Ellidy Pullin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Listnr really be paying the thousands of dollars an episode? Anyone have any inside knowledge?

The last reviewer is spitting FIRE.
The last one 👏👏 the podcast sucks. I can't listen to it. There were some genuinely good ones at the start, instead of continuing to raise the bar, they're doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 15
The last one 👏👏 the podcast sucks. I can't listen to it. There were some genuinely good ones at the start, instead of continuing to raise the bar, they're doing the bare minimum
Surely they can’t stay relevant for much longer. I’d imagine they don’t have much else to speak about on the podcast. It will just be about the fishers baby.
They aren’t so relatable now with cost of living and their extravagant lifestyles

Reactions: 7
Would Listnr really be paying the thousands of dollars an episode? Anyone have any inside knowledge?

The last reviewer is spitting FIRE.
I don’t listen but maybe they are referring to paid sponsorship and ads? In that case they would be paid thousands for that.

Reactions: 1
Does she ever put Minnie to bed at an appropriate time for a toddler?! 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She doesn't parent, YELLidy "it takes a tribe sis" Pullin let's everyone else parent Minnie while she gets on the piss

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn't parent, YELLidy "it takes a tribe sis" Pullin let's everyone else parent Minnie while she gets on the piss
I wonder if the drinking is her way of coping masking the grief?
You can’t sustain a lifestyle like that, it’s not right.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the drinking is her way of coping masking the grief?
You can’t sustain a lifestyle like that, it’s not right.
She copes with the grief by making money off her ex’s memory. Using his story to sell her home was atrocious.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So Chole is only 28 weeks? I honestly thought she was 38 weeks. Her baby is going to be huge. This is one long pregnancy.
---
Also is has tit skin. I would never use Esme products if that what my skin would look like. She's not a very good advertisement.
No way! I thought she was ready to birth.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but Minnie is going to grow up to be such a brat/mean girl with the easy Ellidy is “raising” her! 😔😔
No structure, routine or discipline.
I get the whole “it takes a village” but bouncing around a million different people looking after her/never being alone with just Ellidy can’t be great for her!

So Chole is only 28 weeks? I honestly thought she was 38 weeks. Her baby is going to be huge. This is one long pregnancy.
---
Also is has tit skin. I would never use Esme products if that what my skin would look like. She's not a very good advertisement.
The "iykyk" is super insensitive too.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
---
Her and Jade Tunchy are in the running for loooongest ever pregnancies for me!!
Seriously, was she like 7 minutes pregnant when they announced it!

Reactions: 8
What do people find inspiring about Ellidy? I stumbled across the comments of the real estate ad and everyone was in awe of her. I'm sorry to sound blunt here but there are many widows who do it all alone without any support or family. They aren't living extravagant lifestyles. Has ellidy ever been alone raising Minnie? It seems she lives in a throuple situation with Chloe and fish?

To me, an outsider looking in, Ellidy seems to be slowly unravelling - she is constantly drinking, partying, seems manic. I wonder if any of her so called friends are concerned or are just along for the party ride?

Reactions: 9
To me, an outsider looking in, Ellidy seems to be slowly unravelling - she is constantly drinking, partying, seems manic. I wonder if any of her so called friends are concerned or are just along for the party ride?
This has been her life for a while now. She seems like a party girl (with a toddler along for the ride) No idea what her lifestyle was with Chumpy but I’m assuming the same??

Reactions: 1
IMG_7436.jpeg

sharing this before it gets taken down.
what an absolute idiot.
no car seat in a clearly moving car.
“Partners in crime” your daughter didn’t get a say.
Ellidy is scum.
Like honestly, you’ve already lost chump. You’d think you’d take human life a bit more seriously.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Also the way she promotes cover girl is terrible. That monobrow storyline with her dipshit mate seems like satire. Can she not speak about any of her brands she gets paid to promote like a drunk and high teenager.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.