Ellidy Pullin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of Chloe’s mum rubbing her back is so funny, even her mum thinks she’s painful. Also the shirt the fan made for Fisher is so weird. I feel so bad for Minnie.

Reactions: 5
I live in Adelaide and my husband was at the LIV golf round today.
He was offered two free tickets to tomorrow night's FISHER show and I am actually sick with myself for wanting to go (more or less to get out of the house together child free) because I will actually vomit if I see a single Minnie related thing in the crowd🤢🤢🤢.
Did you end up going and see Minnie actually get walked out on stage 🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Minnie’s childhood is reminding me of Drew Barrymore and we all know how that turned out. Ellidy & her mates are Fuking idiots !

Ellidy stop calling your daughter doll, sis & grow up.
This witch loves the Fame and attention too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Ellidy interview in Herald Sun. Random flings in Bali.
Not while Minnie is there (on holiday I mean) ffs!! Go away with your girls and do that tit.

I know he's married but she looked really close to Rich Penney in Bali, the pics they had together looked like couple pics.

Reactions: 12
Why is a two year old at a golf event & concert - let alone being walked out on stage like that?!! All for the cool mum vibes but this is pathetic the kid doesn’t need to be there - she’s a TODDLER, not a handbag accessory. Predict that Chloe will keep their bub entirely away from any of this aside from paid content when they’re born - and I really don’t blame her tbh as this is just effed up.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Not while Minnie is there (on holiday I mean) ffs!! Go away with your girls and do that tit.

I know he's married but she looked really close to Rich Penney in Bali, the pics they had together looked like couple pics.
Yeah, I actually thought the same thing.

Reactions: 5
Why is a two year old at a golf event & concert - let alone being walked out on stage like that?!! All for the cool mum vibes but this is pathetic the kid doesn’t need to be there - she’s a TODDLER, not a handbag accessory. Predict that Chloe will keep their bub entirely away from any of this aside from paid content when they’re born - and I really don’t blame her tbh as this is just effed up.
And no headphones to protect her ears.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
yes, agree! Another fascinating couple though, him and wife Jaynee.

Reactions: 4
Ellidy interview in Herald Sun. Random flings in Bali.
She’ll “always be Ellidy Pullin”?

But you never were sis you just changed your name by deed poll 😂 Random flings in Bali, can’t say I’m surprised. She’s definitely a party girl.

Reactions: 13
Her , Chloe and fisher are all fucked. Chloe couldn’t care less for that child.

• Sad
She’ll “always be Ellidy Pullin”?

But you never were sis you just changed your name by deed poll 😂 Random flings in Bali, can’t say I’m surprised. She’s definitely a party girl.
I’m not sure why, but I’m really surprised at that, I guess it’s only natural she’s gone looking for a length, but I wonder who the guys or girls were? She would have left Minnie with a nanny and go off for a night of peen, yikes.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
And no headphones to protect her ears.
Just seen that she’s asleep in Chloe’s arms on stories… thankfully headphones on her now but FFS take her back to the hotel so she can properly sleep in a bed without a literal concert going on around her. I cannot waaaait for the fisher’s bub to arrive and watch the dynamics change.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her personal business is hers to protect, but I am a bit surprised she’d come out and say so publicly yeah, I’m bleeping other people. Imagine Chumpy’s parents reading that.

Her personal business is hers to protect, but I am a bit surprised she’d come out and say so publicly yeah, I’m bleeping other people. Imagine Chumpy’s parents reading that.
The income from the book must be drying up if she needs to sell a new story $$

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.