Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
Oh where abouts? A beach shack sounds interesting. Why do we think she sold the house?
I’m sure someone posted here about it. Does the amount $1.8mil sound right? Gorgeous house
---
Ok $1.76mil

4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms I guess she’s downsizing.

Reactions: 1

Michy02

VIP Member
I’m actually surprised by all the comments on IG and reddit defending him.

they knew the baby’s due date in December - and she would have immediately been classified a high-risk pregnancy then due to her multiple losses.

THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD CONTINGENCY PLANS IN PLACE FOR FIVE MONTHS.

and then - when Chloe was HOSPITALISED in late April, those contingency plans should have kicked into high gear.

They knew (or should have known but they’re that dumb) 4 weeks ago he wasn’t making it to Triiip or the UK dates. To wait until people have already landed in Malta, and to not offer refunds when he is the literal ‘face’ or these festivals and hasn’t lined up any kind of replacement ‘name’ - feels like it should be illegal.
Oh the due date was December. I didn’t realise lol I thought it was June.

Yea it feels quite dodgy that he’s announced that he won’t be at his own festival so close to it starting. Definitely not a coincidence that it was probably too late for people to pull out of going.

jowblows

Will they really induce you simply at request though (for not at all medical reasons)? Having never been pregnant, this just stuns me. So they essentially got to pick an exact birthday?
If it is reasonable enough most OB would, she is quite close to due date and they are never that accurate

Doesn’t Ellidy make a speech at the Chumpy Gala? It hasn’t even started but she has been drinking the past few hours, she’ll be smashed by the time she gets on stage.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
If you look under the Fayes on the poster it has some excluding dates, seems to me after to first show for a month. So maybe he is having a break.
I'm pretty sure he posted a while back saying that he had someone taking over some of those club dates, mainly the early ones and it was due to the baby.

I imagine they'll be flying over there pretty quickly after birth. Hope she doesn't have a c-section - I wonder if there are restrictions on flying after?

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It’s not like he has anything to fall back on when his music career is done. He was a d-grade pro surfer and a day labourer in the off-season.
I feel like they are trying to diversify income streams knowing this though - with the drinks etc. and her doing his merch. I wonder how savvy they actually are with money knowing his career has a short shelf life… if they invested in property on the GC before it went crazy etc.

tc&co

VIP Member
What about the baby’s immune system ? Vaccinations? I didn’t get on a international flight with any of my children untill they were 4 months old. Even that is young but we had to for my husbands job. So I do understand their position. Are they going to hire a private plane so baby isn’t transiting through busy airports, on a plane at a few weeks old ?
In the podcast she states she won’t be going until bub has had first immunisations and passport available.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Looks like they are still in hospital unless the latest vids are pre recorded. Was Bobbi born on Thursday? I’m assuming there must have been complications if they are.