Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that Minnie was at Disney on Ice - "a present from Bobbi" - I thought "yeah, Chloe has bought that for her to get her out of her face for another day". I'm no Chloe fan but far out that baby is gorgeous and I respect her for taking a break from regular posting. Probably won't last but hey.
Same, she’s a mean girl and not a great influencer or podcaster - but I guarantee out of the thruple she’s the only one who’s done any reading/research on how to actually be a parent.

Reactions: 8
I just listened to some of DS.

Ellidy refers to her friends, Fishers wives as the ‘sickest witches’ I actually just laughed out loud with embarrassment for her.

She sounds like a teenage boy, who actually talks like that as a grown woman 🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I just listened to some of DS.

Ellidy refers to her friends, Fishers wives as the ‘sickest witches’ I actually just laughed out loud with embarrassment for her.

She sounds like a teenage boy, who actually talks like that as a grown woman 🤣🤦‍♀️
I swear she wasn't always this bogan?!

Reactions: 4
Surely growing up in the Northern beaches doesn’t make you a bogan. Why would you put that on / play up to it though 😬🙈
Sometimes I catch sight of her with her mouth hanging open and she just looks so dumb

Reactions: 3
She actually wasn't that bad on the ADHD episode, I think she really plays up to the ditsy witch image, it's endearing and she'll get unlimited maltesers and Maccas 🫠🫠
But her real bitchy side pops up now and again in the podcast

I don't think he's playing today - he delayed his Ibiza start. I think his first night is the 10th or maybe the week after so next. It's his residency but he has that other guy Patrick Topper for the first few weeks.

But he had does have gigs in New York this weekend so he'll be flying out for that any day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
His face is all over some advert at the moment, it's purple, can't remember what it is. He's not a looker is he 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think he's playing today - he delayed his Ibiza start. I think his first night is the 10th or maybe the week after so next. It's his residency but he has that other guy Patrick Topper for the first few weeks.

But he had does have gigs in New York this weekend so he'll be flying out for that any day.
So many errors in my original post 😶

interesting ride on the pod today.

Chloe’s birth ended up in surgery then ICU. She had a bit about, ‘Expectations vs Reality’ which I think bodes “hmmmm” for her upcoming stint as The Greatest Mum Who Ever Mummed.

Also SO MUCH DEFENSIVE as they turn themselves in knots back-pedalling some of Chloe’s pre-pregnancy views vs her Only Pregnant Woman In History outlook. I think they think they explained it away really well, but my ears were clogged with too much bullshit to really tell.

Ellidy agrees with the, that they probably need to change the mission statement of the podcast as it’s no longer about grief. They left out the suggestions about changing it to “tone deaf rich idiots whinging about life” though.

they think they’re good interviewers, “raw” got tossed around a few times…

There’s a live show coming :LOL:

they think they’re ready for TV

they droned on about a bunch of plans but I stopped listening.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
interesting ride on the pod today.

Chloe’s birth ended up in surgery then ICU. She had a bit about, ‘Expectations vs Reality’ which I think bodes “hmmmm” for her upcoming stint as The Greatest Mum Who Ever Mummed.

Also SO MUCH DEFENSIVE as they turn themselves in knots back-pedalling some of Chloe’s pre-pregnancy views vs her Only Pregnant Woman In History outlook. I think they think they explained it away really well, but my ears were clogged with too much bullshit to really tell.

Ellidy agrees with the, that they probably need to change the mission statement of the podcast as it’s no longer about grief. They left out the suggestions about changing it to “tone deaf rich idiots whinging about life” though.

they think they’re good interviewers, “raw” got tossed around a few times…

There’s a live show coming :LOL:

they think they’re ready for TV

they droned on about a bunch of plans but I stopped listening.
I could only listen to the first 20 mins, the audacity of Chloe's statement, she's such an entitled witch! So it's basically ok for her to get upset about pregnant women triggering her, but when she became pregnant she shouldn't be made to feel like she should hide it as she's been through it 🤯🫨🤨🤫🫡🫠🤣
Yellidy doesn't want to work with any brands who are "not fun" - you're lucky to get all the work you can get you dumb duck.
Massive eye roll, had to turn off, DS is making me stupid

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shoutout to poor Breville who clearly had the nerve to ask Ellidy to follow a brief, in return for giving her thousands of dollars.

• Angry
Reactions: 5