Ellen DeGeneres

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Drew Barrymore has just got her own show. One of the first guests will be Reece Witherspoon! Probably followed by Jennifer Anniston and Kristen Bell!!😂

Reactions: 2
She’s back on the small screen and her opening dialogue has been slammed.

Also note she was dressed similarly to how she looked in the early 2000s.

Reactions: 3

Why can't she own how she treated staff and guests like Dakota Johnson and say sorry and accept why ratings have dropped and the show has stopped? Instead she blows smoke up her own ass by mentioning how creative she is. She hasn't learned a thing.

Reactions: 4
Shes a narcissist so she cant admit how badly she treated all her staff. Did you see the way she outed Maria Careys pregnancy and put her in such an uncomfortable situation. She just doesn't care about anybody but making herself look 'woke' and like butter wouldn't melt!

Reactions: 2
Shes a narcissist so she cant admit how badly she treated all her staff. Did you see the way she outed Maria Careys pregnancy and put her in such an uncomfortable situation. She just doesn't care about anybody but making herself look 'woke' and like butter wouldn't melt!
No I never saw that Im going to have to look on youtube.

Does anyone remember the episode when it showed audience members prior to the show being allowed to take one item from the gifting room?
It was all cheap tat key ring type things. Anyway a couple of ladies actually took two items.
Ellen had the clip played and thoroughly humiliated them.
The multi millionaire presenter laid into them for the sake of not even a dollar.
That’s when I realised she was a first class witch.

Reactions: 12
I used to love Ellen and would regularly watch segments of her show on YouTube but my word my eyes have been opened over the last couple of years. There are some horrendous interviews where she made guests feel embarrassed and uncomfortable all for the name of entertainment. On top of those mentioned previous there’s Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Hasan Minhaj, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, and the list goes on. If she’s treats her celebrity guests like dirt on camera, what does she treat the “nobodies” on her crew like?

Doesnt she have a game show now? It's not like she's finishing the talk show and then disappearing from TV

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I didn't realise she had so much beef........

What I do agree with her about is this old video......

Yes there are people out there who reckon when you're mates with someone you should all have the same views on every single topic. God that would be boring having a lot of mates just like yourself who you can never challenge in a civil way what a pal thinks about a topic.

Reactions: 1
I must admit, she had me fooled. I thought she was a genuinely nice celeb and interviewer, but now to hear so many stories of the way she's treated people is pretty disappointing.

I used to love Ellen and would regularly watch segments of her show on YouTube but my word my eyes have been opened over the last couple of years. There are some horrendous interviews where she made guests feel embarrassed and uncomfortable all for the name of entertainment. On top of those mentioned previous there’s Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Hasan Minhaj, Drew Barrymore, Katy Perry, and the list goes on. If she’s treats her celebrity guests like dirt on camera, what does she treat the “nobodies” on her crew like?
She also mocked Celine Dion's son how must have been about 7 at the time for having long hair, to Celines face!!