Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAME. Not to mention Bobbi from Home and Away was also a scruff. And all the Bobbi's I've known have usually had a horrible hyphenate after it. I don't know why I've seen Sweet Home Alabama too many times, but when I hear the name Bobby I also think of Bobby-Rae and can only hear it in an American redneck drawal
if you want to get real redneck there is The Waterboy Bobby Bouche 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I guess Chloe will be doing all the nappy changes then.
---

So since she was a teenager and watching Home and Away reruns lol. I can see Chloe doing a fitasfuk (whatever it’s called) 6 week post partum transformation like Indy Clinton. She will then treat us to her flat tummy and big bewbs. Incoming breastfeeding pics…..
Chloe will change a couple until the novelty wears off then they will get a nanny surely. If they can afford all these private jets, and if Fisher gets to dictate terms and conditions at all these gigs there will be paid help for sure

Reactions: 7
The name Bobbi / Bobby is seriously foul, I’m FLABBERGASTED that she’s called her precious child BOBBI MAREE 🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn't they hyphenate it, would sound fully sick sis

Bobbbiieeee-Mareeeee cam ere guuuurrrll

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The girls on darling shine are so weird. So many saying Bobbi looks just like Minnie lol. So unhinged.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nightmare!
Would certainly motivate you to “get it done” though so you could get her TF outta there! 😬🥴
Push SIS push out that sis for Minnie!!
---
From big bulbous belly to big veiny milky tits, can't wait 🥴🥴
She’s the first person in the land to have a breastfeeding journey. She’s gonna get her bewbs out asap!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girls on darling shine are so weird. So many saying Bobbi looks just like Minnie lol. So unhinged.
The DS community feels REALLY young and on average about as intelligent as their hosts (ie dumb as rocks mostly)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Push SIS push out that sis for Minnie!!
---

She’s the first person in the land to have a breastfeeding journey. She’s gonna get her bewbs out asap!
She’s a natural at breastfeeding already who would have thought

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is just…quite literally an impossible! The sissys are whackadoo! 🫠🫠

Reactions: 2