Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acessj

Never mind the lips, all I can think is HOW MANY FUCKING PREGNANCY SHOOTS does one woman need?!!
Fucking THANK YOU! Like even if you need that many, pls stop sharing them all online - boring! Feels like she’s been pregnant since 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Morgans ex wife

Yes, She does. Her mum (Penny) looks after them. It's what a lot of Polynesian families do. It's just a different culture.
Lots of Polynesian parents actually look after their own kids.

If the grandparents are taking care of them it’s because parents are working not partying & acting like a teenage grommet around the GC.

Why is Chloe now conscious about sticking her pregnant belly in everyone’s face & the impact it might have on people struggling to conceive. She hasn’t given other people’s feelings a thought since announcing she was pregnant - why now? And her skin - not a good advertisement for all the products she advertised.

I am old, never heard of him until now, I think he looks like an idiot in his stupid hats & ugly sunglasses.
Ellidy I had seen on the news when her partner died & then one time she was photographed with a young widow’s group outing in Brisbane.
Fisher is pretty big in the US and Europe, it’s the Aussie larrikin image that they love. Defs doesn’t work as well here where it’s common to encounter people like him.

I didn’t actually know anything about Ellidy until recently and I find the whole situation really off putting. Becoming famous because you took sperm from your deceased partner then continuing to grift off it makes me sick.

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Not to mention all the pedos following Yellidy to watch Minnie running around in crop tops and flares/naked bum shots 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Sick
I feel like it’s becoming so clear that Chloe and Fisher feel they need to parent Minnie because Ellidy can’t. This dynamic is going to struggle now that their actual child is here. Poor Minnie.

Kip

I’m actually surprised that seeing a psyc wasn’t mandatory as part of the procedure that both her and Alex’s family approved.

sophiesgiantego

She really doesn’t! 😔
Are they still staying at the Fisher’s? I’m sure they don’t want them hanging around all the time!
I’ve just had my first baby 6 months ago and didn’t even want my sister over, I cannot stress enough how little you want ANYONE in your space while you’re bleeding from multiple holes, hormonal, sweaty, tired af, trying to work out how to breastfeed, have raging hemmorhoids .. I REALLLLLY hope Ellidy and Minnie gtfo of there before the baby is born

• Heart
Reactions: 12

acessj

Of course fisher “bloody loves his fans” - they’ve made him rich, I’d love them too!

• Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Why did he ever schedule it for that timing / not reschedule it when she got pregnant and her due date was June. I remember my husband went away for 1 night for work a 3 hour drive away in an area with terrible phone reception about 3 weeks before I was due and I was very anxious 😬

• Sad
  • Heart

shh77

VIP Member
Sorry but isn't that what doctors and midwives are for? What's fish gonna do, catch the baby with his bucket hat??
The way I spat out my coffee!
“What's fish gonna do, catch the baby with his bucket hat??” 💀💀💀💀 you win the internet today! 🏆

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
Haven't seen a bump photo in at least 24 hours, do we think the inspiring journey of the world's first pregnant woman is coming to an end?
Just know that she's going to go from the world's first pregnant woman to the 'first woman to ever give birth' which will require much sympathy and 400 podcast episodes.

• Haha

jam9999

Why is she always dragging that poor child out at night?! And does she EVER sleep in her own bed?😔
Ellidy doesn’t know how to be alone. Everything is a distraction from her reality. Which is why she isn’t content to be at home with Minnie and constantly drags her to inappropriate activities. I have a toddler born 3 weeks after Minnie, I wouldn’t take her to a movie because I know it isn’t realistic that she could sit through an entire movie. It’s sad.

• Sad

savefloss

VIP Member
If she wasn’t ready to mother yet, I don’t know why she didn’t just put the sperm/ embryos on ice for a years and think it through …oh wait, I know why she rushed that through $$$ and a book deal 😬🤪

• Sad

Michy02

VIP Member
Of course people are pissed off. They are allowed to be. It’s not their family it’s hers & Fishers. People care about the money they have spent to see him and the lack of communication.

Newhere2

VIP Member
I do not understand what anyone sees in Chloe. Not nice, not funny, not kind, not attractive... She seems to have loads of friends??