:
RUBIK-Peer-Review-Report-on-smartDOT-study-by-BION-INST.pdf (energydots.com)

The irony is even if the research is genuine, and the studies authentic (of the biological effects), their whole arguement revolves around EMF, which independent testing has shown isn't changed.

Sometimes they mention that the research is based on results of a possibly unknown trigger (Dartsch is particularly vague, talking about Dark Matter etc), but then the companies market it as EMF protection anyway?
Even if it did work what's a small sticker going to do. It's a bit like having a two inch square bullet proof vest and hoping it will suck up any bullets fired at you.

Just spotted on the Über bleep’s stories. If anyone is in need of a dose of this, it’s him.

601BCB8D-CA97-4B3C-B3A8-E68308CCF099.jpeg

Wondering where Ellie’s product line of pseudo health products has disappeared to? Have we successfully stopped her in her grifty little tracks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.