Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
Do we think it’s time for a Lieys medical conditions post?

Can everyone post screenshots of her various medical conditions here and I’ll post them up x
Here’s some

Here’s some

Can everyone post screenshots of her various medical conditions here and I’ll post them up x

And another

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

nosey_cow

VIP Member
surely It would be easier to just take a screenshot of said quote and add it to her page 🤔…… aah but then it wouldn’t look like she wrote it all by herself. Not sure which is more annoying, her blatant plagiarism or her followers lapping it up 🙄
Thanks Annie. This is now on the stories x

JBrown

Chatty Member
When your phone only shows the first line of a news story and you fear the worst and think fuck the troofers will have a field day with this....then you expand the headline and breathe sigh of relief! 🤣🤣
Poor Margaret was used by the Troofers last time to push their satanic, Masonic agenda. She made the Illuminati sign with her hands when had her first Covid vaccine don’t you know 😂
Doubt she’ll even get a mention now they’ve moved onto the KIDS!!

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Can anyone explain why these cunts are so obsessed with Black’s law?
Because they don't actually understand any of it, if they did they would realise it is a US dictionary...so reckon they are just spitting out crap they've read on FB from an American troofer, high school drop out, who has a copy but is incapable of actually interpreting what is said in the dictionary and their misunderstanding has them thinking it backs up the nonsense arguments.

nosey_cow

VIP Member
I’m so glad he doesn’t. Those poor kids should just be allowed to live like kids. She’s so fucking unstable it’s not true. The kids must feel a sense of relief to have some normality.
i suspect it’s all going off over at Liey HQ. The ex’s new GF has been in touch to say she won’t confirm or deny anything (bit late) and demanding to know who reconfirmed about Marley & Skye living there.
She’s also removed all of the public posts from her Facebook about having 6 kids living there, them all going to different schools etc etc. i suspect Ellie has been kicking off with them.

just to reiterate, the ex’s new GF followed & messaged the page off of her own back- I didn’t contact her.

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
everything in life comes with risks. Im vaxxed as are most of my family and friends and isn’t it funny not one person i know personally has had any adverse reaction to it and no one I know has said they know someone else personally affected by it?! I also have some friends not vaxxed yet which is their choice but they are not ramming it down peoples throats they are just getting on with their lives like normal people do. Are they not tired protesting over fuck all yet?! They must lead very miserable and drained lives spouting negativity all day every day. Yawn
Same, I’d say 95% of the adults I know are now double jabbed. Other than feeling a little bit fluey for a day, not a single reaction

Meg77

Chatty Member
Oh my god what a bunch of absolute lunatics. Every time they do something like this which they think makes them look professional/organised/credible they just make themselves look more ridiculous. It’s like a sketch off league of gentlemen or something. Fucking hell 🤣
1C569585-D6EF-4E26-966A-D43F5CF2C813.png

• Wow
  • Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
According to crazy Julie they’re coming after our pets. Why? I cannot tell you (and I don’t think she can either), but it’s all part of the master plan so lock up your cats and dogs 🤷‍♀️

Oh. And don’t forget. Even if only 50% of what she tells you ends up being true then she still only deals in facts and solid evidence.
If 50% is true and they're coming for our pets and I have two dogs do I have to choose which one they have?

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
I had a visit from a new printer today. He does a lot of orders of service for local funeral directors. In the last week he has done three for young men, all early 30s. All died of Covid. All refused the vaccine. If that wouldn’t make these fucking cunts sit up and take some notice, then, as Beeeeeeba would say, I can’t help you.

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
I think he’s gonna need a stronger crystal 🤣

7A7ADC19-7D93-48C8-AF07-2A66A3D7C2C3.png

Liey thinks she’s so clever. At 3am her thought process must be ‘Now what can I post that backtracks on my previous actions and can thus be quoted in my defence?’ Such a loophole finder, exploiter and genius. Inspired 🙄

She must think her ‘followers’ are so thick. O wait…

• Haha

vivjenfoley

Chatty Member
So much missing! We’ve complied page long lists of her ‘achievements’ on this thread alone if she seems to have forgotten her glittering academic, legal and medical career.

She is scraping the barrel somewhat with that list though.

I’m not sure the kids are old enough to be considered ‘raised’ and free from the damaging effects of having a narcissistic compulsive liar as their mother.

The other points are debatable, and would need third party testimony which I think she’d struggle to provide. We had her cousin and people who know her from Hastings on here briefly which was quite telling.

I’m not sure actively assisting the spread of a deadly virus at the height of a pandemic is considered kind or empathetic, either to the victims, their families or the NHS. There is no doubt that her insatiable quest for adulation and attention from unwashed strangers would have had far reaching and devastating consequences.

As with discouraging smear tests and encouraging the use of sunbeds.

At least she seems to have dropped some of the lying so I suppose we should be grateful for that. But it seems as soon as it fades from peoples memory, she resumes. She’s just proved herself to be utterly untrustworthy, sad really.

You keep telling yourself you’re great, Liey. Youve done so much harm and caused so much distress and upset that we will struggle to join you 👍👍👍
Does having your children removed to live with their father qualify as raising? How about lying to your husband about being the father of your youngest baby, when the baby is infact the result of an affair with a married man. Keeps that one under the hat as well

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Well done @VeritasMS for keeping the photographic records of when all the trash convened.

This photo makes me shudder, makes my blood run cold. Grifting royalty, right there..you can tell by their smug faces that they felt unstoppable, the power was in their hands, riding that COVID wave. Oh how things change. I’d pity them if I felt they deserved it; they don’t. The only thing they deserve is each other.

9A492ECB-BE5D-435F-8C63-872B82CD271F.jpeg

• Sick

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Why don’t they understand that people of all ages die suddenly all the time: it’s shocking but it happens unfortunately. Lots of undiagnosed conditions with the heart or things like strokes or a brain aneurysm for example. Yes some of these people will have been vaccinated so many of us have now and I’m sure a few people will die unfortunately because of a vaccine reaction too.

Human bodies aren’t infallible. That’s why we have medicine and science. We have an aging population living longer because of medical care and a better understanding of biology and scientific advancement.

Because of that I got to have both my booster and flu vaccine this week as I’m a healthcare professional. So I’ve had 3 covid vaccines this year… when do I die? Best write a will…..