Ellie Grey #10 Social services gave her a call, no they didn’t, not at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
posted only a few mins ago on both stories and the page. The stories are so busy. She’s literally directing traffic to the page 🤣
Amazing work well done!!

another side by side post you could do is the one where she says ‘where does it say that it’s safe for thiomersal to be injected into children?’
It’s not in any vaccines in the U.K. since around 2003.
I mean there’s millions more we could do of course as everything she rights is bullshit 😂 but this is a nice easy one that even the blindest of cult members must not be able to argue against!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
22B5F913-52AE-4902-94D8-EEFC406FF2B4.jpeg

I don’t think this troofbomb went off in the way any of them expected it to, did it?
Maybe Monotone Mark needs to work on his delivery 😴

• Haha
posted only a few mins ago on both stories and the page. The stories are so busy. She’s literally directing traffic to the page 🤣
Brilliant!!! Is is you she’s looking for with the threat of searching for IPaddresses (again)?
She’s so transparent. We all know by now that it’s just a passive aggressive threat, when she posts in her stories ‘can the man who offered to find IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) for me, please inbox me’ 🗣
Bullshit! Nobody messaged her to offer this. Does she think we were born yesterday?

I know that you’ve already been sent some screenshots about sunbeds/SPF etc, so you may have some of these already. But I found these posts amongst my screen shots.

Also fake tan is bad for you of course. Isn’t it funny how your skin can absorb these “nasty chemicals”, but absorbing UV rays is good for it?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
I will go through all of the screenshots you’re all posting later. I’m just a bit busy with work right now so just doing the quick ones x

Reactions: 4
Her lip is like a pair of curtains? 😬
Lol 😂 I am so glad that people are hating Becky Gibson as much as I do.

She also posted this the other day ⬇ Trying to health shame people once again, because she leads such a “natural” lifestyle! What a bleeping hypocrite.

I am also glad that people have noticed her horrendous top lip 😂
This is exactly what I thought her top lip resembled, a pair of drawn curtains. it’s bleeping awful. I’ve never seen a lips shaped like this in my life!
See below the inspirational photo she takes her injector.

It’s not only that she clearly has Botox and fillers, yet refuses to have a life saving vaccine. But also that she must go to some hack who is not properly qualified.
Because anyone who was, would not continue to inject her lips when the filler is placed SO badly! If she was going to someone who was a properly qualified medical professional, they would dissolve that tit and redo i

Also, that video of her flaunting her holiday has fucked me off to no end. Yes you can go on holiday, if you’re a bleeping selfish, moronic plague rat! dislike her!

Hey there team! Some beautiful facts being posted here now! I've had the most awful day, but this gives hope that all the tit baggers, might, just might... Be taken down!
My father in law, lost his battle with cancer yesterday.. My partner is devastated. The UK is on Blacklist, so my partner might not even be able to go to his funeral. I'm so exhausted with the utter cunts like Ellie, and the tit she creates! Please please! Keep it going...
Just let's stop the ignorance, and danger! Take the bleep down!
I’m so sorry to hear about your father in law 😔 that’s so sad and frustrating, especially when other people are being such arseholes too.
I really hope your partner gets to go to his funeral. What a sad situation.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My new favourite thing is arguing with strangers via inbox... let them start typing
Typing
Typing

typing

then just at the last minute, hit the block button so they can’t send their rant. It’s incredibly satisfying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
^ I did wonder... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Crying 🤣🤣🤣 A bit of temporary light relief... just came across this. If that was your father wouldn’t you ban him from the photos 😂

If this is someone’s main influence and role model we shouldn’t be too surprised that they turn out to be a total fuckwit and seek out and marry another total fuckwit 🥴

8CA71076-4262-4D06-BD0E-4B565D916207.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She 100% deactivated. She does this a lot when she can't handle it. She did it when her titty pics came out

Reactions: 12
I've never known an attention seeker like it. Deleting her insta at the very whiff of confrontation. Looks like you're not quite the warrior you make yourself out to be Ellie.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.