Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
She could be leaving tomorrow. I stayed for five days in private hospital, no complications.
Ah I see, I didn’t no that, I’m in the UK, you are discharged asap with NHS, even on the same day in some cases, like if baby was born early morning and no complications. But generally the next day or day after latest if no complications.

Reactions: 1

shh77

VIP Member
Maybe if you have the kid some attention? Also how does a toddler chuck 6 eggs on the floor at once? They can't.. they can't hold that many. She probably did it because she'd been left unattended. If my kid threw one on the floor I'd know about it, I don't understand how 6 were thrown there and stomped on under her watch
Right?!
I’m sure she wasn’t watching her! And maybe just dumped the whole carton on the ground? I dunno but it’s clear she’s acting out for attention/knows when she does stuff like that Ellidy will film it for the gram and give her that attention! 🙄😔
---
Might have to give it a listen
They do realise Chloe and Ellidy admin the group right? 🥴

Last edited:

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Oh yes! I have best friends that have not wanted to go through birth and opt for a c section. Money talks and no medical reason needed
That’s just wild to me.
---
If you are paying for a private obstetrician you can often choose to be induced or have a C section. You don't get to 'demand/choose' your date, they will look at obstetrician availability and hospital availability and then choose a date from there. I elected a C section for private reasons and was told they would do it between 38.4-39 weeks and the private hospital just sent me an email saying when to show up... Other places might be different. A friend of mine was induced early as her private obgyn wasn't going to be available over Xmas. It really just depends on the health of the mum and the baby I guess.
Ahh, this makes more sense - the logic of being able to ‘pick your birth date’ simply because your husband has shitty overseas commitments (a job? ha) had my head spinning.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I don't think he's playing today - he delayed his Ibiza start. I think his first night is the 10th or maybe the week after so next. It's his residency but he has that other guy Patrick Topper for the first few weeks.

But he had does have gigs in New York this weekend so he'll be flying out for that any day.

Last edited:

Bizziebody

VIP Member
P
There's always been something wrong with her eyes, always bloodshot or something. I'm not being mean about it but there's something going on
Possibly pterygium or surfer’s eye, a consequence of excessive exposure to UV radiation in sunlight.