Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, yes I saw that. He does it quite often. Thinks he’s in a boy band! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

She also said in her latest post that her kids would never be subjected to having anything up their nose to test for Covid. Didn’t seem to mind when she posted a photo of Tabby Cat having a test via her throat last June! Dick! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thats because it’s the throat not the nose.

V different.

Does Cassie Shitshine realise this is from Australia and therefore is quite unlikely to be her children’s school?

Christ why do these people get to breed?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Liey turned the comments off on her posts? Or do I have reception issues? x
Hahaha yeah she has. Not got time to moderate while she’s working. Thought you were open to debate and weren’t going in the comments. Ellie you’re bleeping mental

Reactions: 6
Hahaha yeah she has. Not got time to moderate while she’s working. Thought you were open to debate and weren’t going in the comments. Ellie you’re bleeping mental
Jesus. But she’s got time to go through 90 odd posts and turn off comments.

also, just seen this in the guardian.

Riiiiiiiiight. Anyone believes that this isn’t just a tag for criminal activity and thinks it’s lockdown deserves everything they get imo
I call bullshit here too. I'm sure that's a sketch for one of Wanky Waltons tattoos too as he's only allowed blunt crayons..

Reactions: 5
Riiiiiiiiight. Anyone believes that this isn’t just a tag for criminal activity and thinks it’s lockdown deserves everything they get imo
This actually does happen in Singapore. It’s the alternative to quarantine in a govt hotel. I know this as a friend of mine lives out there and his gf had to wear one.

Reactions: 1
This actually does happen in Singapore. It’s the alternative to quarantine in a govt hotel. I know this as a friend of mine lives out there and his gf had to wear one.
So basically half a story from Ellie. What a shocker

Reactions: 2
So basically half a story from Ellie. What a shocker
I forgot to mention I don’t think this happens anymore. This was about a year ago when everyone was much more paranoid about covid. The Singaporean gov is ruthless.

but if it’s on Ellie’s stories, it probably is a half story!

Reactions: 1
Yeah it is so travellers coming into the country can quarantine at home rather than a hotel.which is quite a good idea I thought.
But the bit about her having a friend in Singapore (or anywhere else) is bullshit

• Haha
Yeah it is so travellers coming into the country can quarantine at home rather than a hotel.which is quite a good idea I thought.
But the bit about her having a friend in Singapore (or anywhere else) is bullshit
It is a good idea. I would have been more than happy to do this rather than miss going to our house in France this year.

I received this today. Just wondering what to do….take a megaphone to the local hospital and accuse the NHS of being Nazis, or serve papers to my daughter’s school, glue my face to the M6, or perhaps just say “no thank you” 🤷‍♀️ (I’m not anti-vax by the way I’m double jabbed. Just cautious at the moment and she had Covid a couple of weeks ago anyway but I didn’t get it).

Attachments

Last edited:
And it’s for over 12’s, so the pic is obviously staged, as if any 12 year old would be sat on the floor with their crayons, when they are too busy out trying to score cheap cider or on their phones 😆

And it’s for over 12’s, so the pic is obviously staged, as if any 12 year old would be sat on the floor with their crayons, when they are too busy out trying to score cheap cider or on their phones 😆
I mean .... if it really is a friend of Lieys, they probably do write in crayon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here we go again…🥱
Let it go Beiber, no one cares.

That video of her annoying her poor kids - such bored, joyless little souls. What a tit life she’s giving them, and all the time lying to herself and everyone else that they love it.

It is a good idea. I would have been more than happy to do this rather than miss going to our house in France this year.

I received this today. Just wondering what to do….take a megaphone to the local hospital and accuse the NHS of being Nazis, or serve papers to my daughter’s school, glue my face to the M6, or perhaps just say “no thank you” 🤷‍♀️ (I’m not anti-vax by the way I’m double jabbed. Just cautious at the moment and she had Covid a couple of weeks ago anyway but I didn’t get it).
That's good, I know 4 other people who's kids got covid and they didn't catch it because they were double jabbed.

The nurse with no plan is back with what looks like stuff to handout.

Not really sure what the mission statement is. So, is it that you don't want vaccine passports? Is it text a friend coz they've said to stop with your anti vaccine tit or is it equating the current pandemic to historic events that haven't a thing to do with having to wear a mask/ have a vaccine

*sigh*

Attachments

Julie Colquhoun is on a major one today. Check out her fb. It’ll make you want to drive to bristol and punch her repeatedly in the tits i warn you. The woman cannot have friends or family who want to spend any time with her because she is so brainwashed obsessed and reeeealllllyyyyyy annnnoyyyinnnng 😵💫😵💫😵💫🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.