Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Doesn’t Ellidy make a speech at the Chumpy Gala? It hasn’t even started but she has been drinking the past few hours, she’ll be smashed by the time she gets on stage.

Reactions: 1

therealsmilf

VIP Member
If you look under the Fayes on the poster it has some excluding dates, seems to me after to first show for a month. So maybe he is having a break.
I'm pretty sure he posted a while back saying that he had someone taking over some of those club dates, mainly the early ones and it was due to the baby.

I imagine they'll be flying over there pretty quickly after birth. Hope she doesn't have a c-section - I wonder if there are restrictions on flying after?

dontcome@me

VIP Member
It’s not like he has anything to fall back on when his music career is done. He was a d-grade pro surfer and a day labourer in the off-season.
I feel like they are trying to diversify income streams knowing this though - with the drinks etc. and her doing his merch. I wonder how savvy they actually are with money knowing his career has a short shelf life… if they invested in property on the GC before it went crazy etc.

tc&co

VIP Member
What about the baby’s immune system ? Vaccinations? I didn’t get on a international flight with any of my children untill they were 4 months old. Even that is young but we had to for my husbands job. So I do understand their position. Are they going to hire a private plane so baby isn’t transiting through busy airports, on a plane at a few weeks old ?
In the podcast she states she won’t be going until bub has had first immunisations and passport available.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Looks like they are still in hospital unless the latest vids are pre recorded. Was Bobbi born on Thursday? I’m assuming there must have been complications if they are.

Morgans ex wife

Sorry this is so bad. If one of my friends told me they were planning on wearing this I would gently talk them down. Why has no one told her?
---

I wonder if it’s because parenting toddlers often feels like managing tiny drunks already.
Pretty much - if I’m out it means I’ve had enough nonsensical conversations for the week thanks.

• Haha

yesok1

Ellidy really hasn’t changed her life to fit around her child she’s just dragged her everywhere and gotten friends to help look after her. Minnie is alway shown out for dinner and up late then sleeping on someone’s shoulder or on a bed, couch, towel on the concrete floor 🙄 Not fair on her. Where are they living now that the house is sold?
Bought a beach Shack that she moves into in 3 weeks

Morgans ex wife

Triip starts Friday and they haven’t sorted a replacement or brought in anyone new. A 40 euro drinks credit on a 500 euro ticket.

loads of people in the comments talking about issues with wristbands or can’t get a response from the organisers. Sounds a bit Fyre festival, even without Fisher pulling out < 48 hrs notice.
Genuine question - why would anyone buy merch from DS or LU? Seriously??
I hate the Darlin merch. I can just hear Ellidy’s silly voice whenever I see it.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I don't think he's playing today - he delayed his Ibiza start. I think his first night is the 10th or maybe the week after so next. It's his residency but he has that other guy Patrick Topper for the first few weeks.

But he had does have gigs in New York this weekend so he'll be flying out for that any day.
So many errors in my original post 😶