Ellidy Pullin and Chloe Fisher #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EXACTLY what came straight into my head. The kid is going to get that sung at her forever.

Love the subtle 4 Cartier bracelet shot 😉
---

Yes they are, ‘always four moves ahead’
Vomit... Must have 4 x $8000 bracelets in the shot..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’m old so I automagically thought of Bobby from Home and Away, and her biological Dad turns out to be the grumpy school headmaster, Mr Fisher and then add chess prodigy Bobby Fischer and you have a hilarious name that wouldn’t be out of place on Kath & Kim

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so pathetic that they have all this attention and money from every day people to celebrities just cause he can turn on a stereo and play a song loud

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sisters 🙄🙄 #sideeye It’s already started. Pretty ICK considering that Minnie has never met her dad 😬 Why not “cousins” instead??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet ellidy was duck assing around in the delivery room like an absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She had epidural, wonder if it was c section as well
Don’t quote me but the shape of Bobbi’s head says to me she was a c-section baby. I’ve have 4 c-sections and all of my kids came out with perfectly shaped heads like that.

Reactions: 5
Wonder if the name choice has anything to do with her dads ability to add Crosby sweater to his playlist. That way a bunch of drunk people can scream that part of the song/put her face on posters to wave around 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8