Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s completely ludicrous isn’t it?
To be honest even if I did want to buy one off Julie C I'd have a hard time. She's never told us how to get our hands on her high ticket, high commission, high frequency or summat products lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If anyone's able to post a recording of wankys mask video on here that would be (a) great (laugh) - I don't have telegram and I don't wish to download it! Do you think his behaviour is caused by drugs, lack of attention or a manic episode? I saw a comment (you can see some of the telegram stuff without having to have the app) saying about shooting some lady (I assume a scientist) between the eyes - don't know how he hasn't been done for inciting violence (I'm sure that's an offence?)

Edit: auto correct changed inciting to inviting (same difference I guess)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is that it? She sells water filters??
Yup! She has still never mentioned live though or in comments. You have to sign up to the webinar for that nugget of info and watch the whole lot. Yesterday she did a live with one of her pyramid scheme pals in Oz - 16 people watched and one of them was me - and another was probs Meg off here 😂. She really thinks she can reel people in who follow her. Bless. Half of them haven’t got the money for a McD’s big mac meal never mind the money to buy a chuffin water filter machine to entice punters to give them the dream life she bullshits about. Flogging a dead horse Julie babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If anyone's able to post a recording of wankys mask video on here that would be (a) great (laugh) - I don't have telegram and I don't wish to download it! Do you think his behaviour is caused by drugs, lack of attention or a manic episode? I saw a comment (you can see some of the telegram stuff without having to have the app) saying about shooting some lady (I assume a scientist) between the eyes - don't know how he hasn't been done for inciting violence (I'm sure that's an offence?)

I’ll see if I can do it. In answer to your queries - probably all of the things you suggest, and more besides. Not that he was ever completely stable, but he’s certainly the wrong side of sane right now. The lunatic comments are something else.

And the thing that cracks me up, he’s a grown man. An adult. Twenty odd years away from his pension. He’s a father of several unfortunate offsprings. What kind of crazy bastard behaves the way he does? Absolutely mental.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll see if I can do it. In answer to your queries - probably all of the things you suggest, and more besides. Not that he was ever completely stable, but he’s certainly the wrong side of sane right now. The lunatic comments are something else.

And the thing that cracks me up, he’s a grown man. An adult. Twenty odd years away from his pension. He’s a father of several unfortunate offsprings. What kind of crazy bastard behaves the way he does? Absolutely mental.

Amen to that!!

So Sean Lock died of skin cancer, he was first diagnosed in 1990. He put it down to over exposure to the sun when he was a builder. He urged people to wear sunscreen. I didn’t know this.

duck you Liey.

RIP Sean.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So Sean Lock died of skin cancer, he was first diagnosed in 1990. He put it down to over exposure to the sun when he was a builder. He urged people to wear sunscreen. I didn’t know this.

duck you Liey.

RIP Sean.
No doubt she’d have some crack pot theory as to how he didn’t burn enough so as to toughen up his skin. I knew about his diagnosis many years ago - that’s the thing about skin cancer, it can wait down the track for you. What starts as ‘just skin cancer’ can spread to vital organs and truly, it’s a brutal disease. 😪

And in the swirling pit of snakes and arseholery, Wanky is having a tiff with someone called Vinnie Sullivan (who hell he?).

He has promised Vincent that if he comes to the twattoo studio, he will help him with some dentistry, insofar as he will knock his teeth right through the back of his head. He’s a proper little charmer isn’t he?

Attachments

Last edited:

If you use IG - it’s in here.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That is HILARIOUS 😂 He tries to sound menacing and threatening then says we’ll come and protest outside your house. Oooo you’re hard 😂 He’s also the shittiest Darth Vader impersonator ever. Prick.
Christ on a bike, what an absolute clown! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Christ on a bike, what an absolute clown! 🤣🤣🤣
That is HILARIOUS 😂 He tries to sound menacing and threatening then says we’ll come and protest outside your house. Oooo you’re hard 😂 He’s also the shittiest Darth Vader impersonator ever. Prick.
Imagine opening your front door and seeing that silly bleep, standing there in a bastard mask, talking utter drivel.

“Hello Wanky, what a nice surprise, how can I help you?”
“Well, We the people worldwide (all thirty thousand of us) want to know why you’re still wearing a mask and why you’ve been vaccinated?”
“Listen fella, even if I told you in words of one syllable, drew you some pretty pictures, you still wouldn’t understand. So why don’t you toddle off back to your shop, do a few more really tit twattoos, get yourself a new bird (if anyone will have you) and don’t darken my door again”
“You just wait, it’s all happening, I’ve been saying this for a year, but it’s definitely happening”
“What is Wanky? What is happening?”
“You watch, it’s happening, keep your eyes open, don’t be distracted”
“Yes, I’ve got that message loud and clear, but WHAT? What is happening? I need to know so that I can be prepared”
“It’s happening”
“Wanky, I can see that this conversation has reached a natural conclusion. Now, remove yourself from my property, otherwise I will take a large baseball bat to the back of your head”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.