Ellidy Pullin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had friends go to LIV in Adelaide from interstate and in their pics they are in jumpers- it's much colder there at this time of year than the GC

Reactions: 1
Looks like they woke Minnie up so fisher could hold her and perform 🤮
How awful, poor kid being used by all of them.
I think the article is a soft launch, I don’t think she would mention anything otherwise.

Reactions: 7
How awful, poor kid being used by all of them.
I think the article is a soft launch, I don’t think she would mention anything otherwise.
It all makes more sense now with her selling the house & playing dumb about not knowing where she’s moving to. She’s so full of it now.

Reactions: 4
That's what I was just thinking - do you think she sold the house as she felt guilty as that was her and Chumps place, full of his gear and memories. I'm sure Chloe also alluded to "meeting someone special" in the podcast recently. It's got to be one of Fishers crew, how else will she hang off them otherwise

Reactions: 12
It’s really gross how they all use Minnie. The Fishers carrying her in the golf cart so it looked cute in the footage (cart following was a camera man). Taking her backstage then dragging her out to wave to the crowd.

Interestingly, that last clip with Fisher jiggling her to the music shows that 99% of the Aussie audience were completely disinterested.

She’s not an accessory! Her existence is not to bump user engagement! I find it all very sad.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
It was 22 here yesterday during the day but freezing last night. So many why’s? Poor M so bored just walking around all day picking leaves off plants, again the only child. She would have been better off left with a nanny who would at least engage with her and plan age appropriate activities not drag her around to golf and concerts. I just don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ellidy is allowed to move on. I'm sure Chumpys family don't expect her to remain single forever. I doubt Chump would want that either.

Admittedly it seems like she hasn't processed her grief around losing him which might not be the best way to start a new relationship. But I don't think she should be shamed for moving on.

Reactions: 16
It was 22 here yesterday during the day but freezing last night. So many why’s? Poor M so bored just walking around all day picking leaves off plants, again the only child. She would have been better off left with a nanny who would at least engage with her and plan age appropriate activities not drag her around to golf and concerts. I just don’t get it.
It’s a gold
Tournament 90% males I don’t think they cared at all

Reactions: 2
I wonder what Minnie will think when she looks back on her highly documented childhood.
Imagine finding out all these UNHINGED strangers are obsessed with you and make weird “merch” with your face on! 😳😳
#desperate

IMG_0660.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Did you end up going and see Minnie actually get walked out on stage 🤮🤮🤮
It was so bad... Worse than I imagined. Lemme paint the scene for you. LIV Golf Adelaide Saturday.

The golf finished and thousands of punters dredged their way through the 36 hole gold course to meet at the stage area. Toilets were numbered and overflowing, there was no point lining up an hour at the bar for the limited remaining selection of one beer. As the more respectable golf watching attendees were replaced with completely overcooked youth, we piled into a long and narrow dangerously and disgustingly barricaded audience zone. Viewing the stage from 70% of the audience area was blocked by the audio tent. One screen was provided. Audio was shocking with sound only coming from the front (when you're 100m back it was very unimpactful). After waiting around piss soaked everything's for FISHER to come on...

The screen finally loads and there he is... Parading around Minnie to an audience made mostly of middle aged men, mostly all fully cooked. He waited a few songs to even address the crowd, which was a very basic 'LIV golf' or something basic. It was actually weird at one point he spent time trying to point and play boo with Minnie off to the side instead of trying to engage with the crowd.

People left, some fences were opened to prevent any crushing injuries, and mostly anyone behind the audio tent just watched without moving or being particularly moved by a moving monkey on the stage that didn't engage with his audience at all.

A few brave/anxiety-free parents had their kids there (LIV is all ages) and the concert would have finished by 6:45. Wouldn't know because we left early at 6:20 in favour of not missing out on our favourite yiros 😂😂 (Vasilis in Port Adelaide).

I don't see his career being sustained past 3+ years.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You should also try the Cheeky Greek Yiros in Henley! I was staying locally and heard it all and saw the pathetic fireworks display.
Ooh okay, that's not far from where I work so I'll give it a go 🙌🏼.

The sound must have been carrying away because we all commented that the sound was better a few holes away on our way out!

Reactions: 2
Have we made predictions on the Fisher’s baby name yet? I’m presuming something unbearable like Banks, Collins or Maverick

Reactions: 9
Gold, fried, Jelly, Swedish, puffer, battered, grilled, tempura would all be nice 😂
---
I think if they have a girl it will be something classic like Isabelle or Charlotte. Chloe’s probably had the named picked out since she was 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.