Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shh77

VIP Member
How is Ellidy out on the piss again? Seriously who watches her kid? Does she have a live in nanny? Maybe I'm jealous because I've been out twice in 4 years but does she ever spend a weekend with her kid reading and playing? She gets picked up from childcare by different people, she's always dragged out to different restaurants and then dumped so her mum can go out on the piss. All children are special and precious but if you went to the lengths of getting your dead partners sperm and proactively and deliberately got pregnant, wouldn't you be wanting to cherish more special moments?
After she was JUST talking about how Minnie is acting up at preschool and she’s realising (duh! 🙄) she thinks that all this moving around might be unsettling for her!
…kids needs routine and stability, who knew! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I don’t have children but her behaviour pisses me off so much! And I can just see this ending in disaster!

Reactions: 12
Why is she saying ‘can the 5th member hurry up’
She’s not due until the end of the month, was she hoping for a premmie baby!?
I really hope it makes her wait until the due date or past for that!
Well I think we will all agree that it does feel like the world’s longest pregnancy!

My $$ is on an induction if the baby doesn’t arrive in the next week, as I suspect there are plans to board a private jet to Europe for the rest of the summer season.

Things will get interesting as they balance a newborn with the DJ lifestyle & a precocious toddler ha ha!

Bizziebody

VIP Member
This woman & Tammi tmb Weller need to save their belly shots for the family, no one else cares that you are pregnant.

Newhere2

VIP Member
So was Ellidy the birthing partner and Fisher was flapping around in the background with his stupid hat on because he didn't want to be around any mess?

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
SIS ! What are you doing ? You cant even pick your only child up from daycare when she barely goes and you hardly work.
It will literally be a miracle if Minnie isn’t a victim. (Of something other than ellidys shitful parenting.) a lifetime of looking for love and security awaits.

• Sad

thatsmygrift

interesting ride on the pod today.

Chloe’s birth ended up in surgery then ICU. She had a bit about, ‘Expectations vs Reality’ which I think bodes “hmmmm” for her upcoming stint as The Greatest Mum Who Ever Mummed.

Also SO MUCH DEFENSIVE as they turn themselves in knots back-pedalling some of Chloe’s pre-pregnancy views vs her Only Pregnant Woman In History outlook. I think they think they explained it away really well, but my ears were clogged with too much bullshit to really tell.

Ellidy agrees with the, that they probably need to change the mission statement of the podcast as it’s no longer about grief. They left out the suggestions about changing it to “tone deaf rich idiots whinging about life” though.

they think they’re good interviewers, “raw” got tossed around a few times…

There’s a live show coming :LOL:

they think they’re ready for TV

they droned on about a bunch of plans but I stopped listening.

• Haha

Newhere2

VIP Member
Everytime I hear Ellidy speak, I think she sounds like someone who has smoked too many bongs. She actually sounds thick and bogan. I honestly can't see Chloe being quite as loose with Bobbi.
I truly do wonder what Chumps family think of her

Reactions: 11

savefloss

VIP Member
I'm sorry but that ridiculous bucket hat in the family photo has me dead 🤣
Hahhaa came here to say that lololol

I can’t imagine trying for years to have a miracle baby only to name it something revolting like Bobbi 🤢🤢

• Haha
I hope it’s a boy for Minnie’s sake. She didn’t ask to be part of this circus. Let’s hope it’s a softer landing with some routines, age appropriate activities and little friends for her.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Never mind the lips, all I can think is HOW MANY FUCKING PREGNANCY SHOOTS does one woman need?!!

Pollie

VIP Member
Wow, theatrette seating now for baby showers. What in the actual fuuuck.

Also now we know why belly shots triggered her so - because she felt like she should hold the global monopoly.
It’s all mortifying. I would say she has a lot of friends due to her association with fisher and b grade fame.

lieslieslies

I really wonder what it would’ve been like if Chumpy was around and they had a child. He seemed like such a chill, level headed guy who preferred enjoying the outdoors and playing guitar, not this manic lifestyle that Ellidy has created.

She really is COMPLETELY INCAPABLE of being at home alone with Minnie! How many people are there with them!! And shouldn’t she be in bed, not being revved up and excited! 😔
I thought exactly the same thing!! This kid never seems to have a quiet night with her mum playing, having dinner and doing a bath/bedtime routine. It’s constantly a house full of people, getting her revved up and over stimulated - no wonder she just collapses in a heap when she falls asleep, she’s that over tired & exhausted the kid doesn’t have any kind of routine.

• Sad