Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Minnie go to daycare everyday? She just be so over stimulated with daycare then constant social stuff with everyone.

Reactions: 2
Everytime I hear Ellidy speak, I think she sounds like someone who has smoked too many bongs. She actually sounds thick and bogan. I honestly can't see Chloe being quite as loose with Bobbi.
I truly do wonder what Chumps family think of her

Reactions: 11
Everytime I hear Ellidy speak, I think she sounds like someone who has smoked too many bongs. She actually sounds thick and bogan. I honestly can't see Chloe being quite as loose with Bobbi.
I truly do wonder what Chumps family think of her
It's just wild to me that they let her do it. Weren't they together for a long time? Probably should have taken the hint when he didn't want to marry her/have a baby after all that time. It would be so hard for them to watch this tit show. It's child abuse :sick:

Reactions: 5
When I first discovered DS, I thought Ellidy was lovely. Your heart went out to her hearing about her loss for Chump and how she spoke through her grief.

Somewhere along the way, she seems to have amplified/ramped up this annoying persona. Is it a coping mechanism?!

All the BRAAAAA, siiiick, FAAAACCCCK is just so annoying and bogan. It’s not endearing or relatable. It’s just plain unattractive and unappealing to listen to especially.

Sis needs to go to therapy and quit the big act she’s putting on. It will be the end of her as it’s not compatible with a successful podcast, hence the increased negative reviews.

Reactions: 21
I feel like it’s becoming so clear that Chloe and Fisher feel they need to parent Minnie because Ellidy can’t. This dynamic is going to struggle now that their actual child is here. Poor Minnie.

Reactions: 13
Yellidys favourite word on the poddy is “duck”. She swears constantly it’s such a turn off when listening I’ve only seen the clips they share online 😂

Reactions: 7
When I first discovered DS, I thought Ellidy was lovely. Your heart went out to her hearing about her loss for Chump and how she spoke through her grief.

Somewhere along the way, she seems to have amplified/ramped up this annoying persona. Is it a coping mechanism?!

All the BRAAAAA, siiiick, FAAAACCCCK is just so annoying and bogan. It’s not endearing or relatable. It’s just plain unattractive and unappealing to listen to especially.

Sis needs to go to therapy and quit the big act she’s putting on. It will be the end of her as it’s not compatible with a successful podcast, hence the increased negative reviews.
I feel she has a crash coming.
---
Lol is this serious question! 🫠🫠

View attachment 3017490
She has unhealed grief. She said herself the behaviour ramped up when Chump died.

Reactions: 6
Only a few more days until fisher leaves for Ibiza. I feel like they haven't thought this through 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Only a few more days until fisher leaves for Ibiza. I feel like they haven't thought this through 🫠
Hopefully she has good family support fifo and military family deal with absent partners all the time I’m meh about it he is in his prime earning capacity gotta makes the hay while the sun shines.

its on them if they miss special bonding time and poor management planning

Reactions: 6
Yellidy will be down a babysitter, because Chloe sure as sh*t won’t be watching Minnie now the baby is here and she’s “alone”

Reactions: 7