Ellie Grey #13 Miss Grey gone underground , so we'll discuss her ilk who can be found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fiona Rose-Diamond comparing being banned from all her local pubs to Jews wearing yellow stars. As if Jews were only concerned about not being able to nip down their local for a cheeky pint, the delusional bint šŸ˜”.
Fiona you crazy duck, it wasnt so much you were barred for not wearing a mask, it was more to do with you being an attention-seeking gobby bleep.

The Norwich pub she is going to tomorrow must be The Murderers Pub in the city centre. Anyone local to there and fancies going down to hurl dog tit at her my Spaniel is happy to oblige with the ammunition.
The yellow star thing is disgusting. I'm pretty sure that most of the Jewish people at that time would have worn a mask or taken a vaccine had it been an option to change anything for them. They had no choice! And they were being led to their deaths due to true awful discrimination, not being denied access to a private business because it cares about the health of their staff and customers! It's almost been an entire month since masks stopped being mandatory in England so if it was only about masks her ban wouldn't still stand, there is clearly a lot more to that story that she's leaving out to claim to be the victim! Well talking about going to a pub where she knows she may have issues suggests she wants drama and is instigating!

I actually want to see the outcome of any legal attempts at claiming discrimination by any of this lot? It would be interesting to see what happened when they play the Equality Act card as they aren't claiming discrimination against any protected characteristic, yet very few will manage to claim it as medical exemption (as Tesco may not be allowed to ask about your disability, but a court sure can!), I think you'll struggle to find many religions truly against vaccines, and then 'philosophical beliefs' likely wouldn't stand up given these are merely viewpoints for most taken from Social Media memes.

Reactions: 3
[

Fiona Rose-Diamond comparing being banned from all her local pubs to Jews wearing yellow stars. As if Jews were only concerned about not being able to nip down their local for a cheeky pint, the delusional bint šŸ˜”.
Fiona you crazy duck, it wasnt so much you were barred for not wearing a mask, it was more to do with you being an attention-seeking gobby bleep.

The Norwich pub she is going to tomorrow must be The Murderers Pub in the city centre. Anyone local to there and fancies going down to hurl dog tit at her my Spaniel is happy to oblige with the ammunition.
[/QUOTE]

Iā€™d absolutely love to do that šŸ’©šŸ’©
Alas Iā€™m enjoying my freedom (hear that freedumb wankers?) on holiday in a very beautiful part of the country, where I happened across this sign outside a local pub yesterday.
Donā€™t think Fiona Double Ds would be welcome there either. Itā€™s ā€˜we not Iā€™, you stupid, selfish bint.
733D9345-DBD7-489D-8891-E60D06AC46C9.jpeg

Reactions: 11
So this melt had to cancel his "raw news" lives a few weeks back because he had a nasty virus that caused prolonged coughing fits. He came back a couple of days ago to say whatever it was had knocked him for six but it definitely WASN'T Covid because he took his precious Ivermectin and it didn't work. He therefore deduced it was some kind of summer flu and cured himself with a ginger and honey infusion while posting his bank details and touting for donations.
Meanwhile his sidekick serial pyramid scammer Wes Garner is also suffering terribly from a mystery illness - some of the comments on his Facebook post about how it's the fault of vaccinated people shedding have to be seen to be believed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

Didnā€™t Liey leave that crappy review about The Murderers? I only remember cos itā€™s a distinctive name. Odd that Norwich seems to be attracting the crazies.

Reactions: 2
The yellow star thing is disgusting. I'm pretty sure that most of the Jewish people at that time would have worn a mask or taken a vaccine had it been an option to change anything for them. They had no choice! And they were being led to their deaths due to true awful discrimination, not being denied access to a private business because it cares about the health of their staff and customers! It's almost been an entire month since masks stopped being mandatory in England so if it was only about masks her ban wouldn't still stand, there is clearly a lot more to that story that she's leaving out to claim to be the victim! Well talking about going to a pub where she knows she may have issues suggests she wants drama and is instigating!

I actually want to see the outcome of any legal attempts at claiming discrimination by any of this lot? It would be interesting to see what happened when they play the Equality Act card as they aren't claiming discrimination against any protected characteristic, yet very few will manage to claim it as medical exemption (as Tesco may not be allowed to ask about your disability, but a court sure can!), I think you'll struggle to find many religions truly against vaccines, and then 'philosophical beliefs' likely wouldn't stand up given these are merely viewpoints for most taken from Social Media memes.
the thing is with claiming that they have been legally ā€˜discriminatedā€™ againstā€¦ is that any court of law would need to see evidence of a protected characteristic. Ie disability, race, religion etc.

being a bleep isnā€™t a protected characteristic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the thing is with claiming that they have been legally ā€˜discriminatedā€™ againstā€¦ is that any court of law would need to see evidence of a protected characteristic. Ie disability, race, religion etc.

being a bleep isnā€™t a protected characteristic
It's been said before that these people don't want the pandemic to end. They want mask wearing to continue so they can keep whining. No Vax for us as you don't know what's in it... anyone for botox, lip fillers, implants, hair dye, fake tan etc etc. Yes please we'll take the lot. Gotta look our best when we are causing trouble at businesses that have suffered enough. Please troofers please just continue your slide into irrelevance and shut up.

So this melt had to cancel his "raw news" lives a few weeks back because he had a nasty virus that caused prolonged coughing fits. He came back a couple of days ago to say whatever it was had knocked him for six but it definitely WASN'T Covid because he took his precious Ivermectin and it didn't work. He therefore deduced it was some kind of summer flu and cured himself with a ginger and honey infusion while posting his bank details and touting for donations.
Meanwhile his sidekick serial pyramid scammer Wes Garner is also suffering terribly from a mystery illness - some of the comments on his Facebook post about how it's the fault of vaccinated people shedding have to be seen to be believed.
Yeah Geza Tarjanyi is an annoying bleep. He posted that endearing story that seems to have done the anti vaxxer rounds about a Spanish runner helping a Kenyan runner over the line but the picture was of Mo Farah hugging Galen Rupp an American runner.
Thick cunts the lot of them.

• Haha
Can you report a nurse for sharing anti vaxx stuff? I've just seen a post on Geza Tarjanyi's page from someone who says she is a nurse and can "testify the government is killing people". I've looked her up (she has an unusual name) and she is a fully registered nurse based in Kent. Her page is full of anti-vaxx, pro Trump right wing tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Another day another protest Exposing Nothing asking the police if they know what MRNA is & thatā€™s why theyā€™re protesting because the government is forcing people to have this experimental jab & that 1500 people have died of it so far šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“ they really are desperate to keep their little cult going.
Now trying to break through to the BBC or ITV studios chanting theyā€™re coming for the kids šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Can you report a nurse for sharing anti vaxx stuff? I've just seen a post on Geza Tarjanyi's page from someone who says she is a nurse and can "testify the government is killing people". I've looked her up (she has an unusual name) and she is a fully registered nurse based in Kent. Her page is full of anti-vaxx, pro Trump right wing tit.
Yes you can

Reactions: 5
Now trying to break through to the BBC or ITV studios chanting theyā€™re coming for the kids šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
I saw some of Sean Wards live and it looked like pandemonium and they were getting physical. They were inside somewhere. His feed kept pausing and then you could just see the scuffles and yelling then it died. Hopefully his phone has been smashed and heā€™s been arrested. Also some of them were wearing berets and looked like they were in an episode of ā€˜Allo ā€˜Allo šŸ˜‚ but looking at his stories i think they were Paratroopers in berets. Ex forces i hope and not serving!

Why donā€™t they just duck off and get on with their lives. Possibly because they donā€™t have lives. Sad cunts.

Nice to see Ollie unwashed launch himself at the police - thought he was all peace love and some other bollocks?

Just seen they stormed the old BBC building in white city that is now flats šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ absolute thick cunts

• Haha

Why donā€™t they just duck off and get on with their lives. Possibly because they donā€™t have lives. Sad cunts.
ā€œIs there a link between stupidity and anti-vax? Opinions vary but evidence is growing ā€¦"

Easily my favourite quote from any coverage of these protests so far. The man makes a very valid point.

Imagine not knowing that isnā€™t the main BBC HQ anymore. Itā€™s almost like they didnā€™t do their own research.........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.