Ellen DeGeneres

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellen sold her soul to the devil, as in Kris Jenner, Ellen has had the klan on many times over the years.

Seems she wants to quit. Good.

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

Some comments mention Kimmel, what is that about? Is he an asshole, too?

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.

Reactions: 7
I have read a few comments in the daily fail, she is under house arrest and saw a pic of what suspiciously like an ankle bracelet (tracking device) ?? Anyone??

Reactions: 3
I’ve been saying for years Ellen gave me a bad vibe and everyone thought I was crazy. My family would watch her show and I’d have to leave the room because something about her just set me on edge. I feel vindicated that people are revealing the real Ellen now.

I feel awful for Portia. The rumours have always been that Ellen is abusive and controlling to the point of giving Portia an eating disorder. Sounds like divorce is on the horizon now that the truth is coming out. I agree with @Lemsipmax #freeportia

Reactions: 6
It's really interesting to hear that Portia isn't like Ellen. I'd always read the opposite, but who knows which bit of goss is accurate.
I feel awful for Portia. The rumours have always been that Ellen is abusive and controlling to the point of giving Portia an eating disorder. Sounds like divorce is on the horizon now that the truth is coming out. I agree with @Lemsipmax #freeportia
I read Portia's book about her eating disorder and she says Ellen cured her from it. As I recall, she was suffering from it during her Ally McBeal days, which was before she met Ellen. She started recovery after she came out and found happiness in that relationship.

Would be happy for the show to end. There was a blind gossip item suggesting that when they do their giveaways, they (staff) steal some of the merch for themselves. There are perks to the job and then there's just blatant theft.

• Wow
She definitely had the eating disorder way before Ellen.

Does anyone remember the strange break up with Anne Heche where she was wandering in the desert. Love to hear her opinion on it all.

Last edited:

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.
Mariah went on to have a miscarriage some time after that appearance...

The Dakota one was also particularly mean, her claiming she never got an invite, only for Dakota to insist she did, even ask the producers for clarity, for then Ellen to get her dig in that she couldn’t be bothered attending or was out of town.

Reactions: 4
Some celebs have made it publicly known that Ellen has always treated them wonderfully when they’re on her show. Treating people of a certain status kindly yet anyone not deemed worthy enough like 💩 These celebs really ought to keep quiet, they’re only making her look worse.

Reactions: 6
It’s always come across like she’s part of some Hollywood in crowd and she’d have some leverage wether you’d make it into the crowd or not. She makes me uneasy too. However she does look good for 62!

It’s always come across like she’s part of some Hollywood in crowd and she’d have some leverage wether you’d make it into the crowd or not. She makes me uneasy too.
I completely agree, I think many want to be in her good books.
18F19887-FC24-472D-9F7A-DD2A416781D0.jpeg

The video (available only YouTube) of Jessica Simpson hammered on her show was terrible. Jessica clearly had some issues going on and not only was Ellen laughing and completely aware of this they ran the episode even tho it was pre recorded. No need to do that to Jessica

Reactions: 5
Surprisingly for the daily fail, here's a well written article which summarizes some of the allegations against Ellen (eg she complained about a waitress to her boss for having a nail with chipped polish and demanding she be fired, laughing when her staff was yelled at by producers, some of her attitdude towards guests, firing staff for taking time off to attend funerals!!), celebrities (Brad Garrett, Lea Thompson) who have confirmed she's a bitchy bully and some other details

It speaks volumes that barely anyone has come out to defend her, they all know it's true and don't want to be in the mess when it's even further confirmed. Which is smart on the celebrities' part, but very telling about Ellen. On top of that she's mostly a bully towards nobodies and to a much lesser degree towards celebs, so celebs' and her brother's testimonies about her "kindness" etc are bs.

There's also mention of an article from Dec 2018 where she said she was bored of being known for being "nice" and felt "boxed in", she was asked about the rumours about her being a bully and she denied!!! It's been known for years that she's an asshole, it's just that mainstream media decided to run with the story.

Well, Ellen's wish came true and she'll be from now on known for her true self, a mean witch, no need to pretend anymore or feel "boxed in".

Reactions: 4
It’s always come across like she’s part of some Hollywood in crowd and she’d have some leverage wether you’d make it into the crowd or not. She makes me uneasy too. However she does look good for 62!
Might wanna head over to the conspiracy thread or google adrenochrome if you want to see why people believe she looks good for 62 (if you have a strong stomach ⚠)

• Sick
Might wanna head over to the conspiracy thread or google adrenochrome if you want to see why people believe she looks good for 62 (if you have a strong stomach ⚠)
I do not have a strong stomach 😂 I’m the weakest person ever 😂

Reactions: 1

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

Some comments mention Kimmel, what is that about? Is he an asshole, too?

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.
She also made very snarky comments towards Celine dion when her son used to have really long hair, I'm surprised none of her guests have walked off after being scared midway through an interview, very unprofessional on her half.

I'm embarrassed for the celebs that are speaking out in support of her. It's obviously a coordinated PR campaign, like they've been sent a tweet to copy and paste. Of course the celeb guests are going to be treated kindly. Doesn't mean she isn't a dick to people she sees as below her.

I'm surprised none of her guests have walked off after being scared midway through an interview, very unprofessional on her half.
All too overawed being on the Ellen Show.For some ( who have nothing better ) it is a career high🙄

Come on, Ellen does not at all look good for 62.
She looks her age and that's fine.

Sometimes she does look really good, but when is that? When she's on her show and the light person lights the crap out of her, that's when.
It's been confirmed/told in the stories about her that she insists to be totally obliterated and showered in light, so she looks younger and her wrinkles are less obvious and that fact is pretty obvious when watching her show, because even on her show that doesn't work always and that's when she bullies and witches at her light person.

The conspiracy crap, I assume that's the "child sacrifice" and "torture" bs? Like, come on. None of these people are either particularly healthy nor do they look good and the child sacrifice thing has been debunked many times, even the conspiracy about child/human sacrifices in past centuries in Europe has been debunked many times over, the theory started in the last century and there are no historic texts or oral renderings at all, not even around the locations and on top of that one of the places (a lodge) said to be a location is in Austria yet conspiracies say it's in the Black Forest, which is in Germany. The Black Forest is a popular location for horror stories (eg Grimm's stories, collected from many places, which are indeed grim and were told to keep kids from walking into the deep forest because no, not elites lurked there for their sacrifice, but wild animals and other dangers which are found in wild places that aren't inhabited by humans).

• Heart
Adrenochrome

Reactions: 2
I haven't googled it, so might not remember exactly right, but did anyone used to watch her sitcom years ago? Used to be on C4 around the time of Friends.

There was an actor called Ayre Gross (he's appeared in a few US shows - a bit part/supporting actor) who played her best friend, Adam, and I seem to remember him being the first person (so to speak) who outed Ellen back in the 90's as being far from the sweet person she portrayed herself as.

It came after he left her show, but I think the claim was that she was a bully who got rid of him. His character was just binned and replaced with Jeremy Piven who came in as her cousin.

Shortly after this, she was receiving huge amounts of support and press coverage for coming out on her TV show. It was ironic that the show got really piss poor and was cancelled but Ellen herself was getting a lot of love.

I just always think of that actor, who's career she potentially derailed, getting the last laugh now.

• Heart
  • Sad