Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was Ellidy the birthing partner and Fisher was flapping around in the background with his stupid hat on because he didn't want to be around any mess?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ellidy has confirmed the namesake to Bobby fishcher the chess player with her latest post…he was a well known holocaust denier and anti-semist…

I guess this is what I should expect when stupid people breed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know people DO spell Marie like Maree. This is so not picky I know, but I hate the look of the spellings they decided on!
Why not “Bobbie Marie”?
Do we think if it was a boy they’d have still gone with “Bobby”?

Reactions: 2
So was Ellidy the birthing partner and Fisher was flapping around in the background with his stupid hat on because he didn't want to be around any mess?
He did say in their recent podcast that he really hoped to be able to deliver the baby. He sounded very heartfelt and genuine when he spoke about it.

Reactions: 2
Not to mention all the pedos following Yellidy to watch Minnie running around in crop tops and flares/naked bum shots 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Cue a Fisher x Hiltop Hoods collab in 3,2,1……….

edited to add with cheesy baby clips shown at his show

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He did say in their recent podcast that he really hoped to be able to deliver the baby. He sounded very heartfelt and genuine when he spoke about it.
Sorry but isn't that what doctors and midwives are for? What's fish gonna do, catch the baby with his bucket hat??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like they are still in hospital unless the latest vids are pre recorded. Was Bobbi born on Thursday? I’m assuming there must have been complications if they are.

Reactions: 1
Looks like they are still in hospital unless the latest vids are pre recorded. Was Bobbi born on Thursday? I’m assuming there must have been complications if they are.
She could be leaving tomorrow. I stayed for five days in private hospital, no complications.

Reactions: 5
She could be leaving tomorrow. I stayed for five days in private hospital, no complications.
Ah I see, I didn’t no that, I’m in the UK, you are discharged asap with NHS, even on the same day in some cases, like if baby was born early morning and no complications. But generally the next day or day after latest if no complications.

Reactions: 1
Assuming she’s at the Rolls Royce of private maternity wards… I know people who had babies in similar hospitals in Aus and stayed up to 6 days. The staff would even ‘babysit’ the bubba so you could have a ‘date night’ at a nearby restaurant!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I had my first at a private hospital in Sydney. On your last night there they take the baby to the nursery and you get to have dinner in the hospital cafe thingy (still hospital food). I spent the entire time crying because I already had the mum guilts for leaving her with someone else for 90 minutes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It might be common in home births or low risk births but don’t midwives deliver babies when they are in hospital? There wasn’t even a choice for me I had to be medically assisted 😦 Chloe wasn’t low risk she’s been on bed rest for weeks.

She's in a private hospital so likely to have had midwives throughout the labour, with her OB checking in every 1-2 hours, and OB there for final stages of active pushing.

When Fisher said he wanted to deliver the baby - he would have meant the final pushes where he catches the baby and puts it on Chloe's chest. The Ob is right there assisting. I thought it was refreshing to hear him speak so openly and excitedly about it - because so many men make gross jokes about wanting an extra stitch, or not wanting to see their "home" look like its been hit by a bus 🤮 :rolleyes: I appreciated him talking about really wanting to be involved with the birth.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but isn't that what doctors and midwives are for? What's fish gonna do, catch the baby with his bucket hat??
The way I spat out my coffee!
“What's fish gonna do, catch the baby with his bucket hat??” 💀💀💀💀 you win the internet today! 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 12