Ellidy Pullin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I've heard of this tit mother but never followed her. What is the story with the weird throuple they have going on? Can someone please give quick recap🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok so I've heard of this tit mother but never followed her. What is the story with the weird throuple they have going on? Can someone please give quick recap🍿

The cast:

Ellidy Pullin- 30 something
Minnie - 2, Ellidy’s daughter
Chloe Fisher - 30 something
Fisher - 40ish touring DJ
+
Alex “Chumpy” Pullin - deceased; Ellidy’s former partner, Minnie’s father via post-mortem sperm retrieval. Olympian.

Chloe and Ellidy have been friends since high school. Ellidy was with Chumpy for 8ish years before his death by having a blackout while spear fishing. In the 36hrs following his death, his sperm was harvested and through IVF, Minnie was born some 16 months after his death. There was a lot of press/ profiles of Ellidy around this time due to the procedure still being very controversial.

Chloe has been with Fisher for 12+ years and his career has blown up massively in the last 6 years or so, they are now multi millionaires and travel around the world. Chloe and Fisher tried to conceive for almost 4 years and experienced rounds of failed IVF, miscarriages, elective surgeries and investigated surrogacy - which their extreme wealth was able to provide without any financial hardship.

Together, Chloe and Ellidy began a podcast, to navigate Ellidy’s grief about Chumpy’s death and Chloe’s grief around infertility. Originally the pod was supposed to help ALL women navigate grief and pain - but that went out the window pretty quickly as the minute these women felt a bit better, they revealed their true selves.

Ellidy has barely done a day of single parenting on her own in 2.5 years. She’s constantly dragging Minnie to adult events (including raves), or foisting her onto other people to look after while she’s gets on it. People go to Fisher concerts with pictures of Minnie on tshirts and placards - and the Fishers and their entourage actively encourage this, with no regard for Minnie’s safety, that maybe a crowd of 30k people (and the extended social media platform of 1.5M) should not have a parasocial relationship with a two year old, that it might be a very, bad idea.
Oh plus the two year old is constantly on boats without a life jacket, scooters in Bali without a helmet, in restaurants with adults at 10pm at night - all of which we know because they’re posting about it.
You never see her interact with other children.

Over to Chloe - she naturally fell pregnant late last year. After spending 4 years lecturing (often through tears) her platform about how not to trigger infertile women, she threw all her own advice out the window and has proudly made her whole personality “the only woman who has ever been pregnant” smug asshole.

Now, the ‘podcast about women’s grief and pain’ covers riveting topics like the Fisher’s private jet, Maccas, what they buy at the shops, the luxury wellness retreat they snuck chocolate into, Chloe whinging about pregnancy (so sensitive), Ellidy whinging she can’t fly a toddler to Europe in economy anymore, and constant shoutouts to brands they’d like to do sponsored content with.

Let me know if I missed anything people!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The cast:

+
Alex “Chumpy” Pullin - deceased; Ellidy’s former partner, Minnie’s father via post-mortem sperm retrieval. Olympian.

Chloe and Ellidy have been friends since high school. Ellidy was with Chumpy for 8ish years before his death by having a blackout while spear fishing. In the 36hrs following his death, his sperm was harvested and through IVF, Minnie was born some 16 months after his death. There was a lot of press/ profiles of Ellidy around this time due to the procedure still being very controversial.

Chloe has been with Fisher for 12+ years and his career has blown up massively in the last 6 years or so, they are now multi millionaires and travel around the world. Chloe and Fisher tried to conceive for almost 4 years and experienced rounds of failed IVF, miscarriages, elective surgeries and investigated surrogacy - which their extreme wealth was able to provide without any financial hardship.

Together, Chloe and Ellidy began a podcast, to navigate Ellidy’s grief about Chumpy’s death and Chloe’s grief around infertility. Originally the pod was supposed to help ALL women navigate grief and pain - but that went out the window pretty quickly as the minute these women felt a bit better, they revealed their true selves.

Ellidy has barely done a day of single parenting on her own in 2.5 years. She’s constantly dragging Minnie to adult events (including raves), or foisting her onto other people to look after while she’s gets on it. People go to Fisher concerts with pictures of Minnie on tshirts and placards - and the Fishers and their entourage actively encourage this, with no regard for Minnie’s safety, that maybe a crowd of 30k people (and the extended social media platform of 1.5M) should not have a parasocial relationship with a two year old, that it might be a very, bad idea.
Oh plus the two year old is constantly on boats without a life jacket, scooters in Bali without a helmet, in restaurants with adults at 10pm at night - all of which we know because they’re posting about it.

Over to Chloe - she naturally fell pregnant late last year. After spending 4 years lecturing (often through tears) her platform about how not to trigger infertile women, she threw all her own advice out the window and has proudly made her whole personality “the only woman who has ever been pregnant” smug asshole.

Now, the ‘podcast about women’s grief and pain’ covers riveting topics like the Fisher’s private jet, Maccas, what they buy at the shops, the luxury wellness retreat they snuck chocolate into, Chloe whinging about pregnancy (so sensitive), Ellidy whinging she can’t fly a toddler to Europe in economy anymore, and constant shoutouts to brands they’d like to do sponsored content with.

👏👏👏 excellent recap

Reactions: 6
The cast:

+

Fab recap!
I’d add the recent low of Ellidy advertising her house for sale with images of her and Chumpy, and leveraging the tragedy yet again.

Reactions: 10
The cast:

+

Haha brilliant thank you.
I'm invested in this tit show now.

Reactions: 7
I always thought it was weird the way she just changed her surname after he died tbh 🙈 they weren’t engaged or married…

Reactions: 13
The cast:

+

Bravo!

Have to say I loved the podcast when it first launched and cried with Ellidy, but duck me their true personalities are really shining through now!

Reactions: 8
I always thought it was weird the way she just changed her surname after he died tbh 🙈 they weren’t engaged or married…
Same!!
And sorry I do find it pretty morbid she’s literally named her after Chumpy
“Miniature Alex Pullin”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Same!!
“Miniature Alex Pullin”
I think the fame has gotten to her head. She will do anything, she is promoting a golf tournament right now. Starting to seem very desperate to keep her name out there

Reactions: 10
Same!!
“Miniature Alex Pullin”
I’ve thought about changing my surname to match my daughters but Ellidy could have just given Minnie her own surname. I actually thought they were engaged!

Reactions: 6
I live in Adelaide and my husband was at the LIV golf round today.
He was offered two free tickets to tomorrow night's FISHER show and I am actually sick with myself for wanting to go (more or less to get out of the house together child free) because I will actually vomit if I see a single Minnie related thing in the crowd🤢🤢🤢.
I wonder how many people get put off of him because of his obnoxious boss wife.

Reactions: 7
So Minnie has been dragged to Adelaide for some golf game (another excuse for Ellidy to get on the piss). I can’t believe she doesn’t even bring a pram to let Minnie nap in.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So Minnie has been dragged to Adelaide for some golf game (another excuse for Ellidy to get on the piss). I can’t believe she doesn’t even bring a pram to let Minnie nap in.
Has she not been #gifted a travel pram yet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.